of     1   

BrettRogers2004
#175747247Thursday, October 08, 2015 12:25 AM GMT

✠The Life of a Templar, Pirate, and Soldier✠ Captain James Foster: My parents were Irish and British they were both deported from England and found new life in the 13 Colonies I was born 5 years after they struck rich. They found sanctuary they felt safe in the Colonies one night British Soldiers broke into my home murdered my parents because they gave out free tea and sugar to the colonists "Treason" the British say. I was alone my home was burned to ashes I hid inside an old warehouse in Boston destroyed but in better condition then home was. 15 Years Later: Finally an uprising came I joined the first chance I got I had faith and hope something I lost years ago. When the Continental Army won the war I was put in Boston on fort watch I met this man names Antonio Khil he was said to be a Templar I heard the stores about the Templars the saviors of men I talked to Khil he told me what I needed to know. I gained trust and power through the order I had ties to certain members in the order they were my new family a new beginning. Our Grandmaster Pangrus was a good Mentor to me he taught me a lot he taught me how to get through the rooftops of Boston I was discharged from the Army because I went to far from the fort. a few months later I bought a ship sailed with men that had ties to the order I became a pirate I mainly attacked the navy and attacked enemies even did jobs but it all went to hell when the Grandmaster abandoned us. Antonio made his move brought those he trusted back into an order it went down we were hunted I had to move away I went to New York, I was found trapped I had no where else to go I was done for Pang's "New Order" has gotten me. R.I.P Captain James Foster

of     1