of     1   

Poppleworks
#178818500Sunday, November 29, 2015 6:17 AM GMT

Okay, so I posted on this a while back and I got some negative response, but what if we were to have the ability to use video or .gif decals? Now, I know the coding to make it possible is difficult and is only used in a handful of video games, but if it is ever possible, I have some safety features: Rule #1: If a YT/Dailymotion/etc. video is flagged or rated too mature for an audience, then you will not be allowed to display it in your game. .gif files will have to go through the same approval process as images. Rule #2: You can only use video or .gif decals if you have BC or higher. This will make sure that only serious players who can afford to pay will have the ability to create moving pictures. If a player were to quit and they were wise, they would most likely cancel their subscriptions if they want to fully cut ties with the game. Therefore, I would not see it as being in their best interest to keep the membership, along with the ability to create video. Sure, there will be slip-ups to these rules. I understand. If you have any improvements or feedback on this, please comment down below.
Poppleworks
#178925942Monday, November 30, 2015 11:20 PM GMT

Bump
man1912
#178926607Monday, November 30, 2015 11:29 PM GMT

Someone could hide a dirty image in 1 frame That and I don't wanna have a seizure http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=178870396

of     1