chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3   

TehKortet474
#175162741Tuesday, September 29, 2015 2:32 AM GMT

um but my computer at home doesnt work im borrowing the neighborhood hobo's laptop if you saw my system32 post you would understand
levian8877
#175165407Tuesday, September 29, 2015 3:07 AM GMT

*Backhands rock* I'm the one who killed it, and only because to let it be reborn in to a greater state.
TehKortet474
#175201606Tuesday, September 29, 2015 10:27 PM GMT

still want to rp so is this shut down or what because i remember the creator saying something about it being dead??? o-o
TehKortet474
#175208145Tuesday, September 29, 2015 11:43 PM GMT

answer pls should i make a bio or no??
Schismatic
#175209665Wednesday, September 30, 2015 12:01 AM GMT

I think Kitrain is remaking it.
TehKortet474
#175209973Wednesday, September 30, 2015 12:05 AM GMT

ok thanks
Honorem
#175213647Wednesday, September 30, 2015 12:50 AM GMT

Alright -- I'm going to attempt to do this; I'm horrible at RPing, but I'm a decen't writer. I'll try. This will/could be my first RP. Name: Sceledrus Verinus (Scel, for short.) Age: 18. appearance: - Build: Stands 5 feet and 5 inches tall, pale white with a muscular build. Short, and stocky. Scars all the way up his arms/chest, they are of an unknown origin. - Face: Short, spiky, black hair with scars all the way up and down his arms. Almost completely white eyes, yet a faded black area which gives the possibility that something normal was once there. One large scar that follows his jawline, past the tear duct, and across the eye, ending at the bridge of the nose. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- personality: A darkish aura, isolating himself from the world, in a way. Not very social, and has terrible social skills. Scel can make friends, but he has to act pretty fake; however, he can make enemies very easily, mostly because he says exactly what he feels. Strengths: Attacking from cover/during the night. Scel excels in destroying his enemies before they have a chance to react, or disappearing before his enemies seek and terminate him. Weaknesses: Durable enemies; enemies that are not physically/mentally exhausted due to his initial blows will be a downhill battle from thereon out. Other Spell Reapers can also be detrimental to the health of Scel, as he will be blasted into a million parts by the shear power of their spells and the low amount of defense he has. Starting spell: A slam spell in which Scel fills his fingers with small amounts of mana, allows him to daze/slightly confuse an opponent for a moment. With more mana, the spell can increase to a stun. Mage type: Preferred magic types: Elemental,symbolic,slam Weapon: A simple bow, except Scel uses his elemental abilities to make his shots more powerful. (if able, Scel also carries a knife for CQC.) Bio: (optional) other: I apologize if this is bad, this is my first RP. PM me with details on how to improve it if you like.
Honorem
#175214567Wednesday, September 30, 2015 12:59 AM GMT

^ If she remakes it, this will pretty much be my character. ;l

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3