of     1   

Air_Marshal
#175664452Tuesday, October 06, 2015 6:38 PM GMT

I pull a black hood over my head I looked at the sky. It was raining, small puddles started to form on the ground. The sound of the rain calmed me, I remember that I was walking to a house a friend maybe... How would I know I didn't get there did I? No I didn't I ended up tied to a plank of wood. I tried to move my wrists but rope was on my wrists stopping me from escaping. I gave up. I looked around I seen other people tied to planks of wood. I narrowed my eyes trying to see who the other people where. Before I could get my eyes to focus, I heard loud echoing footsteps on the floor. That reminded me what is the floor made of. I looked down. Wood it made of shiny wood. Strange, I thought they would be blood since we were taken. I then pulled my head up trying to see who was walking around. "Hm...I see I have done well..." The voice said. The voice was deep too deep to sound human. Maybe who was speaking was using a voice changer gaget. "Now we will start what I'm going to do on you tomorrow..."The voice said. I guess he or she was speaking to us all... ------------------------_------------------------------_------------------------------------------------- Should I continue with this of leave it. I know I probably didn't have my puncheon right/grammar. Don't blame me it was a idea in my head and I wanted to get it written down fast. Anyway I thought I should write something like this because October.
Air_Marshal
#175717597Wednesday, October 07, 2015 4:19 PM GMT

Bump
Air_Marshal
#175724103Wednesday, October 07, 2015 7:03 PM GMT

BUUMMMP2
CalvinMoreau
#175727201Wednesday, October 07, 2015 8:00 PM GMT

I'd look terrified, Not knowing what would happen next.
Air_Marshal
#175729140Wednesday, October 07, 2015 8:31 PM GMT

I know.

of     1