of     1   

HolyNeads243
#176993579Tuesday, October 27, 2015 8:06 AM GMT

hello, most akatsuki have experienced bad times while hosting and it continues to grow more and more severe and I have taken it to my responsibility to create a petition for book/block, if you have ever encountered any of the following please support this petition forum and hopefully we can let book/block be aware of this so they themselves could help us.(rk'd during exams, taka, villages, small organizations, or just needed a safe place, etc..) if any of the following include you please help support the forum to encourage book/block to make the akatsuki hideout what it used to be perferablly like the following(akatsuki only, akatsuki hr's get admin[the higher the rank the more privileges, a bit like scripth's], NPRG flows with it [no NSOA should be related to it]). the old hideout was fine, but it needed some improvements like no anti-akatsuki could enter, lighting issues[better lighting], spawn inside) if we fix all of these things i believe we should be good and we won't have to cancel exams again also if taka has their own hideout why shouldn't we? [NOTE] if you agree with me or feel like some things should be added please write it in the bottom and support it by simply saying "i support". [GAINS] a better place to host exams so everyone benefits [PLEASE] give this info. to book and block and make it big enough so they will consider this.
HqGeneral5656
#176994049Tuesday, October 27, 2015 8:36 AM GMT

I support this to the max. Almost every exam is canceled as you might see via the group shout, and this issue continues to grow. All anyone wants is to rank up but for the process to be interrupted. Every god damn time gets annoying, many experience this and I believe it is time for a change. It isn't fun going to an exam, getting killed, exam being canceled, and the process repeating.. Over and over again. If Book/block don't fix this issue then they will lose players, get alot of spam and it will continue to build up. Until the point where they reset everything, everyone gets annoyed and the game slowly falls apart. ;3 Yours truly, Hq.
KingDracula123
#176995309Tuesday, October 27, 2015 10:05 AM GMT

I support.
Clawrid
#176997818Tuesday, October 27, 2015 12:05 PM GMT

I don't see a need for a hideout but do what you want.
redcutiehorsegirl
#176997927Tuesday, October 27, 2015 12:09 PM GMT

Kill yourselves.
OmegasBlade
#177052813Wednesday, October 28, 2015 9:02 AM GMT

I'll support the idea.

of     1