of     1   

Wesley1041
#178170482Tuesday, November 17, 2015 7:36 PM GMT

I'd like to change a few things for season 3 of OHR: - Main Drivers: Have to be tested and have to be in OHR, otherwise they won't be allowed to race. - Reserve Drivers: There'll be a maximum of 2 reserve drivers per team. They have to be tested and in OHR. Reserve drivers have to be announced by the Team Boss at least 5 days before a race. - Car update: Has to be announced on the group wall at least 72 hours before the race. If you announce afterwards, your car won't be inserted at the circuit. If you want to use a config tool. Then inform a BoD. However, you will get a grid penalty if you use config right before the race! - Tracks: Can't be too short and must be 'racable' for OHR. Track owner will be PMed one week before the race and should've updated his track 2 days before the race. Track needs to have the latest version of the timing system and flagGui. - Car regulations: Cars will have a maximum width and lenghth. I'm not sure about other properties yet. BoDs, PM me if you agree with the rules. Other members, you can post on the group wall about what you think of these rules.

of     1