of     1   

BlazingLines
#179354521Wednesday, December 09, 2015 8:14 AM GMT

[Hook:Frado Trillz] Uh You need to close your mouth Everytime I Come Around N___ Always Turning Down And Me I'm Always Burning Pounds You Gon F___ Around And N___ You Needa Get That 40 Round You need to close your mouth Everytime I Come Around N___ Always Turning Down And Me I'm Always Burning Pounds You Gon F___ Around And N___ You Needa Get That 40 Round [Verse 1:P.Vado] Meet This 40 Round Cause You Hating On Me So Bad Since I'm The F___ S___ N___ Know Who We Are We're West Side Trillz N___ I Go Hard For My F___ Squad I Can F___ Your B___ Without Lacking And If You Come Near Me You Gon Meet My 40 Round [Hook:Frado Trillz] Uh You need to close your mouth Everytime I Come Around N___ Always Turning Down And Me I'm Always Burning Pounds You Gon F___ Around And N___ You Needa Get That 40 Round You need to close your mouth Everytime I Come Around N___ Always Turning Down And Me I'm Always Burning Pounds You Gon F___ Around And N___ You Needa Get That 40 Round [Verse 2:MikeNumbaFour] I Took Your B___ But If She Think She Quick She Can Think Again I Got Dem Wity Bands N___ All I Know Is Money I Can't Get Enough And B___ I Sag My Jeans And My Lil N___ Come Hit You Off Just To Meet My 40 Round [Hook:Frado Trillz] Uh You need to close your mouth Everytime I Come Around N___ Always Turning Down And Me I'm Always Burning Pounds You Gon F___ Around And N___ You Needa Get That 40 Round You need to close your mouth Everytime I Come Around N___ Always Turning Down And Me I'm Always Burning Pounds You Gon F___ Around And N___ You Needa Get That 40 Round

of     1