of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

ashididerz
#17521296Monday, December 07, 2009 12:32 AM GMT

To the stars, my kin. We shall take to the stars. We shall launch mighty ships, unmatched in their glory and the technology used to build them, and we shall conquer the very heavens. My friends, this is a revolutionary time. ~ End Script ~ About three hundred and seventy eight years ago, this message was read out to the masses, by a Dr. Geoffrey Van Devnit. A truly remarkable man, for his time, he spear headed the research and development on many of the technologies used to make sending people into space an everyday phenomenon. Fusion technology which converted tiny amounts of energy into a sudden abundance, engines that used the energy to power the thrusters, which propelled the space craft into space at amazing speeds.. And yet... This highly advanced technology was no match for the greater beings beyond our stars. They had obviously been in existence longer, had more time to philosophize, to create, to build, to think... But was that really it? Perhaps they were simply a superior race to ours... That being besides the point. Three hundred and seventy-four years ago, four years after the initial colonial launches... They appeared... They attacked.. They conquered... They call themselves the Zvar'nekaz... We call them master ~ ~ ~ ~ Essentially, in this roleplay, i will leave it up to the players to decide the outcome. Freedom is only one option. You are not restricted to just these two races, the humans and Zvar'nekaz. You may make up your own, if you wish, and explain whether they are a strong, brutish race, passive and intelligent, etc etc.... ~ ~ ~ ~ Character sheet Name : Race : - *Race is occupied? (Y/N) : Gender : Age : Occupation : Appearance : Bio : Weapons : *By occupied, i mean, has your race been conquered by another race? ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Rules, rules rules, what to do without rules? 1.No godmodding - I.E Getting your head chopped off, your limbs broken, all your organs imploded... AND STILL LIVING!!! 2. No player control - I.E Player1: *Player2 punches him/her-self in the face until they die* 3. No magic - enough said there 4. No telekinesis/telepathy - I.E mind reading, moving objects with your mind, etc... 5. Respect Players! - Take Flame wars somewhere else!
ashididerz
#17521341Monday, December 07, 2009 12:33 AM GMT

Slight Error while posting. One rule was left out. 6. Best Grammar possible, and have fun - Can't understand you, won't respond.
gabgab56
#17521947Monday, December 07, 2009 12:44 AM GMT

Character sheet Name : Nicolina Ferosi Derok (Daaang thats a long name.) Race : Berokin. Berokians apperances depend on their personality, if they are kind, sweet and sneaky, they look like a cat. And so on, but either way they are intelligant, fast, strong, and very kind. Race is occupied? : No Gender : Female Age : 11 Occupation : Nothing Appearance : My personality is very bubbly, curious, and graceful, my Berokian apperance, is fox like, I have a tail, ears, and very sharp teeth. I don't have fur, but only my very long crimson red hair. Bio : I was born an orphaun, my parents could'nt afford to keep me. They died shortly after my birth. Weapons : My teeth, my hands, and my mind.
Starluna
#17522575Monday, December 07, 2009 12:57 AM GMT

Name: Shimi Kaif Lsoa Race: Kure. A elven race that have a three point tail and seven claws.They also have demonic wings Race is occupied?: No Gender: Female Occupation?: Shopowner Appearance: Black body armour, Gray tail. Dark green hair.
Starluna
#17522615Monday, December 07, 2009 12:57 AM GMT

Name: Shimi Kaif Lsoa Race: Kure. A elven race that have a three point tail and seven claws.They also have demonic wings Race is occupied?: No Gender: Female Occupation?: Shopowner Appearance: Black body armour, Gray tail. Dark green hair. Bio: Owns a food store Weapons: Pistol
ashididerz
#17523199Monday, December 07, 2009 1:09 AM GMT

Character sheet Name : Gregory van Devnit Race : Human - *Race is occupied? (Y/N) : Yes Gender : Male Age : 32 Occupation : Average Laborer Appearance : Messy, medium length brown hair, gaunt, slightly tanned face, yellow green eyes. Slightly dirty (The norm, for most average laborers, except for food handlers, and house workers) but otherwise normal outfit - bland, dark gray tunic, black shoulder pad with the insignia of the clan which he work for... Black pants, gray shoes. Scarred hands from working most of his life. Bio : Descendant of Dr.Geoffrey van Devnit, whatever fame his bloodline had obtained during his ancestors life now lost... Lives a ordinary laborers life, works 14 hours a day, is allowed 1 hour for recreational, 1 for food, 8 for sleep. Weapons : Other than his body, none.
gabgab56
#17523791Monday, December 07, 2009 1:20 AM GMT

-I walk onto the tallest hill I can see, and stare into the sky...wanting adventure, wanting fear, wanting.....fun. All my life the orphanage has been strict and cruel, well considering the orphaner looks like a rabbit, which in my oppinion is the most strictest animal ever. I see a small light in the horizon, and walk towards it-
ashididerz
#17524951Monday, December 07, 2009 1:40 AM GMT

(Might as well post the appearance and bio of the Zvar'nekaz) Race : Zvar'nekaz Average Appearance Skin : Bluish-gray skin, smooth Head : Angular, sharp edges tipped with small greenish-yellow tendrils (Lines their jaws, and the back of their neck) Three rounded slits located on their cheeks, which glow when they speak. Front area of where their mouth would be is smooth, and flat. No nose. No hair Body : Medium sized torso, long limbs. Arms : Elbows dotted with small knobs of bone, which can grow up to around a foot long ( Quite durable, some brutish members of the Zvar'nekaz actually sharpen these knobs of bone ). Hands : Four long fingers, four sections of bone per finger... Legs : Three sections, Jalet (Thigh), Var-Jalet (Section directly below Thigh), Kri-Jalor (Shin). Feet : Flat, with some bone jutting out at the back, to provide support. At the front, three more "spikes" jut out, (One larger than the other two, in the middle). *Note* The "spikes" are fairly rounded and blunt. Piercing flesh is possible with attachments. Can break bones, with enough force Bone Structure The Zvar'nekaz bone structure is similar to the human counterpart, in that the way the joints are connected, and the positioning of the arms, legs, torso, and hips. However, the actual "bone" material is quite stronger than humans, and therefore, will not break as easily. History The Zvar'nekaz started out as almost ethereal beings of pure energy, as a hive mind. They soon realized that for the survival of their race, they would have to find physical forms. They soon molded with materials in their home world, and the basic Nekaz was created. Zvar, in their language, is loosely translated to seventh, or seven, meaning Zvar'nekaz are the Seventh Nekaz. (In other words, the current form of the Nekaz is the Seventh one. They continually shift to suit their general needs) The Zvar'nekaz are a highly advanced race, compared to humans. They possessed access to much of the knowledge of the materials of their world, as well as the properties and uses. As such, they created metals and artificial substances much faster than us.
ashididerz
#17525032Monday, December 07, 2009 1:41 AM GMT

(Yes <.< I did just take about a half hour to type that up....)
gabgab56
#17525099Monday, December 07, 2009 1:42 AM GMT

(Wow ash, I've seen you type long stuff, but this is too much)
ashididerz
#17525143Monday, December 07, 2009 1:43 AM GMT

(More to come actually, seeing as i will need to explain how humans and Nekaz communicate, and function, as well as how humans fit into Nekaz society)
gabgab56
#17526005Monday, December 07, 2009 1:59 AM GMT

-I find the source of the light, it is a ship like machine, no driver, I climb inside, and close the door...all the lights turn on, the auto pilot says "Destination, Earth"-
ashididerz
#17528433Monday, December 07, 2009 2:45 AM GMT

Zvar'nekaz Files Society. Zvar'nekaz society hasn't changed much over the millenia. Young Nekaz are taught to obey and respect their elders, and to dutifully learn and work for their future. Jobs are seen as something honorable, with the Nekaz having pretty much no homelessness or joblessness. Architecture The buildings of Zvar'nekaz is remarkable. From gleaming skyscrapers reaching out to the heavens, to cavernous underground mazes, from ancient houses to modern outposts... Zvar'nekaz architecture is generally recognized by the glowing blue markings placed periodically on a golden sheet of a durable metal. Otherwise, the variety of the actual buildings is quite big. You can have subtle curves, or sharp spires, depending on the use, or type of building. Humans role in society. For the entire period that humans have been under the control of the Nekaz, the majority of their time, after childhood, is spent working. As soon as they reach adolescence, they are required to work. However, compared to the atrocities of slave labor, in human history, the life of a laborer is far better, even to the point of where people actually live better lives than they would've if they had still been free. The two races communicate via computerized implants in the humans brains, located in the regions which control their voices, and comprehension.
eublipharis
#17528993Monday, December 07, 2009 2:57 AM GMT

Name:Spawn Race:Hellspawn:The hellspawn after being captured became guards for the Zvar'nekas. - *Race is occupied? (Y/N):Yes Gender:M Age:37 Occupation:Zvar'nekas guard Appearance: http://www.spawn.com/toys/media.aspx?product_id=3111&type=photo&file=series31_spawn11_photo_01_dp.jpg Bio:He was born into a family who had already been captured and was trained from a young age to be a guard. Weapons:He is skilled with multiple weapons, prefering to use his modified human guns.
fighterman481
#17529578Monday, December 07, 2009 3:09 AM GMT

Name :Fighter Race : Claacktar, the Claacktar are a race of people that bred with animals, mythical or not. The appearances vary. Race is occupied?: N Gender : M Age : 16 Occupation : Guard Appearance : Big blue dragon wings and tail. Fingers are more like claws, but can grab. Bio :Despite his appearance, he's a nice guy. He's also shy. Weapons : Natural, leatherman.
ashididerz
#17529679Monday, December 07, 2009 3:11 AM GMT

(More backstory!) Zvar'nekaz weapons and technology. Every single light, every device, every weapon.... in Nekaz society is run on energy. Nekaz get this energy via running a charged orb through a doughnut shaped fusion core, similar to our own. However, the efficiency of these reactor cores are at least five times that of ours. The input energy required to start up the machine is a tiny fraction to the output created. With such vast quantities of energy ready to be used, you can only imagine the amount and power of weapons in the Zvar'nekaz arsenal. Research is currently being done on teleportational units.
fighterman481
#17529722Monday, December 07, 2009 3:12 AM GMT

(Interesting...)
ashididerz
#17529793Monday, December 07, 2009 3:14 AM GMT

(boredom spawns creative works...)
fighterman481
#17529827Monday, December 07, 2009 3:14 AM GMT

(LUL I know.)
ashididerz
#17530789Monday, December 07, 2009 3:39 AM GMT

(Now for character sheet number 2!) Character sheet2 Name : Vauti Jakrid Race : Zvar'Nekaz - *Race is occupied? (Y/N) : No Gender : Male Age : 428 (age equivalence for humans = 34 [12.6 human years = 1 Zvar Nekaz] Occupation : Defensive Technology, Sector 443-896D. Appearance : Average Zvar'nekaz, wearing a dark gray, almost black, tunic, large shoulder pad on his right shoulder, with his families insignia. Black Julkez ( Imagine a kilt (Man-skirt XD), except its made of 10 semi-rigid plates, surrounding the waist of the being wearing it) Over black pants. Bio : A smart Zvar'nekaz, his belief in the purity of all beings (At the start of their creation) is steadfast, but he is harsh on those he believes to be lesser or unpure. Weapons : Experimental Energy blade ( If you've played Starcraft, imagine a blade)
fighterman481
#17530961Monday, December 07, 2009 3:43 AM GMT

(When do we start?)
ashididerz
#17530993Monday, December 07, 2009 3:43 AM GMT

(Start whenever, im just getting some backstory done.)
fighterman481
#17531029Monday, December 07, 2009 3:44 AM GMT

(ALright. I'm in a game so I won't.)
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#17531438Monday, December 07, 2009 3:57 AM GMT

(I applaud you. This is one of the most amazing thread's I've seen within my range of experience. I wish that this will prosper within this time.) Name : Amelia Gerhardt Race : Human - *Race is occupied? (Y/N) : Yes Gender : Female Age : 25 Occupation : Mechanic Appearance : Height: '5 "10 Weight: 102 Hair Coloring: Black Hair Length/Style: Long, No exact style Skin tone: Pale white Eye coloring: Light Green. Apparel: Working Clothes: Mechanic's Jumpsuit Casual: Black Shirt, Black formal Dress shirt, Red Tie. Black Stockings, White shoe's (Awkward. :O) Bio : ...I'll just skip this for now.. >_> Weapons : Does a Wrench and a Pencil count?
ashididerz
#17531617Monday, December 07, 2009 4:03 AM GMT

(Thank you very much :D ... sadly, most of my posts so far have been on back-story, and not the actual roleplaying.... Not that that's a bad thing :P)

of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right