of     1   

XxSpiritWhisperxX
#178475744Monday, November 23, 2015 10:38 PM GMT

Once upon a time, SongClan, LeafClan, DarkClan and IceClan lived happily alongside the other five, "original" clans. They had skills rather similar to the five "originals" in some ways. LeafClan were climbers with hooked claws and slim, graceful bodies. SongClan were born hunters, stealthy and quiet, but honorable to a fault. IceClan were fishers and adapters, able to hook a fish out of the water in a heartbeat and bear the extremely cold temperatures of the winters with no discomfort. DarkClan were jumpers and chasers, able to run and leap like the wind itself. They were happy living in the crowded forest, until one day the five "originals" decided they didn't like the "un-unique" cats hogging up their space, so they planned to get rid of them. The "un-unique" clans caught wind of this and decided not to figure out what they meant when they said they were going to "get rid of them." So that very night, they gathered up the medical supplies, a few bits of prey, met together on the outskirts of the territories, and left as one big group, bound together by mutual need. Safety in numbers, right? Wrong. The Great Journey took moons, and as used to the road as they became, they were constantly losing cats to badgers, foxes, hunger, thirst, falls, hawks, and various other traveling dangers. One morning, SongStar became ill, and over the days became no better. He came upon a dream of the moon. He seemed to hear gentle, faraway music, and knew immediately what StarClan was trying to say. Moonsong was to be the new leader. His time was coming to an end. He called Moonsong to his side, named her their savior, and then let out his final breath. Through their tears, the journey moved onward, Moonstar leading her clan well through the danger. Eventually they came upon a strange land. Three fourths was forest, and the fourth was a vast but only leg-deep body of water. The clans were distressed by this. Who was to take the three livable fourths? They began to fight, some cats left to join the rogue life, and finally, StarClan descended in all their glory, demanding an end to the violence. Upon the leaders they dubbed powers fitting of their clan names. DarkClan had power over shadows. LeafClan could grow and control plants. IceClan was given power over snow, ice, and water. Lastly, SongClan who was quite difficult to assign a power, was given wings, the ability to hide them, and a special little "guide" in bird form. They claimed they assigned the leaders powers to help them keep their cats in check and to protect themselves, but seemed to know of something more. IceClan immediately claimed the water, and in a moment, it was eternally frozen over. SongClan claimed a thick, almost unnavigatable forest. Soon after they moved in, enchanting bird song could be heard within. LeafClan claimed a rather ordinary forest, but soon after they moved in, the forest grew unnaturally tall with one massive tree in the middle known as The Great Tree. DarkClan was forced to move into the pine forest. Nothing seemed to change except that all felt unwelcome there. The medicine cats found a place known as the Star Tunnels, nearly impossible to find and more impossible to navigate. All who were not medicine cats were not to know where this mysterious place was, and if they did, StarClan assigned DarkStar, first leader of DarkClan, the heavy job of seeing that they met a swift end. Since this job was assigned, he seemed to age, but never deteriorate in health like the elders, and grew more secluded and emotionless. A couple moons after the clans settled, a shekit was born to SongClan by the name of Skykit. She was a kind kit, but not the sharpest tool in the box, and was always teased and bullied. One morning the kit awoke with one of her blue eyes a bright emerald green. Half of the time she was her usual kind, dull self, the other she was sharp tongued, violent, and muttered strange things like an insane creep. As she gained her warrior name, Skyheart, things took a turn for the worse. The morning after her vigil, the clan awoke to find all of the other new warriors dead. Skyheart was crying and speaking of shadowy figures, and had fainted in her hiding place before being able to warn the clan. The clan believed her despite her violent past, not believing anything sinister could be happening. Skyheart had never done anything worse than biting a cat on the shoulder once. So they all decided that they would investigate. However, more cats began disappearing and found dead at the camp entrance, brutally murdered with strange, foreign symbols written in the cat's blood. One day, Moonstar grew wise to Skyheart's story. She followed her one morning. The poor shecat was crying hysterically and laughing at the same time. Moonstar followed, watching as she was just about to slit one of her warrior's throats, and confronted Skyheart. "You foul being, how could you betray your clan like this!?" Moonstar screamed, knocking Skyheart off and pinning her. Skyheart stared at Moonstar for a long moment, eyes empty from moons of despair. The creamy Siamese with sky blue eyes, born to SongClan by the name of Skykit, then reached up with a free paw and slit her own throat. Moonstar watched, horrified, as blood and an inky black substance flooded from the wound. Her green eye faded to blue, and then both glazed over. Moonstar told no one of what else had happened that day, just came back to camp and announced that the murderer had attacked Skyheart, and that she was dead. She reported she had finished off the murderer. After that, the clans first distrusted SongClan, then their own clanmates, then the other clans, too, and after a long while, the legend of the powers from StarClan became a rumor and was forgotten. A couple moons passed, and Moonstar met a tom named Fadetail. He came from DarkClan, but their relationship started out curious and cautious, then friendship, and then something more. They met every night, until DarkStar, who turned out to be his father, found out. Fadetail was exiled, along with his daughters that she had given him; Spiritkit and one Fadetail had named but been unable to tell, the first half-clans of the new territories. A couple days after their exile, they were found, Fadetail and the nameless kit dead, on the fringes of SongClan territory. Fadetail was alive long enough to give the name of Spiritkit, then died. Spiritkit was brought into SongClan with the backstory of being an abandoned kit found at the corners of the territory, no relations to anyone they knew of. She wasn't very well liked, and because of this became cold and mean. Yadayadayada long story short she made friends, did things that don't matter much and then now this: IceClan poisoned LeafClan with a disease called "rabies" to try to get their territory. That wasn't all, though. They promised that if LeafClan killed some of SongClan's kits, they would cure LeafClan. LeafClan succeeded in killing some, but SongClan was able to save a few. After the story was explained, SongClan took pity on LeafClan and helped them until they could be cured by twolegs and such, and just generally helped restore the clan. Yadayadayada, Spiritfire bonds with Gens character Runestone, they fall in love and have kits. Keep in mind that Spirit and Runes' pelts are both only black and white and grey. One kit was black with green eyes, one was clack with white speckles, a white striped tail, white toes, white ear tips, a white circle on her chest, and deep Crimson eyes, and one was a bright orange tabby with fierce yellow eyes. The black one was named Pantherkit, the black and white one Moonkit, and the orange one was named Wildkit. The kits ventured to the Star Tunnels on their own to try and cure Pantherkit of blindness. Runestone convinces Zeru, the beloved medicine cat, to tell him where the Star Tunnels are to find his children. He does, but Moonkit has already made a deal with Shadows That Lurk In the Bottom of the Lake/Shadows/The End. The End bonds their souls together and in turn Pantherkit can see the world in his dreams. Moonkit didn't understand her side till much later. So then, DarkStar comes into camp and kills Zeru, as his job requires, but spares Runestone, because he couldn't bear to upset his grandchild anymore by killing her mate. Then, as the kits become older, Wildpaw ventures into the Twoleg place during a storm and is let into a Twoleg nest by an orange tabby with blue eyes by the name of Ginger. He befriends Ginger, and the two venture home, and a prophecy is revealed to Wildpaw; "Fear and shadows will fall like rain. Blood will spill and there will be pain. But this evil will not tire till it is stopped by two with pelts as orange as fire." He frets over the prophecy. Lots of dramatic love triangle stuff between Wildpaw, Barkpaw, who is Treestar of LeafClan's son, and Ginger, later named Songpaw. The End befriends Songpaw in an attempt to use her to kill Wildpaw when the time comes to foil the prophecy. Lots of drama and Christmas celebrations brought by Songpaw, etc, and then the final battle comes. The End summons all of DarkClan and all of the Dark Forest to fight for her against the remaining clans (She already made IceClan extinct). So in other words, SongClan, bits of LeafClan, and StarClan VS DarkClan, a super powerful demon, and the Dark Forest. Oh and before this SongClan's forest burned down because Moonpaw, who is controlled by The End the majority of the time, lit the fire and faked her death in it. So the battle comes around and it starts. Everyone is fighting, and almost everyone is dead when The End knocks Songpaw into the river below and Wildgaze and Barkstripe trap her in the Great Tree forever, or so they hope. Also, Wolf, a rogue who was friends with Jadekit, Spiritfire's kit from her second litter, made a choice to try and fight the End alone. The End threatened if he tried again she would take away what he held most dearly. He tried again. She took Jadepaw. Jadepaw was taken to a remote area and supposedly killed. SPOILER ALERT, she wasn't dead X3 So she is traumatized and temporarily loses her memory. She is horribly, horribly scarred and befriends a rogue named Hawke, who helps her recover in safety. She soon encounters a female loner being tortured in a pit and she saves her, and then is inspired to save others, and Iras is born! :D Basically that is where we are right now. If you have any questions, ask me. Oh, and if you remember Skyheart, that inky black stuff? You guessed it. The End possessed her. The End's Backstory is right here, as told in the RP. "There is reason. I didn't want to tell you this, but it seems that... That I must," the usually emotionless she sat down again, her eyes shining with tears even though she hadn't even said anything yet. "As you know, I am dead, and I have been for a very long time... I lived when the clans were first born, before they met ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan, RiverClan, and SkyClan. I lived in DarkClan, but back then it was called the Tribe of Endless Darkness. My name was Shadows that Lurk at the Bottom of the Lake, but everybody called me Shadows for short. I was happy. I had a mate named Light that Pierces the Starless Night, or Light. We had one son. However, the clans, or tribes, were cruel to each other. Light had gone on a border patrol and spotted a kit from another tribe drowning in a river. He had rushed to save it, but was caught by the other cats on the patrol. He did save the kit, but his tribe mates brought him back to camp into the Leader's den and told him everything. The leader declared he would punish Light for his terrible deed, and gathered the clan. He summoned the medicine cat, and held my kit before us, forcing Light and I to watch. The medicine cat reached forward and raked his claws across the kit's body. Then, he let my son bleed out, and he didn't let Light or I look away, get a drink, or eat anything. He sat us down and made us watch. Then, at the gathering, all the tribes came together and summoned my mate. I was told to stay at camp to grieve on my own. Finally my tribe came back. They were carrying Light. He had been mauled to death." So basically, the End went insane after that, and when she died, she vowed that she would destroy any clans that she could, because she thought the very concept of a clan was evil. If you have any questions, just post them here or on the wall. .3.
redcutiehorsegirl
#178476600Monday, November 23, 2015 10:54 PM GMT

Question: Why is this garbage here? You'll be leavin' with a fat lip.
XxSpiritWhisperxX
#179215084Sunday, December 06, 2015 4:23 PM GMT

I'll answer that with more questions. Why do you care? You don't even RP in my group, so it doesn't make sense to me that you even came here in the first place. Why should I care what you think? You are most likely just a five-year-old sitting behind a screen laughing to yourself because you think you made me feel bad. Why are you red?
rockmax2112alt
#179215165Sunday, December 06, 2015 4:25 PM GMT

I lost any respect for you when you said group go Git Now This forum is for text roleplay only
XxSpiritWhisperxX
#179215459Sunday, December 06, 2015 4:31 PM GMT

Nah. I don't give a rat's tail-end about what respect you have for me. Besides, I lost all respect for you when I saw that your post lacked even the simplest punctuation. Also, for your information, if you're saying it's wrong to have a RP in a group, it isn't. Many people have many of the most popular RPs in groups.
Deshoras
#179215529Sunday, December 06, 2015 4:32 PM GMT

This is so cringe-worthy my kidneys possibly imploded.
rockmax2112alt
#179215628Sunday, December 06, 2015 4:34 PM GMT

Lol so butthurt I'm laughing I'm saying this is the wrong place for your insuperior group rp It goes in clans and guilds
Arynz
#179215674Sunday, December 06, 2015 4:35 PM GMT

SpiritWhisper, I'm pretty new here so I don't know the ins and outs of all the boards, but it's quite clear that this sort of thread is going to attract hate because this board is made for forum-roleplaying only and any other content is unacceptable. I won't tell you to move because I wouldn't know where to, but if you want to post this sort of thing, I strongly advise checking the box that says 'do not allow replies to this post' so that people can't post their opinions here. You'll have to make a new thread to do it, though - but it's a reference for the future.
XxSpiritWhisperxX
#179216256Sunday, December 06, 2015 4:47 PM GMT

Well, first of all, I apologize about your kidneys, stranger. You should probably visit a doctor as soon as possible and get on the transplant waiting list. Second of all, my thread is already here, and I really am not quite sure how to use the forums, so there isn't really any point in insulting me. It would be much more effective to tell me ways to fix it rather than trying to attack my self esteem. I am quite aware that this is a rather cliche, sort of silly, pretty stupid history. I made this RP several years back, before I knew better, and I will still be proud of it no matter what you say. Also, please explain how a RP can be "insuperior." First of all, that isn't even a word. It's inferior. Second of all, I don't really rank RPs. As long as the people in it are having fun, I see it as a success. Lastly, I also apologize about the incorrect placement. This is my first forum post, since I am not constantly glued to a screen, analyzing what all the different forums are. I saw a section called Role-Playing and put my post in there. I don't really see that as idiotic, which you seem to be implying.
rockmax2112alt
#179216357Sunday, December 06, 2015 4:49 PM GMT

The level Of Butthurt Well I'm done for Call in lego
Armadyllian
#179216694Sunday, December 06, 2015 4:54 PM GMT

BAD THREAD FOR A BAD GROUP FOR A BAD SEIRES TL;DR BTW
XxSpiritWhisperxX
#179216738Sunday, December 06, 2015 4:55 PM GMT

@Arynz, thank you for the calm suggestion. I will now look into that. You may not be completely familiar with forums, but you know more than me, and I appreciate the way you handled the problem, as opposed to just attacking me. @rock, this will be my final post to you. It's quite fun to feed trolls like you, but it's not very polite to other people as it encourages you to troll others who care more, so I will stop now. It really made my day to see what futile things you came up with. I'm sorry the fun has to end here. c:
coIdplayy
#179217029Sunday, December 06, 2015 5:00 PM GMT

i'm not trying to point fingers or be offensive but did you scroll down slowly and look at each forum or did you just scroll all the way down till you saw the word "Roleplay" just asking
PurringThunder
#179217424Sunday, December 06, 2015 5:05 PM GMT

Sadly, this does count as a story of sorts, and it is for a roleplaying group, no matter how cringeworthy it is... But seriously? "You are most likely just a five-year-old sitting behind a screen laughing to yourself because you think you made me feel bad." That is one of the most generic, overused insults around town. Please get out. "I apologize about your kidneys, stranger." Address users by their username, or at least a distinguishing part of their name. Otherwise, practically everyone you ever see will be called "stranger," and it will get extremely confusing. It's okay, I guess, if you use it as sort of a dialect for your character, but don't use it out-of-character. It makes you look illiterate. Just read the username. " trying to attack my self esteem" No one is trying to attack your bloody self-esteem. No one even knows you. Sure, there are a few people going around yelling at all of the clanposters here, but that's because they're sick and tired of it and feel that they are therefore justified. Stop taking everything personally, or you'll be off the forums in an eyeblink. Come to think of it, though, it may be for the best.... " First of all, that isn't even a word. It's inferior. " Give her a hand! She can English. Congratulations! No, I mean it. That's the least cringeworthy thing you've said all day. You deserve a cookie. Or maybe some candy in your shoes, because it's Saint Nicklaustag (if I spelled that correctly), but eh. "It's quite fun to feed trolls like you," Hate to say it, but that guy ain't a troll. He's angry, yes, but he's not a joke. He's just ...frustrated. I advise you to heed the things he says, even if he's not always that great at getting the point across in an orderly fashion. "It really made my day to see what futile things you came up with. I'm sorry the fun has to end here. c:" Okay, okay, I was almost starting to like you, but please, no, no. no. no. no. no. just. no. arrogant. conceited. little. brat. this is what you sound like right now. please stop.
XxSpiritWhisperxX
#179220285Sunday, December 06, 2015 5:50 PM GMT

Excellent rebuke, but yeah, I am an arrogant, conceited little brat, so no point in trying to knock some sense into me. I'm actually probably the troll here. Simply a result of living in 'Murica mixed with a privileged life style and a little ignorance and lack of crap-giving. Oh, and don't forget the fact that being behind a computer screen makes everyone a little braver and a little stupider. Also, I'm sorry that I don't know Internet etiquette, it really doesn't seem like something that will affect my life too much. Let's sum this post up, since it's pretty messy and doesn't make much sense. I don't care what you all think because I don't know you besides what you decide to reveal over the Internet. Also, I am indeed a snotty, over-confident brat, and you should probably stop before you hurt yourself trying to fathom the extent of my stupidity. As for a reply specific to your arguments, since you might want one and this is actually one of the more sensible replies I have gotten today, I will post my opinion on your numerous arguments. First, it's overused because the sad truth is that it's very true in many cases, and that is exactly what I understood from his post. Second, as I mentioned above, I really, really don't care about Internet etiquette. There weren't many people talking about kidneys, so I assumed people would be smart enough to know who I was talking to without having to scroll back to look at his name, because I'm lazy and I just don't care. Third, insulting my work as well as calling me butthurt seems like an attack to me. I don't know what your definition is, nor do I care to find out. Fourth, I'm glad you appreciate my grammar. Fifth, again, as I said above, I was probably actually the one resorting to trolling here. I know, I should have just said "okay, I'll move," but I made an impulsive decision, and it gave me a laugh as well as allowing me to have a sensible argument, so I don't particularly regret it besides the fact that I might get into some sort of trouble. Sixth, again, see the top. Sorry for the addition of more "cringeworthy" material, but I'm only human and I can only try to amount to something under your oh-so-perfect status. I should really stop posting, these posts are just getting discombobulated.
PurringThunder
#179222267Sunday, December 06, 2015 6:23 PM GMT

I appreciate your humanity in this matter. Now, let me point something out. " the sad truth is that it's very true in many cases" First off, redundancy. Secondly, you must choose. Is it a hyperbole, or is it a truth? A truth is a truth, and nothing but truth. Anything else is a tainted truth. A hyperbole is a tainted truth; it is not completely true. Most five-year-olds, I would presume, do not go on the internet, specifically on the forums, and they definitely do not use sophisticated grammar, or even something resembling as such. Let me also point out that I do not wish to argue. If I were arguing, I would oppose you directly. I am merely trying to help you to not look like an idiot. So far, you are doing fairly well yourself. There are certain details, though, that cannot be missed. There is a third point I must show you. Believe it or not, internet etiquette can help you. As society becomes more digital, you'll likely be seeing the internet more, as well. It's useful to know what to do and what not to do. Not only that, but it should already be common sense. There are no written rules, necessarily- just things that should be understood. Does this seem unreasonable? Do tell; I'm interested in your response.
InfraredChasm
#179222477Sunday, December 06, 2015 6:26 PM GMT

Alright, let me ask a question. Did you thoroughly read through all the sub-forums or did you just scroll through until you found the word "roleplay"? This belongs in Clans and Groups whether it be a roleplay group, a music group, a sports group, etc.
coIdplayy
#179222695Sunday, December 06, 2015 6:30 PM GMT

@infrared same exact thing I said
InfraredChasm
#179227560Sunday, December 06, 2015 7:45 PM GMT

Ah, sorry.
happysupercooldude99
#179229858Sunday, December 06, 2015 8:21 PM GMT

I'm going with Arynz. I just need to mention that it just seems out-of-place and irrelevant when the wrong topic of forum is posted. We mean you no harm, i guess people just got frustrated when you started ignoring the feedback. Yeah, i know. Maybe it was too harsh. But this is the Internet, and if you do something wrong then people won't be respectful to you. Next time you attempt a post like this, please do it in Clans & Guilds. The topic of that sub-forum seems to fit the subject you are expressing.

of     1