of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

MoltaForce
#17602208Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:21 AM GMT

(Pronoucned O-pee-in-jip-kin) "Ow...my head. Hey...my name's Lucas. Lucas Knoxel to be exact. I left this diary on my bed so I know what happens before I drift away again...you see, there is a wor-" He went out. Your a normal kid...you have friends, live in a nice town, but you seem to be unhappy...you and your pals. You made a little world called Opiangypcan, to get away and just live the life you've always wanted to. You tell no one about this, you take this world very seriously. Whatever someone makes, it stays. That is only if the creator takes it away...or something bad happens to them. Recetnly, you've been having dreams about this wonderful world. It's great! But things seem diffrent...there is much more evil than what you put in there in your dreams, and you always seem to wake up with wounds, and sometimes not where you fell asleep. No one claims to have made the evil there, because each of them have been having the same dreaming troubles. Although you each have powers in this world, you can not stop it. It also appears whever you've been hurt in the world, you keep it, only not as extreme. But as days go by, it gets worse...what will happen? Is one of your friends making this evil? Why are you keeping the pain? It will all be told...in the world of Opiangypcan. Sheet Yo. Name: Gender: Appearance: Bio: Power in Opiangypcan: MINE Name: Lucas Knoxel Gender: M Appearance: Green hoody t-shirt, blue jeans, perfectly messy brown hair, red shoes, eyes that chance from green to blue and vice-versa, brings Phillies hat and brown fingerless gloves with him always. Bio: Normal kid living in the town of Victileon (Name of our town). Has a brother named Alex. One of the Creators of Opiangypcan. Power in Opiangypcan: PSI
MoltaForce
#17602621Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:27 AM GMT

Oh, crap! Forgot age. Name: Gender: Age: (13-15 to be a Creator) Appearance: Bio: Power in Opiangypcan: Name: Lucas Knoxel Gender: M Appearance: Green hoody t-shirt, blue jeans, perfectly messy brown hair, red shoes, eyes that chance from green to blue and vice-versa, brings Phillies hat and brown fingerless gloves with him always. Age:14 Bio: Normal kid living in the town of Victileon (Name of our town). Has a brother named Alex. One of the Creators of Opiangypcan. Power in Opiangypcan: PSI Rules! NO UBER. Correct grammar. You can pick, either story or chatroom. Not both. You only have you power in Opiangypcan. You can't got out and in of this world out of your own free will. Don't put stupid stuff in the world...
PickachuGirl
#17602676Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:28 AM GMT

Name: Tial Gender: FEMALE Appearance: BLUE Hair tied up in a bow. Has long bangs and bright PINK eyes. Tennis shoes and Mini skirt with a blouse Bio: Normal Kid? One of the Creators of Piangypcan Power in Opiangypcan: FIRA POWARS
PickachuGirl
#17602711Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:29 AM GMT

MoltaForce
#17602777Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:30 AM GMT

(Tis chill. And I get it, BLUE hair and PINK eyes! Lol. Want to do story or chatroom? I usually do story...more descriptive.)
PickachuGirl
#17602828Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:30 AM GMT

(Third person story.)
MoltaForce
#17603222Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:37 AM GMT

(...Okay, story. I'm not sure about mine...well, I'll start it up.) I woke up, after tossing and turning all night in my bed. I went into my world, Opiangypcan. I acutally got beat up pretty bad. Got a bad blow to my shoulder. It's was kinda scary acutally. I got up, got a shower, got changed, ate, and headed off towards school. Last week, thank GOD. Me and my friends were just mainly talking about our little world the whole day. I saw Tial on the sidewalk ahead of me. "Hey! Tial! Morning." I said, yawning. I caught up to her. "I had another Opian (Say that if you don't feel like writing it out) dream. Pretty crazy world we all made." I said, gripping the shoulder that was hit during the dream.
PickachuGirl
#17603668Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:44 AM GMT

Tia asks kindly to Lucas, "What is wrong with your sholder," as she noticed that he was gripping the shoulder.
MoltaForce
#17603932Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:48 AM GMT

"Oh..." I said, looking at it. I rolled my sleeve up. "I guess I just slept on it weird. Kinda cool though..." I saw her look at me a little oddly. "I got hit here in my dream, so it's like it really happened!" I rolled my sleeve down to conceal the red patch of skin. It looked like I pressed down on my shoulder, but the red won't go away...
PickachuGirl
#17604100Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:51 AM GMT

"Well, maybe it did really happen," Tial said, while walking to school.
MoltaForce
#17604325Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:54 AM GMT

"NOW That would be cool. Minus the painful part." We entered the building and walked into the classroom. "You know..." I sat down at my desk and put my feet up on it. "Stupid that we have to come here. It's the last day, no one is awake..." I said, almost dozzing off myself.
PickachuGirl
#17604491Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:57 AM GMT

Tial sat on her desk and shruged.
MoltaForce
#17604837Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:03 AM GMT

Teacher "Just stay awake children until the assembly. Then we can all go home." Lucas I already was sleeping. Back into Opiangypcan... Hmm, it began right were it left off. Battling a Black Knight I imagined the other day. It slashed it's blade, me backing off, countering with my own sword I picked up. I shot PK Fire at the armor of the Knight, hoping it would melt it. It didn't and the Knight jabbed me with his shield. I flew until a wall. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Back to reality! Oddly enough I felt the source of the blow. My desk tilted back and fell backwards onto the floor. Teacher "That's why we stay awake, Lucas!" Lucas My eyes were full a suprise from the sudden wakeup call. "Erm...yeah! S-Sorry! Yeah..."I stumbled getting up.
piecheese
#17605261Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:13 AM GMT

joining now
piecheese
#17605613Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:22 AM GMT

Name: Jake Gender: male age:14 Appearance: real world: jeans t-shirt opaingypcan: black robe Bio: normal kid personality: kinda weird Power in Opiangypcan: teleportation
garthalamu68
#17605867Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:28 AM GMT

Name:Zanzza Gender:male Age:15 Appearance:White hair,jeans,t-shirt Bio:was really sick when he was young.wasn't able to make friends easely Power in Opiangypcan:Can produce indestructible spikes fom body Zanzza:OH CRAP I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL
PickachuGirl
#17611883Wednesday, December 09, 2009 12:47 PM GMT

Tial sighed, staring into the snow outside the window.
wertysas
#17612491Wednesday, December 09, 2009 1:42 PM GMT

Name: Jack "Frost" Carolz Gender: Male Age: 14 Appearance: Black boots jeans white tee brown over coat. Brown aviators cap. Bio: One of the creators. Power in Opiangypcan: Ice
wertysas
#17612526Wednesday, December 09, 2009 1:45 PM GMT

I slept and dreamed I was in Opiangypcan. I was running from something. Yep something it kept changing to what I feared. "God I hate this." I whisper. It turns to a spider and I wake up with a spider on my leg. "Get it of!" I scream and slap the spider with a pencil. (I am extremely afraid of spiders.)
MoltaForce
#17619686Wednesday, December 09, 2009 8:03 PM GMT

I finally got my footing back, nervously slipping into my seat, scared to fall asleep again. Teacher "Okay, everyone. Into the gym. I want to get out of here as much as you." Lucas I saw a bunch of kids run out. I finlly got up after the pain in my chest went away...again where I was hit in my dream. I waited for my friends to go to the gym.
PickachuGirl
#17620431Wednesday, December 09, 2009 8:23 PM GMT

Tial ran to the gym too.
MoltaForce
#17621674Wednesday, December 09, 2009 8:45 PM GMT

I finally got up and went to the gym. I sat on the bleachers next to Tial and the others. Principal "Hello, kids. You all did a great job this year..." Awards and stuff are handed out...took about a half hour. "Now, get out of here and have fun!" Everyone happily ran out of the gym to the outside.
PickachuGirl
#17622610Wednesday, December 09, 2009 9:01 PM GMT

Tial sighed. "Finally thats over..," she said in relive.
MoltaForce
#17622899Wednesday, December 09, 2009 9:06 PM GMT

"I know." I stared up at the falling snow. "Weird weather here... So, what do you want to do?"
PickachuGirl
#17622928Wednesday, December 09, 2009 9:06 PM GMT

She just shruged.

of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right