of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

TheShadowMessage
#177880838Thursday, November 12, 2015 12:32 AM GMT

it was better have a section for friends and best friends people dont really utilize followers the whole mutual, non-mutual argument made some sense on paper, but in application it actually encourages anti-social behavior "i dont wanna friend people i meet in games because i need to conserve space on my friends list" "im not gonna follow anyone cuz its pointless" ^ stuff like this is what ends up happening. what about people who friend literally everyone? some people are like that. why take that right away from them? sure, it might devalue the meaning of the friends list for them personally, but that should be their choice to make.
anozoo
#177881078Thursday, November 12, 2015 12:36 AM GMT

Mostly devs use followers so they can't be spammed but still have some privacy at the same time.
DeputyBurrito
#177882184Thursday, November 12, 2015 12:57 AM GMT

You are only complaining about this because it is a new idea to complain about.
Jyeik
#177882263Thursday, November 12, 2015 12:59 AM GMT

WNTS.
GenericallyNamed
#177882385Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:01 AM GMT

You shouldn't have 200 friends. If you meet someone ingame, well follow them. If you are going to play with them all the time and chat constantly and just hangout, go ahead with friending them. Why? They are a REAL FRIEND. The idea is so that people make ACTUAL FRICKING FRIENDS. -_- In theory, it seems simple and that it would work. In practice? Well, everyone just complains and none actually makes friends. The ROBLOX community is the best online community on the internet. | #BlameJohn
YOHIOloid
#177883860Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:28 AM GMT

"WNTS." 💩👎💩👎💩👎💩👎💩👎 trashpost trashp౦st👎 thats ❌ a trash👎👎post right👎👎there👎👎👎 right❌there ❌❌if i do ƽaү so my self 🚫 i say so 🚫 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ🚫 👎👎 👎НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ
Jyeik
#177883951Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:30 AM GMT

""WNTS." 💩👎💩👎💩👎💩👎💩👎 trashpost trashp౦st👎 thats ❌ a trash👎👎post right👎👎there👎👎👎 right❌there ❌❌if i do ƽaү so my self 🚫 i say so 🚫 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ🚫 👎👎 👎НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ" Stop being a hypocrite. It's a WNTS, stop being a moron. http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=70099801
YOHIOloid
#177884064Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:32 AM GMT

"Stop being a hypocrite. It's a WNTS, stop being a moron." topkek no it isn't the thing you're probably referring to is this: "CANCEL THE WHOLE THING. (IE, undo a massive update, remove huge features, etc.)" this wasn't that massive it's a simple change that would likely barely effect much of anything if it occured, minus throwing out the crap followers system using logic really helps so yeah what you posted was a trashpost
Jyeik
#177884344Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:37 AM GMT

""Stop being a hypocrite. It's a WNTS, stop being a moron." topkek no it isn't the thing you're probably referring to is this: "CANCEL THE WHOLE THING. (IE, undo a massive update, remove huge features, etc.)" this wasn't that massive it's a simple change that would likely barely effect much of anything if it occured, minus throwing out the crap followers system using logic really helps so yeah what you posted was a trashpost" It was massive. I don't think you realize how big of a deal reshaping the friends system was. Just because it doesn't look large, it doesn't mean it wasn't. The irony is that you call what I posted a trash post even though you trash posted yourself in the process. Using logic really helps.
YOHIOloid
#177884456Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:39 AM GMT

topkek i love it when these kids try using the same thing i said to them towards me in some effort to look smart or some crap this post isn't affected by the WNTS (interpretation, logic, comprehension of what the WNTS section is telling you), and just saying "WNTS" on a thread is the equivalent of spamming therefore, trashpost the beautiful copypasta is to inform you that you trashposted...your responses confirm you are a trashposter...
Jyeik
#177884614Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:42 AM GMT

"topkek i love it when these kids try using the same thing i said to them towards me in some effort to look smart or some crap this post isn't affected by the WNTS (interpretation, logic, comprehension of what the WNTS section is telling you), and just saying "WNTS" on a thread is the equivalent of spamming therefore, trashpost the beautiful copypasta is to inform you that you trashposted...your responses confirm you are a trashposter..." You're still ignoring the fact that you're a hypocrite. And I love it when people call me a kid even though I'm probably older than them, considering I'm in the higher age group of the ROBLOX community.
YOHIOloid
#177884672Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:43 AM GMT

"And I love it when people call me a kid even though I'm probably older than them, considering I'm in the higher age group of the ROBLOX community." *13 years old*
Jyeik
#177885066Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:50 AM GMT

""And I love it when people call me a kid even though I'm probably older than them, considering I'm in the higher age group of the ROBLOX community." *13 years old*" http://www.roblox.com/users/3066457/profile Thanks for derailing this thread with your petty argument by the way. Shows your maturity.
YOHIOloid
#177885190Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:52 AM GMT

don't know about you but i'm older than you topkek 17 high-paying job cooler than you can sing in japanese & english goml kid
wonderful72pike
#177885263Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:53 AM GMT

WNTS is all that has to be said, it's not a trashpost, it's not spam, it's enough. I'm not going to waste my time explaining why the idea is bad when it's WNTS and any explanation I give won't make a difference. It isn't being considered anyways.
Jyeik
#177885279Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:54 AM GMT

"don't know about you but i'm older than you topkek 17 high-paying job cooler than you can sing in japanese & english goml kid" Add immature, trash poster and hypocrite to your list.
YOHIOloid
#177885339Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:55 AM GMT

did you know if you say oliver slowly it sounds like gullible
TheCyborgDog
#177885355Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:55 AM GMT

Don't accept random FRs and start using followers like it was intended. The Windows Longhorn of OT
GenericallyNamed
#177885911Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:04 AM GMT

@YOHIOloid correction for your list of incredible achievements: 17 high-paying job cooler than you can sing in japanese & english goml kid large ego XD sorry buddy i just had to The ROBLOX community is the best online community on the internet. | #BlameJohn
YOHIOloid
#177886138Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:08 AM GMT

ITT: literally no one understands my point, and I am attacked by kids with superiority complexes @Developmential at this point i'm just posting to see how pissed off he'll get and how much ad hominem he'll spew
wonderful72pike
#177886443Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:13 AM GMT

@YOH You have a major superiority complex. "can sing in japanese & english" Why do you think this is relevant? I'll tell you why: because you just wanted to prove you were better in some way. That's not relevant to the discussion at all. You attacked Jyeik over something pointless, and I get that he may have turned the discussion towards you, but if you're a better person then you stay on topic and don't fall for the bait. Also, this was a major change. The entire architecture the profile page was built on was changed, along with a massive layout change, a bunch of new features (and preparations for even more), and this is an ENTIRE STYLEGUIDE. It's definitely WNTS to suggest reverting it.
Jyeik
#177886613Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:16 AM GMT

ITT: Egotist with ego larger than his IQ.
YOHIOloid
#177887108Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:24 AM GMT

"You have a major superiority complex." umm no lol you do "Why do you think this is relevant? I'll tell you why: because you just wanted to prove you were better in some way." >jyeik says he is bilingual on his profile >yohioloid is bilingual >everyone here is naïve as hell "That's not relevant to the discussion at all." neither is jyeik or you [or anyone else] whining, so "You attacked Jyeik over something pointless" >jyeik is using ad hominem >just told him that saying nothing but WNTS is spam in a really dumb way "and I get that he may have turned the discussion towards you, but if you're a better person then you stay on topic and don't fall for the bait." "fall for the bait" that's what he did stop being naïve "Also, this was a major change. The entire architecture the profile page was built on was changed, along with a massive layout change, a bunch of new features (and preparations for even more), and this is an ENTIRE STYLEGUIDE. It's definitely WNTS to suggest reverting it." no it isn't. interpret the rule correctly, then consider coming back. thanks kiddo "ITT: Egotist with ego larger than his IQ." it's not good to talk about yourself negatively
wonderful72pike
#177887319Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:27 AM GMT

The rule is interpreted correctly, unless you can explain how it's a minor change. They literally redid an entire page of the site, one which a lot of people used. And this update is the basis for a lot of other features that are going to be added later on. If this isn't major, what are some things you would consider major?
YOHIOloid
#177887759Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:35 AM GMT

"The rule is interpreted correctly, unless you can explain how it's a minor change. They literally redid an entire page of the site, one which a lot of people used. And this update is the basis for a lot of other features that are going to be added later on. If this isn't major, what are some things you would consider major?" listen kiddo asking them to completely revert the friends layout & friends & followers update applies just asking them to switch it back to friends & best friends is minor and is not cancelling the whole thing. and before any more of you kids whine any longer, keep the following in mind: turning around what i say to you is you saying to me that you have run out of arguments taking me saying "kid" towards anyone [it's something i say to everyone, regardless of age] seriously and using the "i'm probably older than you" argument and/or "you're immature" argument based on me saying kid shows you are naïve, that you've got a large ego, and that you've also run out of arguments the society never ended, and we continue to lay the grounds for the fire for you to set it ablaze...then we push you to douse it, but it's hard because you enter a war with yourself... and it's not trolling calling me a troll also proves you've run out of arguments case closed go to bed kids it's late for most of you

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right