of     1   

Reslard
#178979362Wednesday, December 02, 2015 12:36 AM GMT

This has probably been said a million times but, I spent a lot of time on roblox Off-Topic and said some really dumb things, now I got all these warnings/bans on my account, basically making it useless for things like DevEx. I kind of changed but the warnings/bans are still there. Maybe one year without any bans and some helping out with moderation could remove your moderation history.
RonicTeam
#178980112Wednesday, December 02, 2015 12:46 AM GMT

Now that would destroy the entire point of moderation history now wouldn't it?
ChefJustice
#178982873Wednesday, December 02, 2015 1:23 AM GMT

Support. Warnings shouldn't even be a deciding factor when it comes to DevEx. Whenever ROBLOX messes up, it's talked about on the forums (see: hack of 2012, the "katt" incident of c7g, the 24h livestream incident). A lot of my warnings and bans are from talking about incidents such as these, cases where something happens and ROBLOX bans everyone who talks about it to help keep their reputation. A year may not be long enough, though. Perhaps a year and a half or two years. In my 6+ years actively playing ROBLOX, I've been issued 5 bans. My last ban took place on 6/2/2014, just a day under a year and a half ago. I don't like playing this game knowing that no matter what I do for the community, I'll never be able to do things such as DevEx.
Aurified
#178983433Wednesday, December 02, 2015 1:32 AM GMT

Support. Guess how I didn't get the new gift for this year? A frigging ban that took place years ago. Back then in 2010, I went to comment on this sweet hat I liked. I noticed that people were saying that there was a hack where you can get a ton of robux and tix. I fell for it because I was a NOOB at the time. My information was stolen (pass, email, etc.). I lucky got my account back because the idiot who hacked me tried to change my email but I received a message that my email has been changed. I received my account and yeah but I had tons of warnings and bans on my moderation history. This isn't my fault. I demand that this can exist.

of     1