of     1   

CombatWarriorStudios
#177087085Wednesday, October 28, 2015 11:37 PM GMT

Hi everyone, This is LDSStudios, and I would like to suggest one thing to you. This one thing is an idea for kids, like me. The idea is for the Roblox company to make a simple version of Roblox for kids. This simple version of Roblox could be: 1. No coding, 2. Drag&drop object game maker, 3. Drawing and dragging (to draw and to drag your introduction loading screen around to animate it along with music) to animate your introduction loading screen, 4. And many more. This is a great idea of mine and that’s why I told you about it. Oh, and also, here is a link to a cartoon program for kids: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toontastic/id404693282?mt=8 It’s very easy, even for me. And that’s why I would like the Roblox company to make this simple version for kids. It could be a separate version. I’ve even found Roblox Studio so hard that I give up each time I try to make a professional Roblox game. This separate Roblox kids version could be 3D and 2D too. And if I were the Roblox company, I would make this separate Roblox kids version for all ages once they’re four and up. There could even be parental controls, that would be nice. But I do want this separate Roblox kids version to be only for games like how the Roblox company setup the game to be. I do like Roblox but it seems too hard for me. Please update with this feature because I like Roblox and I think you should update with that feature. I’m not saying that you should stop the Roblox you already have, I’m just saying that the Roblox company should add a separate Roblox kids version. Thank you LDSStudios
SurrealSupercell
#177087321Wednesday, October 28, 2015 11:40 PM GMT

I see where you going and it seems like a great idea... However it'd take a VERY! Very long time until they'd even release it. Also it would only been in 3D (except for the GUIS) But someone could possibly make a plugin or something.
CombatWarriorStudios
#177087694Wednesday, October 28, 2015 11:46 PM GMT

Oh, okay, it's such a pity that Roblox has become too difficult for kids. Thank you anyway. LDSStudios
Tom1473
#221959602Friday, July 21, 2017 4:57 PM GMT

Oh ok
Tom1473
#221959641Friday, July 21, 2017 4:58 PM GMT

I think it's great!
missmillicent
#221959825Friday, July 21, 2017 5:01 PM GMT

Gud idea ~I'm Batman of RT.~

of     1