of     1   

Mintyvampire2
#176667537Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:28 AM GMT

It's Fall in the town you live in, and it's time to go back to school. You're just starting high school, and you don't know anyone at Maplewood High. You're in 10-13th Grade, and little do you know (or maybe you do know) that there are vampires attending Maplewood High this year. There might be romance, there might be death, but the one thing that the vampires fight so hard against is humans knowing what they are. Because if humans find out, everything is over. Rules: 1. ROBLOX's rules apply, so make sure you have read and understand all of them. 2. Please post at least one good-sized paragraph, meaning at least 10 sentences, and no two or three word sentences. 3. Make sure you read everything on this page, because it's important. 4. Please don't post random things here, and wait until I have made a discussion thread to post character forms. 5. Keep your posts neat and pretty, I don't care whether or not you use coding, colors, or all that jazz, but make everything look nice. 6. Please post at least three times a week. I know it's a lot to ask, but I don't want to waste any time sitting around waiting for someone to post and advance the story. If you're going to be gone for any reason and won't be able to post, please PM me to let me know and I can tell people. 7. You may put pictures in your posts, but don't cram everything you do with pictures. 8. Pictures of your character must be appropriate, which means (even for vampires) no blood, gore, or anything else that can scare people easily, because this website has many users under the age of 18 on it, and even some people over 18 get easily scared. 9. Your character may not drink/smoke in this RP. Also, no swearing, even minor swearing, no using the H-Word, even when using it as the name of the place, and no using the word God in bad ways, because many people get easily offended by that. No starring out swear words either, and no saying "he/she swore quietly" or anything like that. 10. Don't break my rules, because I will have to kick you out for it. 11. Please use real photos, including pet photos. (Yes, you are allowed to make ONE pet, but only one.). This means no anime, no art, no nothing besides real life people because it's stealing. 12. You can make up to 2 characters, but only ONE vampire, because I know a lot of people want to make vampires. 13. Once the RP has started, please do not make new characters. Also, don't make a new vampire if all the vampire roles are taken, and the same goes for humans. 14. Keep the genders 95% minimum even, please. If you see that there are 5 girls and 3 boys, don't make two girl characters, because I won't accept. 15. Don't start posting on the RP until I say that your form is accepted. 16. No god-modding/powerplaying. It's annoying and not allowed. Vampires can be hurt just as easily as humans, and more information about vampires is in this post. 17. Ages are 15-19, that's it! Vampire Information: Vampires are not super powerful, so I wanted to explain some of the things they can do. They drink blood, of course. They also eat human food, though. Their diet is basically the same as that of a human, but instead of drinking human liquids, they drink blood. They can drink animal blood or human blood, both quench their thirst. Some vampires choose to drink human liquids, like water and soda, but it doesn't taste as good to them and they still want blood, although it's not a dire need. Also, all vampires have red eyes. However, they wear contacts to hide their eye color. They only take out the contacts to change them (normally), and don't show humans. Humans are not supposed to know about vampires, so the vampires keep it secret. They try not to mingle with humans too much, and relationships aren't supposed to happen, because the vampire society strongly frowns upon it. Vampires do not have superspeed or superstrength or magic powers or anything like that. Character Forms: Picture: Name: Age: Gender: Species: Positive Traits: Negative Traits: Physical Description: Pet:(Put N/A if they don't have one.) Other:
SenseiOnion
#176667563Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:28 AM GMT

yes, blod IS always red good job jimmie Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down
Insurgencies
#176667630Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:29 AM GMT

blod
Kipec
#176667783Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:31 AM GMT

water is always wet minty i can state facts.
pirate59392
#176667866Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:32 AM GMT

blod (2)
SirBookington
#176667876Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:32 AM GMT

minty is always trying
Z0rr0w
#176667922Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:33 AM GMT

I don't think a 13th grade exists.
Kipec
#176668188Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:36 AM GMT

"instead of drinking human liquids, they drink blood." so instead of water for like ice and stuff do they use "blod"?
PickachuGirl
#176668342Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:38 AM GMT

im bleding pls ansr
Porpoisely
#176668367Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:38 AM GMT

To hell with that. That's god damn annoying. "(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen donger is the deadliest" -Winston Churchill
SenseiOnion
#176668392Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:38 AM GMT

ur bleding blod budie Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down
PickachuGirl
#176684889Thursday, October 22, 2015 12:50 PM GMT

help me th blod is going everwhere
CrystaIGems
#176685019Thursday, October 22, 2015 12:56 PM GMT

>I don't think a 13th grade exists. Grade 13 was around before for my family in Ontario, then it was renamed and made optional I believe, and now it's mostly eliminated but still an option for some schools I've seen.
CorruptedHunter666
#176686042Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:46 PM GMT

Really Minty?
happysupercooldude99
#176688052Thursday, October 22, 2015 2:57 PM GMT

If minty makes a post, i will never not expect someone, at one point or another, to post "really minty?"
MissPikes
#176694153Thursday, October 22, 2015 6:37 PM GMT

rlly i thought blod was green WELL LETS MAKE A CHAR JUST TO ANNOY MINTY Character Forms: uh wat Picture: http://www.roblox.com/Ebony-Dark-ness-Dementia-Raven-Way-item?id=313198876 Name: Ebony “Enoby” Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way Age: 17 Gender: FEMALE Species: Vampire Witch Positive Traits: Negative Traits: uhm wat? well she is the purrtiest gurl ever so draco and harreh cant stay away ;) Physical Description: long ebony hair (how she got hurt name) with red streaks and purple tips and icy blue eyes (she loks like amy lee) and pale skin and look amazayn Pet:(Put N/A if they don't have one.) N/A probs Other: SHE BEST i did this all to annoy minty
Mintyvampire2
#176696946Thursday, October 22, 2015 7:45 PM GMT

That was a typo you guys.
MrGrimmer
#176697085Thursday, October 22, 2015 7:48 PM GMT

Picture: google "sasuke uchiha" Name: sasuke jones Age: 21 Gender: M Species: vampire Positive Traits: intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor Negative Traits: too cool for most people to approach Physical Description: google "sasuke uchiha" Pet: albino wolf Other: is cool
Wonderfulandu2001
#176697402Thursday, October 22, 2015 7:54 PM GMT

m9 we all know that blod is prurple also "and no saying "he/she swore quietly" or anything like that." what is the point of that also *he swore quietly*
SquiresYT
#176703089Thursday, October 22, 2015 9:29 PM GMT

GET. OUT. of all the quotes to choose from as your siggy, you picked that one -PurringThunder

of     1