of     1   

OllieJonasQueen
#179384294Thursday, December 10, 2015 1:34 AM GMT

Hello, welcome to the Marvel Infinite Universe. Otherwise known as [-M.I.U-] We are one of the largest, well established Marvel Universes in the community. We ask for a few things, but those will be lower. Here's what you need to know about the group: 1.) We are very close. 2.) Some members have been through a lot, some have been through little. 3.) Group games are always under development 4.) The group is always changing in one way or another. - Group rules: 1.) Respect the leaders and HR's (You really shouldn't require to be told) 2.) Respect your fellow group-mates. 3.) If you online date (Which I do not condone it) Leave your drama out of the group. 4.) If you require assistance, please pm CastawayGuardian under Subject "Assistance" 5.) We look for active members, if you are inactive, you will lose your position 6.) Do not post "Can I be (Character here)?" on the wall, send an application to CastawayGuardian. 7.) If you go inactive and want to maintain your spot, Alert the group leader how long you'll be gone, and why you will be gone. - Application: [Name] [Alias] [Equipment] [Earth (Which are you based off of?] [Team affiliations] [Preferred nickname] [Skype/Kik username (If none, put none)] - The group has been around for about a year, and was founded on December 20th, 2014. ~Kaine

of     1