of     1   

waifuSZN
#177838721Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:17 AM GMT

#1 - Millikan Rams (5-0) (E): A bit more closer than expected, but the Rams came out with the W during non-conference weekend. As the OWC's lone undefeated, a #1 seed seems very near. Teams are gonna need to pull stuff out the rear to upend this train. #2 - Florida Firecats (5-0) (E): Like Millikan, the Firecats also played a top team from the other conference that didn't have their QB at the helm. Again, closer than expected, but they come with a win. With the nonconference slate out the way, the only team that has a chance to take this team down is long-time rival Pemberley. Circle week 8 guys. It's the big one. #3 - Pemberley Punishers (4-1) (E): Slow start against the Warriors, but they came together and put the team away in the fourth to secure the dub and make week 8 all the more better. I wonder what will give: the Punisher defense or the Firecat offense. Did I mention that I can't wait until week 8. (side note, treko got 1 int against me, totz not bad like foles) #4 - Corinth Spartans (2-3) (5+): I'm gonna get flamed real bad for this one. But compared to the other 4-8 teams from last week, this team is just on a roll. A drubbing of a supposedly decent Barton team 2 weeks ago, now this past weekend they take down a division leading Joston team, in comeback fashion no less. Say what you want. fred is doing good things down there. #5 - Korblox Snowhawks (2-3) (2+): Not a bad performance against arguably the best OFL team right now. Without Healable, the Snowhawks handled themselves pretty well against Millikan, even though they fell short by 3. Not sure whether Healable returns this week or next week, but I wouldn't overlook this team just because they don't have Heal. They are still a threat. #6 - Redcliff Raiders (3-2) (4+): The Raiders took a trip down interception lane this past weekend, and got a very well needed win. While this may be a bit of a high ranking for a team, they showed that they can not only get turnovers, but can produce off those turnovers. Maybe this team will be seen as a legitimate threat in the OWC like I thought Week 3. Maybe. #7 - Highland Huskies (3-2) (1+): The Huskies were in the OEC cellar when week 3 began. They are now tied for first in their division. Shaun and Co. are gracefully moving up the OEC ladder, putting themselves in a good position for seeding. If they keep this up, maybe they will be crowned the Atlantic champs. They'll have to have a performance against Canton against teams like Korblox and Joston though. We shall see. #8 - Joston Jackrabbits (3-2) (3-): Their first real test since Week 1. And...they choke. Typical. They looked to have control of the game until poor playcalling cost them. This team showed me they can compete with at least decent teams, but if they want to reach that next level, they'll need to play way smarter. #9 - Barton Bruisers (3-2) (2+): Boy was that Bruisers - Rattlers game close! Wait, what? Rattlers? Close? Barton came to Rektshire meaning to take care of business but instead needed clutch play late to seal a win. If they can't take care of business against the mediocre, how will they fare in the playoffs? Too soon to put up any flags, but it's starting to rise for sure. #10 - Saxon Sunbirds (3-2) (4-): Sunbirds, y u do dis 2 me. A week after I recognize this team for their effort the past 3 games, they play a Panthers team they should be able to handle, and find themselves down 21-3 (or something similar) at one point in the game. Really? They got it together, but far too late, as they fell by 2. They get the Warriors next. If they can't solidify that they mean business in the OWC, they might not last long in the playoffs. #11 - Roblox Panthers (2-3) (5+): Ok, I take back what I said. This team legitimately surprised me with their win against the Sunbirds. Good on Akumu and his squad. Why are they BELOW Saxon you ask? Well, you can't be up by that much and let Saxon make it a game anymore. I do give the team much credit, but they nearly let this game slip. Just not sold on the turnaround just yet. #12 - Canton Greats (1-4) (E): Remember when Canton won week 1? Nobody else does either. They look like a fry dream of their former selves and really I'm not sure how they can be fixed. They got to deal with their division the rest of the way, so I'm expecting a 1-7 record out of this (I called this.) #13 - Rektshire Rattlers (0-5) (E): Oooo, so close. Nearly got win number 1. Instead you got another loss and a grim look at the rest of the season. I don't think this team is eliminated yet, but it's gonna take a miracle and Jesus to get em to the playoffs. #14 - Roblox Warriors (0-5) (1+): Not biased, this team just really looks better than the 2 below it. They played a good half against Pemberley, but alas, OFL is 4 quarters and the game got out of hand way too quick. They have alot to fix. Playoffs are in reach, but it will take some help. #15 - Rockford Raptors (1-4) (1-): Don't care who QBs. You throw that many INTS in a game you don't even deserve to be even spoken of. And also trusting your offense in a QB notorious for poor IQ, things really are not looking bright in an once powerful franchise. If you go to games and say Matt 3 times, an INT is thrown btw. Try it Week 6. #16 - Dansville Ducks (3-2) (-12): This team is rebuilding, so I just put them at 16 to save time analyzing them. This team probably will rise back up anyway, but for now they are here simply because Deaths resigned today. Let's all wish good luck to Shotz. "What's a god to a nonbeliever?"
lebron6dunk
#177839319Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:28 AM GMT

Our game could of been a blowout but Aku started throwing Swats tryna do Bunglest no jump passes.
FootballHD
#177839400Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:30 AM GMT

lol canton played a good game vs huskies but you mention your team having good, canton aint losing 5000-0, it's close untill the end. tip; do everything yourself, never tell anyone what you're doing.
Thad_Castle
#177839518Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:33 AM GMT

Just a correction for Jynxsta not flaming or dumping salt, Healable did play for the snowhawks vs the rams
waifuSZN
#177839866Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:39 AM GMT

Oh. Woops. @Foot We started the game off well too but yall let the game go like we did, plus your ABOVE my team. "What's a god to a nonbeliever?"
heroforsaken
#177840430Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:50 AM GMT

raptors should be 16
Healable
#177840680Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:56 AM GMT

when ducks and snowhawks had the hardest schedules sigh ffc and rams
waifuSZN
#177841595Wednesday, November 11, 2015 4:19 AM GMT

i sowwy heal :[ "What's a god to a nonbeliever?"
Reburm
#177842534Wednesday, November 11, 2015 4:45 AM GMT

k #2
FreshATL
#177849159Wednesday, November 11, 2015 11:01 AM GMT

Um we scored More and allowed less points vs snowhawks and ducks, both had their full teams, Wheres our #1 ~Fresh Da Fourf~
AkumuMontage
#177850285Wednesday, November 11, 2015 12:21 PM GMT

#11 - Roblox Panthers (2-3) (5+): Ok, I take back what I said. This team legitimately surprised me with their win against the Sunbirds. Good on Akumu and his squad. Why are they BELOW Saxon you ask? Well, you can't be up by that much and let Saxon make it a game anymore. I do give the team much credit, but they nearly let this game slip. Just not sold on the turnaround just yet. planned on them coming back so i can crush em with field goal c: Number 1 Detective
AkumuMontage
#177850491Wednesday, November 11, 2015 12:31 PM GMT

I stull think we should be hogher bit then again we played froger fuuz swegg damion gundevil caravello with me at qb btw thats only my 3rd start at qb in ofl
waifuSZN
#177855121Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:58 PM GMT

i thought prow's cpu preventing him from qbing well "What's a god to a nonbeliever?"
pepe667
#177856410Wednesday, November 11, 2015 4:33 PM GMT

Ducks nor Snowhawks never had the lead on us once and you guys beat a depleted Prowl who can't even QB anymore now lol
TestCatalogArmy1337
#177857183Wednesday, November 11, 2015 4:56 PM GMT

ya Pepe Ducks or Snowhawks never had the lead on us either we beat Snowhawks by seven lol (versus heal) what's ur point
Zignatious
#177860098Wednesday, November 11, 2015 6:11 PM GMT

prowling was playing df
Thad_Castle
#177868445Wednesday, November 11, 2015 8:51 PM GMT

We had two obvious late tds called back by your previous joke of a reffing department which would've given us the more convincing win than the score leads everyone to believe mallard what's ur point
TestCatalogArmy1337
#177870962Wednesday, November 11, 2015 9:36 PM GMT

salt listen you crying to nin never helped anything The issue at heart that nin will continue to ignore is that no department no matter who runs it can sufficiently place competent guys at every position when every game is occurring at the exact same time
VViIIy
#177877591Wednesday, November 11, 2015 11:34 PM GMT

I got that clutch play against the Rattlers btw

of     1