of     1   

joesthetic
#176701585Thursday, October 22, 2015 9:05 PM GMT

If you have read the book, "And Then There Were None", also known as "Ten Little Indians", you don't have to read this. You have been sent a letter. A free weekend trip to Indian Island! Wow! It says you and 9 other people have been selected. As you reach your destination, something seems suspicious. You and your mates discover a horrific past about this island. And yourselves. Everyone committed a crime in their past. Everyone is marked for murder. First there were ten, And Then There Were None. There are 10 spots available. I will accept you if you have a good Character Sheet. The optional ones for the CS can make your chance for acceptance more likely. CS example: Name: Home state (optional): Bio: Appearance: Crime: Age:
kaneiik
#176702100Thursday, October 22, 2015 9:13 PM GMT

Name: Ashley Bio: Lives with her bf, Hides a secret from him Appearance: Black hair with red highlights,4ft tall black Crime: Murdered her family Age: 22 This book sounds interesting, If I owned it it might be like Breadcrums 102-106 page book.
joesthetic
#176702249Thursday, October 22, 2015 9:15 PM GMT

@kaneiik Can you give me a little bit more detail for my character? I just can't develop the character in my mind.
joesthetic
#176702309Thursday, October 22, 2015 9:16 PM GMT

@kaneiik Can you give me more detail for your character? Otherwise, you passed the security.

of     1