chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3   

RAE181
#176183481Wednesday, October 14, 2015 1:27 AM GMT

[sorry guys.] While you were chatting, you hear some shuffling within the bushes as well with the occasional mumbling. Everyone's at the campfire and accounted for (I hope so) so it must be someone different. Could it be..? A Human?
Air_Marshal
#176199671Wednesday, October 14, 2015 6:27 AM GMT

Jay heard it. She went around and poked at them all then pointed at the bush. She tilted her head slightly trying to see if she could see the thing or human through the branches and pieces of leafs but she couldn't. She then backed away into a shadow. She could still been seen by the group of people she was at but no the thing or human.she kept on pointing to the bush.
Air_Marshal
#176199724Wednesday, October 14, 2015 6:30 AM GMT

(Just to make things clear. You know with shadows they are different angles that you can see people. For example I got my character to kinda under the tree that would shadow my body but my character arm and hand would pointing out. Just to clear things up when reading)
Minun1020
#176201281Wednesday, October 14, 2015 8:41 AM GMT

[CS] Name: Evangeline Vassilia Briar Age: 10 Gender: Female Appearance: Evangeline has the features of a child. Most would describe the girl as beautiful despite her age,she has long blond hair that reaches down onto her back. The hair usually neatly combed and tied up. It's usually a pony-tail or several braids. She has soft light skin and long eyelashes that pair up with her blue eyes. She usually wears a hoodie and pants with cute cartoony cat designs on them. The hood of the hoodie having two cat ears. Her other clothes are gray,to match the hoodie and the short sleeved shirt she wears underneath. Power/talent (could be anything, I don’t care, just don’t make it OP.): Evangeline is similar to a medium. She is able to commune with dead souls and whatever astral being that exists out there. She can feel their feelings,touch them and on some occasions,control their spiritual powers by making objects move or making them possesses someone. She can repel a spirit,call out to them or let them pass peacefully. She can look into their past and learn everything about them. The downside to this power is that not all spirits are friendly. Some will attack her if angered. Seeing into the lives of ghosts is not exactly very good for her sanity,she must recover after doing so to avoid becoming insane. Bio (Bare minimum of 2 sentences): Evangeline was born into a catholic family. Their devotion to God was absolute,she would always follow them to church to pray with them and worship God. Evangeline herself was one of them,a believer. She followed God's word and was a moral child at heart. Though soon enough,she began developing her power at the age of six. She heard whispers,soon she could see around her a new world. What wandered around her were ghostly apparitions,she felt sad for them and started to talk to them. Soon she was able to not only see the ghosts,but touch and and feel what they feel. It was then that she told her mother about this experience. After a series of events her mother and father were 'disappointed' in her. They thought she was a spawn of satan,despite all their attempts on praying and sending her to several doctors what she saw would not stop. Supernatural things that happening in the house one day,Evangeline had angered a ghost. Though she quickly used her power to repel the spirit,her parents saw the whole ordeal and sent her away from the house. Evangeline herself kept praying to God. Begging him why this was happening to her,why did he make her like this. After being kidnapped after a life spent in several orphanages she met people like her. The whole turn of events had caused her to become Agnostic,she was unsure on whether God existed or not during these events. Other: I like. Made this. In 10 minutes.
Crystakyl
#176206225Wednesday, October 14, 2015 1:28 PM GMT

I kept sitting around the campfire, absentmindedly flipping the coin some more, hoping the man would come to us.
Air_Marshal
#176206650Wednesday, October 14, 2015 1:46 PM GMT

Jay glared at Kyle. "Do you frickin' hear that or are you deaf" She spat angrily how the guy wasn't looking at her. She shook her head and crossed her arms. Then she turned back to the bush. She kept her eyes on it.
Crystakyl
#176206997Wednesday, October 14, 2015 2:04 PM GMT

"When this coin gets heads, I will see him."
Air_Marshal
#176207271Wednesday, October 14, 2015 2:17 PM GMT

Jay just shook her head angrily at Kyle and folds her arms.
RAE181
#176235500Wednesday, October 14, 2015 11:30 PM GMT

[Min, accepted]
Minun1020
#176263032Thursday, October 15, 2015 9:29 AM GMT

Evangeline was gone. As usual. Most probably knew about her extra-curricular activities,she would slip away from the camp and go into the forest. There she could hear the whispers of the dead around her,she could see. They were worth making conversation,though some looked terribly frightening. Evangeline was not afraid. This was a common occurrence to her. She should probably get back now,some people probably are worried for her. Jay was there. Along with some other people. Evangeline walked out of the shadows to approach them.
Air_Marshal
#176263174Thursday, October 15, 2015 9:51 AM GMT

Jay heard something, steps? Maybe yes sound like steps. She turned round seeing Evangeline then took a breath in and out. She became calm again knowing it was just Evangeline. She went back at pointing at the bush.
Crystakyl
#176266935Thursday, October 15, 2015 1:42 PM GMT

I kept staring at my coin. "Heads." I looked up, slightly worried out of what came from the bushes, and then saw Evangeline. I looked back down at my coin, and flipped it again, and it got Heads again. "It hasn't come out yet, so I'm going to find out out what it is." I stood up and proceeded to walk through the bushes, absentmindedly flipping my coin.
Air_Marshal
#176266976Thursday, October 15, 2015 1:45 PM GMT

Jay watched. She would be back up. Her power wasn't really a get up all close and personal with it. Her power was a be as far back as you can and don't get hurt while doing it power. She watched him. She kept her eyes on him going into the bush.
Perambulation
#176528494Monday, October 19, 2015 5:04 PM GMT

This felt kinda meh
Crystakyl
#176577553Tuesday, October 20, 2015 1:38 PM GMT

(OP, what did I see?) ~ Brought to you by the certified purple shirt wearing, tap dancing, candy throwing, paper folding, water bottle taping wizard ninja pirate zombie clown soldier werewolf fox cowboy fairy. ~
Air_Marshal
#176581628Tuesday, October 20, 2015 4:18 PM GMT

(This is gonna be dead)
Crystakyl
#176771991Saturday, October 24, 2015 1:24 AM GMT

(OP?) ~ Brought to you by the certified purple shirt wearing, tap dancing, candy throwing, paper folding, water bottle taping wizard ninja pirate zombie clown soldier werewolf fox cowboy fairy. ~

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3