of     1   

luissan
#175561589Sunday, October 04, 2015 11:33 PM GMT

First Off The Simple Things In The Rulebook. CAR RULES In T-Mobile Cup Series Do Not remove any T-Mobile decals from the template Because Its A Good Decal. Do Not change the car tires On T-Mobile Goodyear And Hoosier Tires Their Cool. Do Not UNGROUP Any Parts On Our T-Mobile Cars. No Chrome Paints. Your car must have a good design. Now The Racing Rules ON THE BOOK. No Cutting. Please Easy on the Ramming. Now the more unique Rules Stuff 1. 3 Black Flags Will Get You Parked. 2. Wrecking The Whole Field Purposely Will Get You A Black Flag 3. If You Don't Have A Car Get It In, Or You Can't Race. 4. What I Say Is Final. 5. In Pit Stops Count To 10 Seconds 6. No Speed On Cars But Don't Floor It, Go A Decent Speed. 7. Don't Wall Ride For Laps On The End 8. Don't Drive Backwards For Laps On End. 9. If I do a redo, it will be rare. 10. 3 GWC's If Yellow On 3 Then 1 Lap Shootout 11. Don't Rage At Me Or Beg Me For A Call I Hate Rage And I Don't Want To See It. 12. Don't Purposely Wreck Someone For Payback, If Its A Legit Bump And Run That's Fine. Follow All These Rules, And You Should Do Just Fine In This series And Yes Sorry About The Capitalization Type Because I Want To. Thanks For This Rules. Made By: Luissan And Even The Officials
OPTIMUSPRIMEHAB
#181282099Friday, January 08, 2016 6:04 PM GMT

i will follow rule luissan and zek .
KasangaROBLOX
#181283336Friday, January 08, 2016 6:38 PM GMT

''Do Not change the car tires On T-Mobile Goodyear And Hoosier Tires Their Cool'' Lol'd.

of     1