of     1   

Sxniic
#178280016Friday, November 20, 2015 3:18 AM GMT

MODIFIED INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION {MIFA} ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CONTENTS ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • Transfer Rules • Misc ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • Transfer Rules • I will introduce you to the tranfer rules of MIFA . Firstly,each team starts with 70 million pounds,and they need to buy the players they want . The club interested in buying a player will place an offer for the player . If the player accepts,he'll play for the team that bought him . Each player has it own value . The values/players can be seen in the website of the league/MIFA . All player have wages . Their wages will be dictated by the co-president,respectively the president of MIFA . The wage can go from 10.000 pounds to 100.000 pounds per season .More informations can be found in the MIFA website . Transfer will be made only if the players agree/if the club agrees . All transfer must be presented to the president of the respective league . ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • Misc • Created 18/19/2015 Last edited by: DJSWAG250 & Sxniic Rank (at the time of edit): Co-President & President Last updated: 18/11/2015
TheRealUddy
#178745941Saturday, November 28, 2015 11:16 AM GMT

Hello, Sir I have made a Holland National Squad and I was wondering if I could join your league P.S. Do you have fixtures with other teams

of     1