of     1   

BloxaBrick
#178493051Tuesday, November 24, 2015 3:27 AM GMT

How it will work: Like audio uploads How it will be moderated: Every image still will be displayed on the moderator's page, making it easier to look through instead of going through the whole video Price: 300 Robux Youtube relaying (Getting Youtube URLs): 350 Robux How this helps: It makes making tutorial videos easy, and imagine all the neat movie theaters people will make Why you don't like this idea: Because you're a pleb who wants to sell his/her house to pay for Roblox's servers. There is literally no downside to this idea and it removes nothing. Why you like this idea: Because you want more viable options for this struggling game Discuss
BloxaBrick
#178493402Tuesday, November 24, 2015 3:33 AM GMT

Sometimes I feel like ironic posts make more supports than serious ones
SkyeScythe
#178496209Tuesday, November 24, 2015 4:29 AM GMT

*cries* the lag... "There is literally no downside to this idea and it removes nothing." First off, you haven't mentioned if there will be a video length/file size limit (which I am assuming you would add). If there isn't, it will be extremely painful to convert a 1 hour video into a GUI. "Every image still will be displayed on the moderator's page, making it easier to look through instead of going through the whole video" I also am unsure if you understand how the frames of a video work. In animation and videos, there are approximately 24-30 frames in one *second.* If you have a 60 second/one minute video, that's about 1,440 still images to look through. Yep. ✧ "Dragons are really rad." - Probably the president or somethin
BloxaBrick
#178585501Thursday, November 26, 2015 12:32 AM GMT

Oh looky here we got an apologist!

of     1