of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

axlisaaxisruler3lost
#179236391Sunday, December 06, 2015 9:58 PM GMT

The Year was 500 of the 2nd Etteelan The Skrit empire has conquered almost all of the mainland of Talus. The great hero Centel defeats the Skrit god King Aet'Loric. After the war in the 2nd Etteelan in 512, the Great Witch Hunt the first Witch Hunt begins. The Skrit who are recovering from their loss begins killing off wizards, driving them to near destruction on the mainland. The headmaster of the Witch Hunters was a great man from the modern region of Scena. Thusly the beginning of the end time began. The Attelan began early, because of the heresy running rampant. This being the shortest Attelan ever seen. Thus began the Third Ettalan on 712 2nd Ettallan, which became 1 Third Attelan. It has been 1790 years since then, it is 1790 Third Ettlan. The World is being colonized all across, steamships are being created many great inventions have begun, but a great evil is awakening. Nations Citystate of Accion: A small mountain town that you are from controlling a few moutains and valleys. Federation of Oarlanders:A republic of unified tribals who believe in the great conjuring ritual to summon there god. Scena: The most militarized of the 2 citystates. Arkasia: Arkasia is a Moutanous nation in the north of Talus, they rarely are seen outside of there moutainous home. They rely heavily on magic to even substain a population greater than the other nations. Telna:A Technologically strong nation who, rarely meets with the outside world Aquarius: The Valaric Empire:The Empire of the valarics is one of the strongest empires of mankind. They have the strongest technological development The Contel Union: The Khanate of Telon:The Khanate which controls all of the Telon Desert, have been in power since the begining of the 2nd Ettelan, they still live there mainly nomadic lifestyle. The Demilitarized Zone: A Area to keep the Citystates form being invaded, it is the smallest zone ever percieved in this area. THe Oarlandic Federation: The Oarlanders, very devout to the religion have been around for many generations, they have banded togather for the first time in hundreds of years. THe Grand Empire of the Skrit: The Grand empire of the Skrit, the enduring empire has been around for Ettelans, they are known for there Technology, as magic is impossible to them. the Grand Empire of the Valic:The once might empire of the valics, since there war with the skrit they have went further and further into anarchy. The Republic of Natel:The Natel republic is one of the smallest republics to have formed, it has endured isolation for a long time. The Free Valaric Federation: Many Valarics fled from the empire and formed this new republic that focuses on magi. Races Human Oarlandic Tain: A great magical figure hwoever about 2-3 feet in average height. Skrit: Reptilian Humanoids, cannot preform magic but are average 8-9 ft tall. Dwean: Commonly called Berserkers are a race of men from the homeland of the Tealashic Raiders, strong and normally 8-9 ft tall. Qwell: Steam powered Automatons created by the Skrit. Various Sizes Valic: A race of Avian Men who have been one of the dominat races for a long time. 4-7 Ft Tall Valern: Race of short men who are averagely 3-4 ft tall. Magi-Atlas: A summoned creature by a Magical Being. (Many Diffrent ones) Darun-Felta: Proud and strong desert nomadic magic figures, once thought to be gods. 10-11 Ft tall. Telo: A species that resides within the Telon Nomadic Tribes, half man half camel the best archers in the world. 8-9 ft. Cheroc: An All female species of half spider half human named after the Tealashich god of death. Arkasian: They are a Human/Mer Hybrid that lives in the moutainous region of Arkasia, they are masters of Life Magics allowing them to stay alives many years, some arkasians being around since the 2nd Etteland. 6.5-9 feet average Mer: A Elf like species, they are split into 5 Catagories 6-13 Ft average of all races. Telomer: An Elf that is Nomadic and from the northern deserts, most of which become shamans to there Telon tribes. Necrumer: A Mer named after the former god Necru, who are skilled in the Mechuni, though cursed with limited use of magic. Delomer: The Wandering mer that have no place to call home, many are adventurers on the high sea. Qetlemer: Mer who are consdiered the speaker of the Gods. Diety 3rd Ettelan "Light Gods" Alvadir:God of Light Velt: God of the Hunt Telis: God of Steam Velis: God of Fire Felti: God of the Afterlife Faiet: God of the Land Rengal: God of Desturction Metiea-Mechuni God Stel: God of the Sun Sal: God of the Stars Chelice: God of the Sky Cheroc: God of Death Charon: God of Passion Qeutel: God of War Ceutel: God of Strategy "Dark Gods" Fallen gods from past Ettelans. Necru: (You are a Necrus if you bleive in this) The First god of the Mechuni and the First god of Death, a Founding God and the god of the Afterlife Weltamiac: First god of Magic, First God of the Land, and first god of Destruction, Founding God. Quelia: God of Ligh, Steam, and Fire, Founding God Cental: God of the Sky, God of the Stars, and god of the Sun, Founding God Quetla: God of War, Passion, and Strategy, Founding God. You can start with a band of characters, or alone. CS Character Name: Faction of Choice: Race: Age: Gender: God of Choice: Cult (Dark God Cancels out above Choice): Skills (Weaponry other Proficiencies): Abilities (Magical Powers, Only Avalible if Mage): Type of Automaton (Qwell Only): Weapon of Choice: Personality: Appearance: Biography(This is Required): Map http://www.roblox.com/Tallus-item?id=328593171
axlisaaxisruler3lost
#179236427Sunday, December 06, 2015 9:59 PM GMT

simsf1
#179238915Sunday, December 06, 2015 10:37 PM GMT

"A Adventure" No one is going to join.
Histcarp
#179241585Sunday, December 06, 2015 11:17 PM GMT

CS Character Name: Arielyn Faction of Choice: None Race: MER MASTER RACE YO Age: 19 Gender: F God of Choice: Velt Cult (Dark God Cancels out above Choice): None Skills (Weaponry other Proficiencies): Ability to disappear for just a minute Abilities (Magical Powers, Only Avalible if Mage): Shadow magic Type of Automaton (Qwell Only): None Weapon of Choice: Enchanted Bow Personality: Quiet Appearance: Just an average bosmer grill with short black hair and red war paint on her face Biography(This is Required): After fleeing from a group of sp00ky skeleigntouns that raided her home in search of gold, she stumbled upon Tallus in search of a new destiny. She was immediately taken in by humans with open arms, learned how to use a bow and hunt, studied shadow magic and a tiny bit of necromancy, and has been residing with the first humans she met ever since. Btw, woah, that's A LOT of stuff to memorize.
axlisaaxisruler3lost
#179241841Sunday, December 06, 2015 11:20 PM GMT

Uh, thought i should add this, This is a Fantasy-Steampunk rp, also uh fix up the biography and a few other things be serious.
Nicktc
#179242685Sunday, December 06, 2015 11:32 PM GMT

CS Character Name: Armininus Caffarel Faction of Choice: Scena Race: Human Age: 51 Gender: Unknown God of Choice: Necru Cult: Secen cult of Necru Skills: Ranged, Close-Quarter, Lying ''curving the truth'', Hunting, Hiding Abilities: N/A Type of Automaton: N/A Weapon of Choice: Dual Pattern Revolvers Personality: Isolated, Curtly, Unwelcoming Appearance: Duster coat, waistcoat, hat, blue eyes, black hair, bandit cap, bit tanned Biography: A Witch Hunter survivor from the last Great Witch Hunt, Arminius, or so they call him, was a vetern survivor against the very few wizards that survived the last war, which resulted in the very destruction of the Order of the Witch Hunters.
axlisaaxisruler3lost
#179242763Sunday, December 06, 2015 11:33 PM GMT

Accepted Nick.
Histcarp
#179242864Sunday, December 06, 2015 11:34 PM GMT

"This is a Fantasy-Steampunk rp, also uh fix up the biography and a few other things be serious." Oh, er, sorry. I'll just be a spectator, I didn't know that this was "Fantasy-Steampunk".
axlisaaxisruler3lost
#179242995Sunday, December 06, 2015 11:36 PM GMT

Yeah, np, forgot to mention it in the top bit i just noticed.
simsf1
#179243543Sunday, December 06, 2015 11:44 PM GMT

Sorry, allow me to correct myself. No one capable of cognitive thought is going to join this.
axlisaaxisruler3lost
#179245219Monday, December 07, 2015 12:10 AM GMT

CS Character Name:Tel'nika "Tanak" Faction of Choice:Scena Age:120 Gender:Male God of Choice:Faiet Cult :NA Skills:Archer, Tactical Skills, Charisma "Barter" Abilities :NA Type of Automaton :NA Weapon of Choice:Longbow, A Flintlock Pistol Personality:Very Outspoken, Drunkard, Charismatic. Appearance:He wears desert gear, A Trenchcoat,goggles to keep the sand out of his eyes, and a mask to keep sand away from his mouth. He is 7'6 foot tall, he is pale. Biography(This is Required):The Telo, Tel'nika comes from the far north of Telon, however moved south to the City state of Scena after his tribe of Telon was destroyed in a feud between the two while he was at the age of 40. He wandered for 60 years until he found the citystate of scena. He kept his dessert traditions as he moved south, finnaly arriving at Scena. He would teach many of the children of that town in archery. As the last great witch hutn happened, he was there he watched as the wizards were rounded up, he did not disagree with what happened but did not agree either. Also simsf1 This is why people like you never accomplish anything in their life.
arkiusluitenant
#179246865Monday, December 07, 2015 12:35 AM GMT

CS Character Name: Virian Reyes Faction of Choice: Scena Race: Human Age: 49 Gender: Unknown (Female) God of Choice: Quelia Cult: Scenan Cult of Quelia Skills: Ranged, Close-Quarter, Charisma, Seduction, Hunting, Hiding Abilities: Look, if I'm a Witch Hunter, why would I have magic? Type of Automaton: N/A Weapon of Choice: Dual Patterned Pistols, Sword, Twin Shortswords, Bow & Arrow, Staff, Pike, Multiple Proficiencies Personality: Seductive, Lonely, Charismatic, Appearance: Leather Duster Coat, Leather Combat Boots, Hunter's Hat (http://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Hunter+Hat), Silver-Grey Eyes, Black Hair, Biography: A Witch Hunter survivor from the last Great Witch Hunt, called Virian by the people she meets, was a veteran survivor against the very few wizards that survived the last war, which resulted in the very destruction of the Order of the Witch Hunters. CS Character Name: Arkius Doomer Faction of Choice: Arkasia Race: Arkasian Age: 59 Gender: Male God of Choice: Alvadir Cult: Skills: Close-Quarter, Charisma, Hunting, Magic Abilities: Various Advanced Life Magics, Some Less Advanced Others Type of Automaton: N/A Weapon of Choice: Greatsword, Longsword, Multiple Proficiencies Personality: Lonely, Charismatic, Defensive, Appearance: Light Blue-Silver Armor, Robe, Cape, Combat Boots, Silver-Grey Eyes, Black Hair, Biography: An Arkasian Lord, one of the few Arkasians trained in melee combat, able to perform advanced Life Magic and, past the usual age, continue wielding metal weaponry and wearing metal armor effectively, isolated like many Arkasians from the last Great Witch Hunt.
axlisaaxisruler3lost
#179246930Monday, December 07, 2015 12:36 AM GMT

Both are Accepted Arkius.
arkiusluitenant
#179298217Tuesday, December 08, 2015 1:37 AM GMT

-Virian- Virian wakes up at dawn. She looks out the window of her room in the terrace, seeing that it's still cold and snowy outside, and walks over to her bookshelf, briefly glancing at A New Dawn by Nick T. C., which she had been reading the last night before going to bed. She dresses quickly before going downstairs to eat, greeting the landlord and being greeted by him in turn, before he hands her a bowl of porridge and a small glass of milk. After having breakfast, she goes out into the city, bartering with several people to get supplies, including bullets for her pistols, and information about the state of things outside the city. Later on, she seduces one of the local men when he's drunk, and after having her way with him, heads back to the terrace, working on keeping her weapons in top shape before continuing to read A New Dawn for a couple of hours. By the time she finishes, it is time for supper, and after having such downstairs with the other residents, she goes to bed, hoping for things to one day look up for her. -Arkius- Arkius wakes up shortly before dawn, noting that outside his window in the bedroom in House Doomer's home at Minas Naear, it is, as usual, cold and snowy out in the mountains outside the city walls. He soon after puts on his clothes, and goes downstairs, having breakfast with the other members of his House, save for those who have yet to wake or whom have already left to begin the day's work. After eating breakfast, Arkius returns to his bedroom, attaching his sheath to his belt and putting his sword in it, before noticing that A New Dawn by Nick T. C. is still on his bedside table from the night before when he was reading it before going to sleep, and puts it back on his extensive bookcase before leaving and going to Court. Upon entering the Great Hall of Minas Naear, he is greeted by his friends and fellow lords, Arkanius Nylisarryn, Vyrtas Destino and his close cousin, Valyrian Nystaryn. The four men soon after sit down at their places in the Great Hall, as Court is called into session by High King Arkanian II Valsades, and various discussions and debates regarding the Realm begin. Several hours later, Arkius returns to his bedroom, thoroughly worn out by Court politics, but manages to eat a couple of small fruits and put on his pyjamas before he falls asleep, dreaming of one day escaping the mostly meaningless, constant politics.
axlisaaxisruler3lost
#179299193Tuesday, December 08, 2015 1:56 AM GMT

-Tel'nika- The Telo, a rich one at that due his skill in the trade of bartering works his Tavern the "Rook and Bishop". He watches as many men who frequent the tavern order drinks and he serves them and his employees does. He would manuver into his office and send a messager pigdeon to Viriam the Witch Huntress, it reads "Meet me at the Rook and Bishop, Tanak." He would then place his pipe into his mouth, a normal tradition for him and begin reading a book, A New Dawn by Nick T. C.
arkiusluitenant
#179300495Tuesday, December 08, 2015 2:19 AM GMT

-Virian- Virian wakes up the next day at dawn, and after being surprised by it's presence, takes the note from the messenger pigeon, reads it, puts on her clothes, and heads to the Rook and Bishop to find out what Tanak wanted this time. -Arkius- The next day, Arkius continues with the usual exhausting, boring political work for some time before the session ends earlier than usual, prompting him and his three friends to go to the Great Library and read together, as they were wont to do when they had the time.
axlisaaxisruler3lost
#179300762Tuesday, December 08, 2015 2:23 AM GMT

-Tel'nika- "Virian, nice to see you again." He would say as he looks at a map of Tallus. "I may have a proposal for you and your compatriots in the witch hunters, or any other adventurers. I recently acquired an airship that will be flying a trip to my homeland of Telon, i have called you as I wish to look for a lost treasure in it." The map has many drawings as yo look at it markings of where places are that are unmarked on a normal map. "You have time to think this over, the airship will not likely arrive for a month or two."
arkiusluitenant
#179301223Tuesday, December 08, 2015 2:31 AM GMT

-Virian- Virian nods when appropriate as Tel'nika speaks, then once he's finished, says "Well, it certainly sounds interesting.." she bites her lip for a moment, then continues ".. and I think I might know one or two people who'd like to join this... expedition, of yours, and I suppose I'd be interested in joining you as well, considering it would, if nothing else, get me out of here for a bit." she looks at the map closely for a few seconds, then says "So. What is it you're hoping to find?"
Nicktc
#179322824Tuesday, December 08, 2015 8:17 PM GMT

-Armininus- Arminius walks around on the market, knowing his target is nearby. He'd notice a cloaked figure standing by him. Taking a quick look around, his target doesn't seem to be present. Taking a look at the hooded figure, Arminius notices that the hooded figure, is reading A New Dawn by Nick T.C. Suspiciously, Arminius walks off, upon which the hooded figure lights up the book and throws it at Arminius. Arminius turns around and takes both pistols out, opening fire on the wizard the same instant. The wizard starts running, even though Arminius is faster by far. Arminius outruns and intercepts the wizard with ease, only for the wizard to reveal that he isn't the Witch Hunter's target. As he is a wizard, Arminius shoots and incapacitates him. The wizard reveals that his target is near the dock, preparing to board a ship elsewhere. As Arminius kills him, he performs the rest in peace sign, before running off to the docks.
axlisaaxisruler3lost
#179328443Tuesday, December 08, 2015 10:36 PM GMT

-Tel'nika- Tel'nika leaves the room a moment and sends a message to Armininus. Then he Returns to the room, he says "Well, I believe I know of a treasure once rumoured from where I am from, It has been here since before the founding of the Valaric Empire. Even longer than the Skrit empire.." He marsk with his pen a place on the map in the Telon area.
arkiusluitenant
#179329557Tuesday, December 08, 2015 11:02 PM GMT

-Virian- Virian looks at the spot Tel'nika marked on the map for a moment, then says "This treasure.. what makes it so valuable? Why is it that you're so interested in something which may or may not be there, and which might not be worth anything save for sentiment now?"
axlisaaxisruler3lost
#179329828Tuesday, December 08, 2015 11:07 PM GMT

-Tel'nika- "I beleive that it will come in handy in the near future, it is a sword, the one used to defeat the Skrit empire in the second Ettalan, long ago." He says looking at his map. "It was buried there long ago after the great warrior Centel died as he wished it to be buried there away from his body." He would look at the map and then motion to a painting of Centel carrying a giant broadsword.
arkiusluitenant
#179330037Tuesday, December 08, 2015 11:11 PM GMT

-Virian- Virian nods, and looks at the painting closely when Tel'nika motions towards it, then says "Well, I suppose I can see why you would want to retrieve it..." she pauses for a moment, then continues, "... however, this will not be an easy task. I assume you have a plan, of some sort, for how our little group could accomplish this task?"
Nicktc
#179330630Tuesday, December 08, 2015 11:22 PM GMT

-Armininus- Arminius arrives at the dock. Several hired mercenaries in his way, he shoots at the first row, before engaging in melee with his sword. The Witch Hunter, highly trained in the arts of combat, easily decapitates them, before sprinting after the wizard. He opened fire on the wizard, which was already on board. The wizard told the captain ''Fly, captain! I'm being hunted by this bloody headhunter!'', after which the captain undocked. The Witch Hunter continued to sprint, hoping to make it to the ship anyway. The ship is on the edge of leaving the dock, upon which the Witch Hunter only just reaches the ship, jumping from a tower of crates onto the ship. Immediately engaging the deckmates, the Witch Hunter easily dealt with the captain's troops. Arminius then moved onto the wizard, forcing him to the ground. ''Tell me what you know.'' Arminius told the wizard, upon which the wizard rejected. Arminius loaded a round and shot through the wizard's head, killing him on the spot. Conveniently, a bird arrived with a letter from Tel'nika, as he heads back towards Scena.
axlisaaxisruler3lost
#179336088Wednesday, December 09, 2015 1:00 AM GMT

-Tel'nika- "I have messaged one of your fellow witch hunters to meet us here, his name is Arminius i believe he will join us on our journey, after that we will set off once the airship arrives." The telo says with a cough at the end. "You will be needing desert gear, get some goggles and a mask to keep the sand out of your eyes and mouth." he says as if she did not know this already. He then goes to grab his pistol which looks decades old, a very old model compared to any of these last produced 100 years ago, and he begins to clean it.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right