of     1   

PatrickPam34
#179166306Saturday, December 05, 2015 8:18 PM GMT

you should lay low on the hashtags like i saw a message to me saying "OMG YOU ARE SO COOL AND I #### LOVE ROBLOX" like did he say hate or love or what just stop and plz bring back BC for life cause i want BC but i dont want to repeat paying so plz bring back BC for life and on mobile you should just add some levels JUST for mobile because 85% games i play arent good for mobile so plz just add at least 5 games to ONLY mobile people can play it
Number_Thirteen
#179166480Saturday, December 05, 2015 8:22 PM GMT

"you should lay low on the hashtags like i saw a message to me saying "OMG YOU ARE SO COOL AND I #### LOVE ROBLOX" like did he say hate or love or what just stop" There was safe chat, but exploiters were able to hack and the guests or alts would use explicit language. "and plz bring back BC for life cause i want BC but i dont want to repeat paying so plz bring back BC for life and on mobile you should just add some levels JUST for mobile because 85% games i play arent good for mobile so plz just add at least 5 games to ONLY mobile people can play it" 1. Wouldn't you rather spend 100 dollars on something instead of a game? 2. Phones and iPads aren't powerful enough. #code print "ATTACK OF THE LENNYS ᕦ(✧╭͜ʖ╮✧)ᕥ fab (ಠ_ಠ) moody ⤜(σᴥσ)⤏ idk what that is"

of     1