of     1   

VCRaygamma
#178991822Wednesday, December 02, 2015 3:44 AM GMT

This is coming from a former BC'er. Don't believe me? Check my badges. BC'ers say NBC'ers would copy clothing if they were able to make clothing. That's what they say. And why would NBC'ers copy? NBC'ers + Price Floors = NBC'ers copying 10 DAYS FOR A SINGLE SHIRT OR PANTS?! SERIOUSLY? That doesn't make sense to me. I believe there are only two things to make them stop complaining. 1: REDUCE THE PRICE FLOOR! 2: Fix the copying issue and let NBC'ers make clothing(Come on, there has to be at LEAST one or two NBC'ers who can make clothing!) "We paid, NBC'ers didn't." - Most BC'ers Would you rather have NBC'ers go to the forums complaining most of the time? Or would you rather have NBC'ers make clothing, have the copying issue fixed, and make them stop complaining? [END]
Henrygg9
#178992218Wednesday, December 02, 2015 3:52 AM GMT

"Would you rather have NBC'ers go to the forums complaining most of the time?" Why it seems most BCers are snobbish brats. They just feel superior to the whiny brats that live in the ghettoes.
VCRaygamma
#178992380Wednesday, December 02, 2015 3:55 AM GMT

I'm just saying the facts. Not saying they're idiots. I did it when I was NBC.
cuteboy3672
#178992510Wednesday, December 02, 2015 3:58 AM GMT

Bcs can go to the forum complaining too, they will say: Add more restrictions to NBC! Make ROBLOX pay to play!
VCRaygamma
#178992544Wednesday, December 02, 2015 3:58 AM GMT

And I'm not one of them.
Paramore2
#178993532Wednesday, December 02, 2015 4:21 AM GMT

I believe NBC players deserve the rights to make clothing, technically there is no real way to completely stop the copying of clothes though. So, I understand why this is an issue and why they would take away the feature. In all honesty, I don't care too much whether NBC players can make clothes or not. I don't thin people paying to play an online game justifies them as superiors. Do you get more perks? Yes, of course. Does it really mean anything else? Not so much. Being NBC really only hinders specific areas of the ROBLOX world, most of which are a bit more dull and really don't hinder the users experience unless you feel that making clothes for an online game is your favorite pastime.

of     1