of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

RAE181
#175580743Monday, October 05, 2015 3:46 AM GMT

[repost made by me] "Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S Eliot You were born into a world of corruption, greed, and death. But there is a legend that was forgotten long ago, that Supernaturals will redeem mankind. You were born and once certain people gotten knowledge of your power, you were transferred, abducted, moved to the school called. “School for the Specially Gifted GRIFFON SUPERNATURAL SCHOOL” You attended at the age right after to move to this school and you see you’ll be here for a long time. You were educated with the current events about the world, everything that would happen in your standard old school. But something was different, you spent time on honing in on your talents, either from manipulating and creating fire or to heal wounds that would not be healed. That was a gift, most likely from god? No one knows where your talents originated from. But you have mixed feelings about attending this school and knowing that you won’t see your parents in a long, long time. YEARS LATER “Alright gentlemen, you know the op. Kill everything that moves and absolutely no mercy. There’s no telling what these unnatural bastards can do to you physically, or mentally. Explosives are allowed but don’t collapse the entire building when everyone is outside and accounted for. Overlord out.” “Alright you heard Overlord, kill everything that moves. AS-1 will take the front entrance, AS-2 and 3 will take the left and right of the building. AS-4 will take the rear of the building, engineers, prep your explosives so when were settled with our handy work, you blow the building. Good luck gentlemen, let’s kill em all. Delta out.” “CURRENT ALTIDUTDE, 1000M AND DECENDING TO 500M. ESTIMATED TIME TIL DROP, 30 SECONDS. CREW FASTENED AND READY FOR DROP….GREEN PREPPING DROP GEAR….GREEN TURNING ON FLIR….GREEN ENGINE CHECK….GREEN SIDE MOUNT GUNS….GREEN OPENING SIDE DOORS….GREEN RUNNING FIRST TIME CHECKLIST….GREEN RUNNING SECOND TIME CHECKLIST….GREEN RUNNING THIRD TIME CHECKLIST….GREEN PREPARE TO DROP GENTLEMEN.” “All squads, this is Delta, kill em all.” FIFTEEN MINUTES PRIOR You and your fellow classmates are lined into two single files while you are walking down the ever vast hallways of the school you’re in. Your teachers say that you’re something special, the so called “Special Breed” of students. Of course, the other students within the school make fun of you because of your special qualities, qualities will soon reveal themselves in time. You are led into the deeper parts of the school and into a special room, once everyone is in and accounted for the one of the eight teachers begin there speech. “Students, you are brought into the lower levels of this school for a special reason, and that reason only. Were here to help you gain your special talents, where you will hone your talents and use them for the greater good. You will be divided into the groups that was pre-made for you. Listen closely as I go over the groups.” The teacher goes over the groups one by one, your name is yet to be called. But soon enough, our name is called, you are in a group of friends, enemies, and the people who’ve you didn’t meet yet. But an aura gives off, and aura of friendship, loss, honour, and a sense of an impending danger at the same time. It feels strange but you see the teachers are not bothered by it, probably ignoring it or don’t feel it at all. Soon after, the seven groups are lead into different rooms, most likely all of them being identical. You nab your best friends and stick together, other people do so as well, some people being left out, probably being loners. You are led into one of the rooms and stopped by the teacher, which she says that you make a school circle around her. The group does what they are told as well as you. Then she coughs, probably preparing for another lecture about supernatural stuff. “Alright students, just like the head master said, all of you will discover your special talents here and will have time to hone in on those skills till you can control them with ease. Each of these seven rooms have a training center and a talent help center. The training center is extends about to two football fields in length and one football field wide, rooms are within the center which gives you plenty of space for privacy. We’re cancelling all of your previous classes for this occasion for two semesters so you’ll have plenty of time to hone in on your skills First up is-“ Explosions could be heard on the upper floors as well as screams in the distance. This prompts our teacher to start casting a spell, the aura the spell gives off is something. Powerful, deadly, something that will make the gods take a knee. Once you see the spell gain in power, you see the teachers face. Full of sweat, concern, and determination. She probably wants you to get the hell out of here, so a safer place. Meanwhile as she does that, gunfire could be heard in the distance and it starts to get closer and closer. Until the teacher is about to launch the spell at you and the group, the door slams open. Out comes out a gas masked solider with green lenses, black military helmet, and dressed in black camo. He begins to aim the gun towards the teacher and prepares to pull the trigger, you wait for the ever present shot to come. But it never came, you glance at the teacher and shes still very alive, you look at the solider. He’s raised up into the air seemingly chocking, then he’s tossed back down into the hallway like a ragdoll. With no time to spare, the teacher launches the spell at you. You feel no pain, no agony, no death. But you and the group begin to lose consciousness. Welcome to, The Redemption of Man The current year is 2031, 6 years after the launched extermination of the Supernaturals, that’s you. The world was afraid of you and what you can do, once word gotten out about a special breed of Supernaturals was born, this brought the world to a common goal. The genocide of the Supernataurals. You are in hiding, you and your fellow classmates are alone without the guidance of any teachers. You fought to survive and bared the brutalities of the forced extinction that mankind offered to you. One of your class mates found the location you are currently in, you’re in the Amazon forest in South America. One of the places were mankind isn’t going to hunt you down. Other than that, you don’t know what’s happening in the real world. That if you’re the last of your kind, If you’re still being hunted, The technologies mankind made, If there is any redemption in man at all, This is your story. [RULES] 1. Basic ROBLOX rules apply 2. Be reasonable 3. I add rules, edit, remove rules with ease 4. I appoint admins 5. Romance at a bare minimum 6. Be realistic 7. Once you die, you die 8. Don’t be OP 9. Don’t be that “Person” 10. Enjoy. [CS] Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: Power/talent (could be anything, I don’t care, just don’t make it OP.): Bio (Bare minimum of 2 sentences): Other: [this is badly written, please forgive me.]
CorruptedHunter666
#175589730Monday, October 05, 2015 10:17 AM GMT

Name: Alastor Owens Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: 5.9 ft tall with messy black hair and grey eyes. Wears a simple white polo with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, a black vest, a red necktie, black pants and boots. He also sports a silver watch on his right wrist, a gift from his parents right before his departure to school. Power/Talent: Shadow/Darkness Manipulation. He can summon the shadows and use them at will, most preferably to defend himself from incoming threats. He uses them as weapons, but also to shield himself, and to teleport to a different location within 50-90 yards away. He can also cloud the vision of his opponent by forming a cloud or veil of darkness around his opponent to blind them. Because of this ability, he is only most comfortable engaging into combat during the night as this gives him a big advantage. In daylight, he is very vulnerable as he cannot use this ability properly. Bio: Only child of a wealthy family. Is responsible, loyal, brave, intelligent, clever, determined but rather quiet and shy. Other: It is not quite clear on how he got his special ability, but according to his parents, he must have inherited it after he was visited by a Shade (or rather a Shadow Person) from the Underworld when he was around 3 years old. His parents remembered when they came up to check on him in his room and saw him giggling in his crib. His body was wrapped in what appeared to be shadows that seemed to slowly seep into his mouth, nose and ears, but in no way harming him, whatsoever. A shadowy figure can be seen floating next to his crib, gently tickling the tip of his nose with a long, semi-transparent talon that simply passed through his flesh. Upon seeing the horrified and dumbfounded parents, the Shade retreated into the night. The shadows that wrapped around Alastor quickly disappeared into his body, which must have gifted him with the ability.
roversfan
#175589886Monday, October 05, 2015 10:29 AM GMT

Name: jon mcwhale Age: 6921 Gender: whale Appearance: he is a whale duh Power/talent (could be anything, I don’t care, just don’t make it OP.): he uses his blowhole Bio (Bare minimum of 2 sentences): he is a whale. whales. Other: i am admin will ban 4 days
CorruptedHunter666
#175590151Monday, October 05, 2015 10:48 AM GMT

Great...another troll -_-) Honestly, I can't get through decent RPs without some troll dude popping out and ruining everything.
SP2398salt
#175591270Monday, October 05, 2015 11:45 AM GMT

marking for when i get home
roversfan
#175651552Tuesday, October 06, 2015 9:48 AM GMT

troll :( not me
AltJunior66
#175653952Tuesday, October 06, 2015 12:37 PM GMT

Name: Ronald Evans Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: 5'8 feet tall. He has messy brown hair with brown eyes, and wears a blue T-shirt, jeans, and red and white striped sneakers. Power/talent: He can hand-craft items with almost anything he finds. Depending on the scale of it, it could take up to a month. He can also repair broken machines if needed. Bio: Friendly and kind, but can be very quiet and serious when working. Other: Ronald always had an interest in putting things together. He liked to play with his father's tools often, and he always wanted to help him fix things.
Perambulation
#175655848Tuesday, October 06, 2015 2:02 PM GMT

Name: Nathan Walker Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: Often seen wearing a polo shirt with khaki pants. During outdoor activities wears a sports t-shirt and running shorts. Dark brown hair with dark brown eyes. A face that is a natural scowl, but not necessarily threatening. Height is about 5ft 7in. Power/talent: Photonic manipulation. 1) Photon Stream: A long ray or rapid stream of photon-charged energy shots 2) Photon Shards: Photon crystals formed and fired towards enemy. Homes in and explodes on contact. 3) Photonic Shock: Fires off photon energy into the ground, creating a shockwave/earthquake effect. Bio: As one of the few survivors of the Supernatural genocide, Nathan distrusts almost everyone he meets. His only sister is missing, and Nathan spends the majority of his time trying to find her. Nathan's sister went missing during the first attack at the Griffon Supernatural School. Has an amicable personality, but continues to have trust issues. Other: When exposed to a deep darkness, can become weak, and even unconscious.
CorruptedHunter666
#175658960Tuesday, October 06, 2015 3:58 PM GMT

(Sure...whatever you say 'Troll' o3o Meh, I'm joking. Sorreh [sorta XD])
Air_Marshal
#175659232Tuesday, October 06, 2015 4:09 PM GMT

Name:Jay Lighter (I know this is a weird name( Age:16 Gender:Female (Yup...Female...) Appearance:She wears black geek like glasses. She has long brown hair. She has hazel eyes. She wears a black cap, Black tee-shirt. Blue/Blue hoodie that she wears over her cap. She wears dark blue trousers and white socks and Black shoes. She wears a bandit over her face because she doesn't like being seen.If you take her bandit off you could see a large scar and bones.(Basically she been in a fire before) Power/talent (could be anything, I don’t care, just don’t make it OP.):Manipulation of the mind. Which is basically making someone feel pain even if they haven't been hurt and making people see things that aren't real. Bio (Bare minimum of 2 sentences):She a quiet person who normally stays in the back ground and pretend she isn't doing anything to her enemy of enemies.When she talks it can me cruel/mean or true things. Other:Anything that I need to change feel free to tell me.
Crystakyl
#175659922Tuesday, October 06, 2015 4:32 PM GMT

Name: Kyle "Lucky" James Age: 15 Gender: Male Appearance: Brown hair, grey eyes, 6'1", thin, pale, usually wearing shorts and a t-shirt, has a green hat he'll never take off. Power/talent (could be anything, I don’t care, just don’t make it OP.): The ability to manipulate the outcome of events. Usually minor things, like what side a coin lands on. Bio (Bare minimum of 2 sentences): Kyle grew up noticing minor things that worked out in his favor. People around him noticed, and he earned the nickname "Lucky." Other: Kyle tends to be secretive about his power. (It's not great, but I'm not feeling very creative right now. I might make a better one for Kyle later.)
roversfan
#175672406Tuesday, October 06, 2015 8:56 PM GMT

Name: jon mcwhale Age: 6921 Gender: whale Appearance: he is a whale duh Power/talent (could be anything, I don’t care, just don’t make it OP.): he uses his blowhole Bio (Bare minimum of 2 sentences): he is a whale. whales. Other: i am admin will ban please accept this time
kitrain
#175674180Tuesday, October 06, 2015 9:21 PM GMT

Name: Arkuna Egons, sister of Levia in TOTM Age: 18 Gender: female Appearance: She has a black t-shirt with a white trench coat with gray outlining and yellow lines going down the arms and backside. She has gray pants with white sneakers, as well as long black hair and unusual eyes. One of her eyes have a gray pupil, but the other one is strikingly bright, almost glowing yellow. If you look close enough, you can see small yellow lines creeping around the skin to your right. Power/talent: She has many powers, most she does not even know of yet Anger: Like her sister, whenever she is hurt or enraged, a wispy substance covers her body. In this case, it's colored yellow and once she is fully enraged, the substance makes a chassis, you could say, of a transparent yellow dragon with wings and huge claws. Void: She can manipulate and use the void as a weapon. It is like staring into a rotating darkness with no end, with particles being made and destroyed. Whenever she conquers something, it has a slightly yellow silhouette. It can be used for many purposes, summoning beasts, making weapons, or even shooting foes. But, it can't be used to defend due to the intense strain on it when hit. Bio: it was uncertain why she was born with such eyes, until they realized her issue. She was born with a advanced power capacity, meaning she can use her powers for extended amounts of time until people thought she had a limitless supply. This comes with a catch, though. If it is overused, she will literally implode by over usage. She grew up as a normal person, occasionally getting the person trying to take a move on her. She denied all of them, and went through life free.
Perambulation
#175716335Wednesday, October 07, 2015 3:38 PM GMT

No acceptances?
Air_Marshal
#175717581Wednesday, October 07, 2015 4:18 PM GMT

Where OP
RAE181
#175740409Wednesday, October 07, 2015 11:05 PM GMT

Sorry guys, I had school work yesterday. Everyone accepted except Corrupted. @Corrupted: you were denied because your bio made no sense, (to me in this case) I haven't told anything about these "Shade" people.
PawzKat
#175746626Thursday, October 08, 2015 12:17 AM GMT

Name: Archibald Janus Spencer. Referred to as 'Archie' by his classmates. Age: Physically seventeen, appears about eight or nine due to his power.. Gender: Male, if pronouns are any indication. Appearance: Cherublike Archie has the physical body of a child - with soft, innocent features and wide eyes. Which was quite a shame, as the teenager version of himself was quite a looker [ in his opinion anyways, this point is debatable. ] With his curly blonde ringlocks, long-lashed bright green eyes, button nose, and porcelain skin he looks much like a doll, all delicate and graceful. Archie wears what he can scavenge, often oversized shirts and the like. Power/Talent: Archibald can manipulate time, much of which is limited to stopping, rewinding, and even occasionally forwarding it. He can only manipulate time within a certain radias of himself, so his powers are often more limited to himself than the world around him. Of course, there's quite a few things he can do, but he often limits himself to the basics since sometimes things are difficult. A favorite of Archie's is to loop specific moments, minutes that are special to him and such. The male can reverse the effects of recent events, as long as they weren't on a large scale. As one might suggest, his powers tire him out quite frequently, therefore the male takes power naps a lot. A side effect of this ability - Archie's age began to slowly reverse once it appeared. Physically, he's eight-nine, though he retains the intelligence of his seventeen-year old self. Can't do much as a kid, sadly. He's managed to stop this effect, however, is unaware of how to reverse his age. Until then, he's eight. Biography: Up until he was twelve, Arch wasn't even aware that he had powers. Sure, he knew a little of what was going on in the world, but his parents kept his sheltered. His mother was overprotective, after an incident as a child that left his elder sister crippled. She kept her reigns tight around her children, Archie and his brother, Sam. So imagine his surprise when he was chosen by the staff, and then the aftermath. He was not happy indeed. Other: Is this alright? I whipped it up relatively quickly.
RAE181
#175746844Thursday, October 08, 2015 12:20 AM GMT

@Pawz, Accepted (I got noticed by a vet, I'm happy!)
PawzKat
#175748053Thursday, October 08, 2015 12:36 AM GMT

I'm a superpower sucker, lol. Always have been, probably always will be. On another note, when will this roleplay start?
RAE181
#175750069Thursday, October 08, 2015 1:03 AM GMT

[we can start. you can make the first post.]
PawzKat
#175750555Thursday, October 08, 2015 1:09 AM GMT

Me? But it's your world, my friend. Shouldn't you introduce us to it? :p
RAE181
#175751033Thursday, October 08, 2015 1:16 AM GMT

Right my bad, You and your fellow classmates find yourselves around a campfire within the Amazon forest, its pretty cozy since it was your resident of stay since the "incident" occurred 6 years ago. Around you are shelters held up by tree and leaves, the beds are hammocks held up by the stump of the trees. But in all, its pretty cozy, with a strong warm fire with your comfortable beds. Its nice.
PawzKat
#175751862Thursday, October 08, 2015 1:26 AM GMT

Archie sat closely by the fire, wrapped up in a sweatshirt that was three sizes too big for him. Which was expected, as the ratty green thing was a remnant from when he was sized as a teenager. Even so, he couldn't prod himself to get rid of the thing. Throughout the whole process of him growing backwards, it was the one thing he wore constantly, a persistent relic that some thing never changed. The blonde boy roasted his nuggety legs by the flame, enjoying the warmth, however much of a variable it could be. He wasn't too worried about burning himself, with the resolution that he could just rewind time if he did happen to suffer the consequences. Which was a terrible use of his abilities -- willy-nilly play as if it didn't matter. But Archibald was tired, so tired, these days. He simply didn't know how much more he could handle.
Perambulation
#175753132Thursday, October 08, 2015 1:41 AM GMT

Nathan How long have we been in this jungle now? How long must we be hiding from a world set out to kill us. Sally, my sister is still out there, and I'm here, stuck in the Amazon jungle for crying out loud. The huts we've built were serviceable, but not places a teenage boy should be growing up in. I miss the old days, during school. Sure, we were a bunch of "talented" people, but at least nobody knew about us. Looks like another kid is sitting at the camp fire, probably warming up. I figured there wasn't much else to do around here as of now, so I slowly walked towards him. Finding a seat next to him, I tried to do a simple greeting. "Hey, what's up?"
PawzKat
#175754243Thursday, October 08, 2015 1:56 AM GMT

[ I should probably mention this now, but Archie's a pessimist. And the whole aging backwards thing has made him kind of bitter [and an ass]. ] "The sky, Nathan. What do you think is up," came Archie's pipsqueak growl., which wasn't out of character for him. Whenever one was to inquire as to what was 'up', he smartassed off and told it to them straight. Unless he was tired, in which the words he used would then start with an 'f' and end with a 'off'. Shaking his head, the blonde buried his head in the arm of his sweatshirt, pulling up his knees beneath him so that he looked to be a sitting ball of sweatshirt. Another thing about Archibald Spencer - he loved to gripe. To groan, spit, and insult whatever was within his proximity. Complaining was a habit of his, for he never found anything to his liking. Oh well, severed him right for being so cut-off from the world as a youth. Here he was, enraptured within his soft beds and full bellies that he never considered that there might be another way of life. And now that he was living in it, the child's ever-present mood was often foul.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right