of     1   

redcutiehorsegirl
#176951830Monday, October 26, 2015 5:41 PM GMT

"Death doesn't have to be a scary thing." We've finally messed up this time. The growing demand for oil drove the world into a depression. Economies were failing, and despite the recent scientific advancements, things just weren't working. What does a country do when it can survive on it's own? Why, invade of course! The U.S. annexed Canada , China took Kazakhstan, Nepal, and India. Russia marched on Ukraine and one by one, anyone who was a world power (and wanted to stay one), took over their surrounding lands. That worked for a time. Despite the occasional revolt and rebellion, things were mostly peaceful. When that didn't satisfy the giants' needs, they began The Midnight War. So named after the first assault on Beijing at 12:06 PM. It lasted about a year, M.A.D. kept everyone from pressing any buttons, and ultimately, The Chinese Freedom Front surrendered. Peace didn't last long though, about a month later, the UK declared war on Russia, prompting the US to also declare war. Russia fought tooth and nail, everyone was wearing thin. Nobody knows who decided to do it, but they done damned us all. Several ICBMs were launched on London, Washington D.C. , Moscow, Shanghai, and just about every major city on the planet. Not nuclear bombs though, something the eggheads call Continent Locks. They managed to blow apart the city, literally tear it to pieces, but troops could still move in. A few hours after the bombs fell, anarchy descended. Looting, killing, etc. But as the weeks passed things became livable, still horrid, but livable. Now, small settlements exist here and there and people trade for what they need, and about 500 Million people are still kicking. Life's hell, but, at least there's radio. Welcome to The Apocalypse. Da Rules: 1. Regular stuff no ERP, FRP, Gmodding, the usual. 2. You choices have consequences, if that means killing your char, I will do it. 3. What i say goes. 4. Don't have fun. 5. Have fun. Setting: We live in Russia, mainly in Yuzhny Island so i beg you, bring a coat. Of course theres a FEW left behind homes not enough to easily find one though. Oh, and i expect your character to be Russian, or Alaskan, Or Finnish, anything else needs an explanation. CS: Name: Ethnicity: Appearance: Skills: Weaponry: Clothing: Inventory: Bio: (Opt.) Good luck.
redcutiehorsegirl
#176952046Monday, October 26, 2015 5:47 PM GMT

bump
redcutiehorsegirl
#176970829Monday, October 26, 2015 11:13 PM GMT

bumpy road
SgtextremeEpsilon
#176971185Monday, October 26, 2015 11:19 PM GMT

Name:sargent johanason Ethnicity: blak Appearance: wear army uniform and hat and have shotgun Skills: is immune to zombies Weaponry: shotgun Clothing:army uniform and infinite armor Inventory:unlimited ammo Bio:he on a ship with master cheif andd he escape an kill aleins and now on erth
redcutiehorsegirl
#176981343Tuesday, October 27, 2015 1:47 AM GMT

Kill yourself, NEXT!
SgtextremeEpsilon
#176982358Tuesday, October 27, 2015 2:03 AM GMT

GET OFF MY SUBFORUM YOU FKING NORMIE

of     1