of     1   

Tr_ppy
#177840360Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:49 AM GMT

*Verse 1* A noob is asking for mod Thinking he can modestrate Thinking he the magistrate Nooby kid can't even concentrate Now he asking for admin Thinking he can administrate Like he's an administrator If he's getting admin I'ma see y'all later *Verse 2* Now I'm the server of the best Sike its 50/50 Now on to the next Turning it up at boats For all the freinds that didn't show Best show was like I was dancing to "..hold on we coming home" Or "you know how that should go" *Hook* Taking off with the administrator Putting on the ban command on me Kid a traitor What could you do? Could call it admin abuse Or a AA Not batteries, just got me my 3rd neck of the day Leave it to roblox to leave it away Not give a fly just keepin' the same *Verse 3* Left boat Excuse my bro He got banned from "the Intro" Now we out though Gonna click in the report abuse Then what would I do? Call it AA" *Outtro* For everyone who has been AA at games I feel ya Watch out for my RBLX® album coming out Deuces!
Tr_ppy
#177840466Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:51 AM GMT

Rate! Basing my raps off what's going on roblox RN help me fix any mistakes I didn't notice

of     1