of     1   

InquisitorReach
#176555438Tuesday, October 20, 2015 1:07 AM GMT

Hi, I am doing this for the real RPers of the game, Pretty much fill these out, dont make your character some crazy overpowered Jedi God, etc. Make your character original (No Skywalker/Kenobi's, etc) Fill all of these in, Here is my example Real name: ??? Species: Human (Raised as a tusken) Alias(s): Darth Krona/ Krona Homeworld: Tatooine Age: 23 Language: Tusken/ Human Weapon: Dual Lightsabers (Red/Black or Blue/White) Affiliation: Mixed between being a Sith or a Jedi Master(s): Deceased Story: A mysterious Force-Sensitive orphan that Tusken Raiders took as their own after finding him. He Grew up to about 10 before a Sith lord found and killed his whole tribe, a few Jedi came and rescued him.. He was taught English and trained as a Jedi until 13.. He was shot and paralyzed by a Bounty hunter and instead of helping him, his Master thought he was dead and ran off thinking he was dead. He was rescued by the same Sith who killed his tribe and put into an exo-suit like outfit. He eventually killed his Jedi master and later realized he was doing the wrong thing, So he killed his Sith Lord. He is now at 23 years old mixed with the light and dark side of the force and he is lost within his emotions.
Conquerogue
#176556633Tuesday, October 20, 2015 1:24 AM GMT

"exo-suit outfit" to much advanced warfare gg I'm da real og man back up
InquisitorReach
#176559498Tuesday, October 20, 2015 2:02 AM GMT

I hate call of duty, and I meant like kind of like darth vader... he can't do anything without it. just like a suit that enables him to move again.

of     1