of     1   

yoshiegg6
#178747739Saturday, November 28, 2015 12:52 PM GMT

This is my list of my favorite books that I think you will enjoy The Roar - post apocalyptic story of life cramped in the city from the dangerous animals beyond. But there is much more to it than meets the eye, and when te government starts gathering and training the mutants in the city, Mika finds a connection to his long lost twin sister Ellie (Sequel: The Whisper) 9/10 Steelheart - A fantasy by Brandon Sanderson this story follows the story of 18 year old David living in the oppressed steel city of newcago, a place controlled by people with dangerous powers called Epics who could kill you with a gesture. But after meeting up with the Reckoners, a shadowy group of Epic assassins, David's finds his world changing from under him, and that all is not what it seems. Sequel: Firefight & Calamity 10/10 The softwire - A science fiction about space traveler Johnny Turnbull, JT and his friends living on an interplanetary hub of aliens coexisting, if you can call it that called orbis. With JT's ability to mentally access computers, JT must struggle through the dangers of his new home 9/10
yoshiegg6
#178747766Saturday, November 28, 2015 12:52 PM GMT

More coming soon

of     1