of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

silverhawk352
#176587336Tuesday, October 20, 2015 7:16 PM GMT

[I did a repost of this out of request. This is a totally fictional RP, and in no way is sup-post to represent our current reality] [Story] The year is currenty 2637. The sun is now on its final stages of life, and the sun has grown an icy and dull blue in color as a result. The warmth that the sun once gave out to Earth is no more, taken away faster than we once thought. A heavy Overcast and Storm-like light is now equal to a bright, sunny day now in the continent of North America, and the average global temperature of Earth is now around -20*F, and the average low as night cloaks the world is around -100*F. The days now only last about 7 hours and the nights normally last more than 18 hours, but with the moon now so far away, and as its orbit becomes more and more unstable, the nights vary from shorter to longer. The planets plant life is long dead and gone, frozen long ago, trapped under multiple layers of perma-frost. The lack of unfrozen life soon caused most, if not all of the herbivores to die out, and then later on, after there was no more corpses to feast on, caused most of the carnivores to be wiped as-well.. all in that order. Food, warmth and gasoline is now a luxury for the rich and powerful. [Year 2610] The Worlds Leading Powers knew that Earth was doomed and rushed to save all of the human race from total extinction, and thus The Triton Project was then born, committed on preserving human life by sending a few lucky humans to Planet-0867, or A.K.A Planet Zeta. However.. The ever proceeding snow, ice and dropping temperatures soon stalled the projects progress and after 10 years of hard-work, caused the project to shut down completely, sealing the humanities fate. Rumors say the shuttles still reside in Fort Triton, Florida.. But the real question is how will you survive in a land decimated by ice and freezing cold weather, being stalked by humans and animals alike? [Setting] This role-play will take place in the ruins of the U.S.A, and with the water all frozen, nearly everywhere is accessible to travel [mind the cold]. Well that is, if you can survive that long.. [Rules] 1.) No flaming or Godmodding. 2.) Ignore trolls. 3.) Dress right. No damn Daisy Duke shorts. Its phucking -100* Degrees fahrenheit. 4.) Admins>Rules>You. 5.) Admins are BabyRhino, simsf1 and of-coarse me- silverhawk352. [Character Sheet] Name: Age: Gender: Physical Features: Clothing: Personality: [Optional] Bio: [Make it at-least 2 sentences long] Skills: Inventory:
silverhawk352
#176642374Wednesday, October 21, 2015 7:14 PM GMT

[B-bump]
pirate59392
#176642503Wednesday, October 21, 2015 7:17 PM GMT

I just want to point out that you say the sun becomes bluish. Blue suns are MUCH hotter than yellow suns. Red Suns are the coldest (cold relative to suns, of course.)
silverhawk352
#176642557Wednesday, October 21, 2015 7:18 PM GMT

[I know, I forgot pirate..]
SquiresYT
#176695196Thursday, October 22, 2015 7:06 PM GMT

Name: Seth Harls Age: 29 Gender: M Physical Features: Seth is about 5'11 with a slightly above average build with a little muscular highlights in the obvious places. He has light brown hair which is not too long but not too short. He has brown eyes, and a somewhat thinner than average nose which pokes out a little further than average. His jawline and cheekbones are rigid, and a bit more narrow and thin than usual. He has a small goatee on the bottom of his chin, and a bit of a droopy mustache Clothing: Seth wears a black long sleeve shirt, a grey hoodie over that, and a brown bomber jacket over that, with a scarf wrapped around his neck. He wears blue jeans with snow pants on top and black winter boots with five pairs of socks on underneath. Personality: [Optional] Bio: [Make it at-least 2 sentences long] Seth grew up with a single dad who was a mechanic, so naturally he too interest. Since his dad had to work a lot, instead of daycare or a sitter, his dad would often bring him to work and he would help work on ca engines. What really fascinated him were ancient vehicles from the 21st century. Eventually when he was 18 his dad gave him an old camper preserved in a museum from that timeframe. When the freeze came his dad died, and he drove from Lincoln Nebraska to the Chicago safezone. Skills: EXCELLENT mechanic, dead shot. Inventory: Smith&Wesson SD9VE handgun, AR556 rifle, four magazines for the handgun, and six for the rifle. Three cans of beans, four frozen steaks, and two bottles of water. of all the quotes to choose from as your siggy, you picked that one -PurringThunder
megaassasin9000
#176696011Thursday, October 22, 2015 7:25 PM GMT

(Silver, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for ditching the original. I got overwhelmed and it was only a matter of time before I demonstrated my newbie skills. I will try to stayin this one longer. Making CS now.)
Telasim0
#176697768Thursday, October 22, 2015 8:01 PM GMT

hhuehuehueheuheuheueheheueuheuehue
silverhawk352
#176698573Thursday, October 22, 2015 8:14 PM GMT

[It's alright Mega, I myself will be offline for a couple of days, so Rhino will start/manage the RP 'till I get back. I'll post my C.S then.]
Paintballguy62
#176702653Thursday, October 22, 2015 9:22 PM GMT

[Character Sheet] Name: Tony Recker Age: 42 Gender: Male Physical Features: Tony has pale, white skin, and stands at 6'2 and weighs 148lb. He has hazel colored eyes, his dusty brown hair goes down to his shoulders and is poorly maintained. He also has a scruffy beard. Has a scar running down his left eye, and another going across his back. Clothing: Gray wool cap, black balaclava that goes to the top of his nose, and black ski goggles. He wears an ordinary black t-shirt, and a black hooded winter jacket with pelts of animals fitted and stitched inside of the jacket, including the hood, on his hands, he wears light black gloves, with black winter gloves on top of them. From the waist down, blue jeans, black snow pants, heavy wool socks, and black winter boots. Personality: Tony has always been a loner, yet is pretty trustworthy, that is if you can get him to trust you. He is pretty friendly, and is helpful. However, he can easily get violent, and already has a history since the event happened, involving killings, looting, and sabotage. Bio: Tony was a quiet and lonely person since he graduated from college when he was 25. He lived in the forest with his family, working for the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. Up to the freeze, he had a divorce that lost him almost everything but enough money to be able to move to {Where the RP is taking place}. Once the freeze hit, naturally he worried for his kids, but with no way of knowing, he could only hope for the best, and moved on. As months went by, he had already killed several people, in which he believes was self defense, and looted the goods they had, knowing they didn't have a need for them before. Now he roams the landscape, hunting, looting, and salvaging anything he can use for shelter. Skills: Hunting, Tracking, and Sabotage. Inventory: A very old Savage Axis XP 308 (Bolt action rifle). Black backpack that has 4 cans of beans, and 2 water bottles. A box of ammo for the rifle, half empty. A first aid kit, filled with bandages, and alchohol. Flashlight.
SquiresYT
#176702852Thursday, October 22, 2015 9:25 PM GMT

((Accepted)) of all the quotes to choose from as your siggy, you picked that one -PurringThunder
silverhawk352
#176704587Thursday, October 22, 2015 9:52 PM GMT

[Oh shiat, I found a pocket of WI-FI, yes! I will try making C.S now.]
silverhawk352
#176707536Thursday, October 22, 2015 10:38 PM GMT

[Character Sheet] Name: Issac E. Whither Age: 34 Gender: Male Physical Features: Issac stands at a looming height of 6.4, and is very fit for his current age (from being a hardened scavenger and all), and is, (un-suprisingly) white as the very snow itself. His facial features are quite normal all-in-all, with his jaw structure being mostly square, and covered in a light brown stubble. His nose is in that of the deformed side, from it being broken so much in the past years, but his eyes, oh his eyes are his most striking feature, (even though a scar goes through the left one,) wide, and filled with a dazzling spectre of white in his iris. Apart from that he has long, messy dark grey hair, and a tribal tattoo sleeve on his left arm. Clothing: White ski-mask and goggles, a snow-camo jacket that can stand up to -25*, a pair of rugged rabbitskin mittens, white cargo-pants, and a pair of military grade insulated boots. Personality:(T/B/R) Bio: [Forgot to say this was optional] [T/B/R] Skills: [Hardened Survivor] [Natural Leader] [Dead-Eye] Inventory: A small, one handed axe, an worn .50 Cal Hunting Rifle, a pair of snow-shoes, two M.R.E's that are currently two weeks older than its experation date, and .50 gallons of potable water.
SquiresYT
#176707699Thursday, October 22, 2015 10:41 PM GMT

((Accepted, lel)) of all the quotes to choose from as your siggy, you picked that one -PurringThunder
silverhawk352
#176707869Thursday, October 22, 2015 10:43 PM GMT

(If you accepted mine, I accept yours, lel)
silverhawk352
#176708164Thursday, October 22, 2015 10:48 PM GMT

(Just to let you guys know, there are huge bio-domes around all the U.S's State Capitals, and the world be completely frozen for 27 years)
Duncan1000
#176708545Thursday, October 22, 2015 10:55 PM GMT

(You're not gonna be alive at -100 degrees Fahrenheit in all fairness, neither would you find a 50 caliber hunting rifle.) Name: Alexander Montgomery Age: 34 Gender: Male Physical Features: Alexander is notorious for having a scar across his left eye and a black tooth located on the top row, second on the left. His lips are peeled and often bleeding, his hair is long, messy and greasy and his stubble is growing out of hand. He is 5-foot-eleven and very muscular, which he uses to his advantage. Clothing: Alexander wears a black balaclava beneath a multi-terrain camouflage army helmet that he found whilst roaming around occupied streets. He wears four layers on his body, these include; a thick woolly t-shirt, a British military jacket, a bright-orange thick insulated coat and a white insulated coat. He then wears a pair of tracksuit bottoms and snow-trousers on his lower body with thick desert tan military boots, supported by thick black socks. He also wears ski-goggles above the balaclava to cover his eyes from the ice-cold weather. Personality: Alexander is intelligent, strategic, tactical, calm, suspicious and creative. Bio: Alexander was born and grew up in the United Kingdom until he reached the age of 28. He then moved to the United States of America after the passing of both of his parents, who were involved in a plane crash into the North Sea. There he decided to apply for the National Guard but ultimately failed, probably due to the fact that he wasn't an American and hadn't lived in the country for the previous 15 years. However, despite this he enlisted for a local militia and patrolled the streets, hills, valleys and forests of Maine to protect wildlife and humans alike - until the disaster struck. It was then that Alexander decided to take refuge in a 28-story skyscraper, resting on the 28th floor. Skills: Alexander is skilled at abseiling, swimming, free-climbing and blending into his surroundings. Inventory: Alexander has a few wires, taken from a broken computer, a pack of matches, about 30-feet of rope, an abseiling crocodile clamp, a sleeping back (rolled up in his backpack) and a Lee-Enfield (303) with 6 clips of ammunition.
silverhawk352
#176708858Thursday, October 22, 2015 11:00 PM GMT

(I know you won't be alive at -100*F, that's what I was going for, as for the rifle, there are still ruins of Museum Gun Displays..)
SquiresYT
#176708867Thursday, October 22, 2015 11:00 PM GMT

((accepted, we can start now. We are starting in the Chicago safezone)) Seth drove through the streets looking for a bar to have a drink at. It was a long week. He had trouble traveling to the next city to pick up supplies, and gathering the stuff he needs to make the trip down south has been very difficult of all the quotes to choose from as your siggy, you picked that one -PurringThunder
silverhawk352
#176709012Thursday, October 22, 2015 11:03 PM GMT

(Anyways, the C.S is accepted, shall we begin, or wait for mega?)
SquiresYT
#176709081Thursday, October 22, 2015 11:04 PM GMT

((I just started you lovable dolt)) of all the quotes to choose from as your siggy, you picked that one -PurringThunder
Duncan1000
#176709124Thursday, October 22, 2015 11:05 PM GMT

Alexander looked across the buildings floor and saw nobody else... Strange. Normally, this building was full to the max as it was one of the warmest places inside the safe-zone. The elevators weren't working, only the stairs - perhaps that is what made people less likely to climb to the top?
silverhawk352
#176709313Thursday, October 22, 2015 11:08 PM GMT

(Sorry bae, btw I am going to be one of the outside guards, and I want you to be my military bud)
Paintballguy62
#176710203Thursday, October 22, 2015 11:23 PM GMT

Tony wandered through the dome, looking for a trader. He wasn't planning on staying long, he just needed some necessary supplies, and reward himself with the comfort of a warm place to stay the night. Once he gets everything he needs and is all rested, he'd continue his journey through the frozen wasteland. Having found a seemingly decent trader, he took his pack off, set it down on the counter, and opened it. He made a small pile of the goods he was willing to trade, which were luxury items, couple toys, and some jewelry. "All these for a small box of cigars, and a canteen." Tony offered, the trader examined the items, mainly the jewelry and nodded, grabbing a box of cigars and a canteen, placing them on the counter. Tony retrieved the items and put them in the bag. "Thanks." He'd say, taking his bag and leaving, heading to an apartment building to find a place to rest.
silverhawk352
#176710948Thursday, October 22, 2015 11:35 PM GMT

[Nevermind, guess I'll run a bar] Issac would wake up to bright artificial morning lights shinning through his window, soaking the room in yellow and red pigmentation. He'd lightly rub his eyes and yawn before slowly crawling out of the mess of springs he called a bed, and although his back and neck was sore and raw, he knew it was going to be a good day.
SquiresYT
#176711041Thursday, October 22, 2015 11:37 PM GMT

Seth pulled his camper to the front of the usual bar and walked inside "Isaac, hit me up with a pint." He said reaching in his bag for payment as he sat down on a stool of all the quotes to choose from as your siggy, you picked that one -PurringThunder

of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right