of     1   

nairb
#17753053Saturday, December 12, 2009 8:03 PM GMT

You know how long it takes for some trades (I.e, 10,000-???,???,???) to go through? This annoys traders because they have to wait a very long time for thier trades to go through. Here, I suggest for a machine that is made to trade away the trades at the top of requested currencies. How does it work? It scans the amount of the currency you will give, and the amount of the currency you will get. Every minute/half-minute/fourth-minute/sixth-minute, 1/10th of the top-most trades go away and the traders recieves 1/10th of the requested currency. Every 10/5/2 and 1/2 /1 minute(s), the top-most trades go away. It's a slow process, but Users can still do away trades as usual. It's slow, but it gets the job done. If it was way to slow, it would be buisness as usual. It scans which type of BC the trader has, and then adjusts the time. NBCers gets ten minutes, BCers five minutes, TBCers get two minutes and thirty seconds, and OBCers get a minute. With this machine, trading can go a little bit faster depending on the type of BC the traders have. Tl;dr version; Some machine trades away trades based on the type of BC they have by 1/10th on the ROBLEX. If you like this idea, post your compliments here. If you don't like it, either read the tl;dr version and/or don't post your flames and hate here. What you can do is suggest to make it better.
nairb
#17753837Saturday, December 12, 2009 8:15 PM GMT

Bump.
boozoo321
#17754016Saturday, December 12, 2009 8:19 PM GMT

IP spoof, meaning you can get infinte tix and roblox or just thousands of them in just days credit too varp for showing me this,
Elektromag
#17754794Saturday, December 12, 2009 8:31 PM GMT

fail. RobloEX currently doesnt discriminate against NBCs, lets keep it that way. Besides, its fine as it is. you have to wait more for more people to do something. its a basic principle of economics.

of     1