of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

LNG257
#179388403Thursday, December 10, 2015 2:39 AM GMT

It has been 200 years since the last great war. Then, things were smaller. More contained. Less deadly, less likely to shatter our perception of what war could truly be. It was small compared to what it is now, with great superweapons and destruction on a scale so incomprehensible, even the best strategists struggle so even understand how so much could be built and destroyed again. But after 200 years of waiting, war is almost upon us once again. Before, there were border skirmishes, ambushes and "pirates" as usual. But now there are massive warships, easily twice as big as what was fought with before. Hundreds of thousands and millions of ground troops, ready to be deployed on a moment's notice. Trillions of people in each of the four factions. This war will either destroy us, or one side will emerge from the war-torn battlefields and collapse upon itself. Either way, humanity ends. But it makes no difference to anyone. Least of all the rulers of the four empires, their advisers, generals, or strategists. The weapons of war are both large and small. They come, they see, they conquer, and everyone loses. There must be one unity in the end, or there will never be another beginning. Because even in a bar brawl, the one that wins isn't necessarily who is toughest, or strongest, but the one most willing to take a beating and dish one out too. We need commanders who can fight. Leaders who can direct the war and lead one side or another to victory. We need those who are willing to stand up and take a punch for their nation, who are willing to die giving that punch back to the foe that gave it and more. Who will win at all costs. Those who can take on impossible odds, and win despite. Everyone needs heroes, but of all the heroes, only one can achieve dominance. --- There are four factions to choose from. Each has its own perks and a unique style, and I'll briefly detail them here. But first, everyone should know that this RP will occur OFF OF ROBLOX, on a private titanpad subdomain. I've created a system so that you won't have to check in more than once or twice a day at most. Anyway, on to brief faction descriptions! The Red Valkyries are pirates at heart, and have a disdain for powerful governments. They are organized into loosely affiliated colonies, mostly space stations either just in space or orbiting above a planet. They communicate with each other only to trade or organize attacks and defenses. They rely on making their units very independent, each unit being able to work on their own. While their armor is nothing special, and their basic weapons also not remarkable, the Valkyries are the most effective of any faction in zero-g environments, which includes ship boarding and taking asteroid mines. They also are masters of melee combat, their elite Slicers able to best any unit from any other faction in melee, and even regular infantry carry knives and swords able to cut through pretty much anything. Genesis is a strong believer in the power of a government, and each of its colony's are assigned a specific task. Some are agricultural, some are industrial, but they specialize heavily in their task, and their trade routes are second to none, with highly developed and structured routes for cargo ships to follow, ensuring that none of their worlds is ever wanting of anything. Genesis also has advanced defense systems, meaning that their territory is harder to capture or destroy than other faction's. Their weapons are similarly advanced, with little required for the standard infantryman other than his rifle. The Ascendants are extremely religious, to the point of fanaticism, willing to die for their god and leaders. They are extremely strict and disciplinarian, making sure that everyone in their territory either shares their belief, or is buried in the ground. Besides having the largest population and the most controlled worlds, they are currently the only faction with a superweapon at their disposal. While these two combined are terrifying, the Ascendant further enforce their rule with their special substance known as Cleanse, used by their elite forces and leadership, which looks like fire but acts more like plasma. For those who do not use Cleanse, energy beam weapons are go-to, simple but devastating against most enemies. Finally, there are the Taxonomists, who, while small, have a very loyal population of scientists and scholars who continually make improvements to the Taxonomist machine. All Taxonomist citizens receive a very high degree of education, and each generation designs a better version of Taxonomist robots, artificial intelligences, and mutants. These forces are a kind of soldier caste, ready to fight wherever and whenever, and have complete loyalty, without even the concept of disobeying orders. Taxonomist troops use plasma weapons, gas grenades, and powerful fusion weapons, in addition to their natural enhanced strength, speed, and durability over a normal human. --- You are a tactical commander for one of these factions or, for a select few whom can apply for it, the leader of a faction. As a commander, you will fight battles and make strategies to lead your forces to victory, and thus change the tide of the war by capturing or destroying important targets, as well as other armies and space fleets. But, leaders will control the overall flow of the war and will be responsible for sending commanders to specific areas and battlefields, and will also be responsible for bringing in reinforcements, building and then using superweapons, and building other important structures. To sign up, just say which faction you want to join and PM me an e.mail address I can give you membership on the subdomain with. If you want to be a leader, tell me or the other admins and we'll consider it, but there will be no promises. Since the e.mail you send will be visible to ALL the admins, I really recommend that you make a new one-off thing to use. There are more details on the subdomain for each faction, the summaries above are meant to give you a feeling of what they're like.
XBobtheTigerX
#179388604Thursday, December 10, 2015 2:43 AM GMT

Red Valkyries email is on the interest check ill pm it as well dan isn't the only snowman in town anymore
Tr_ppy
#179390142Thursday, December 10, 2015 3:12 AM GMT

Taxonomists Hopefully a leader is the faction ~Trippy
InsidiousRogue
#179390323Thursday, December 10, 2015 3:16 AM GMT

Taxonomists "Sure"~Romuluz 2014
MrStilts
#179393595Thursday, December 10, 2015 4:34 AM GMT

Ascendants. May or may not want the "leader" mantle, I'll see if anyone else wants it.
LNG257
#179403696Thursday, December 10, 2015 3:06 PM GMT

Morning bump I'll be making faction pads today, tally ho!
LNG257
#179421395Thursday, December 10, 2015 11:57 PM GMT

Alright, we need more people if we want to make this work. Don't be afraid, it's fun! Anyway, Insid, you're added but it shows you haven't logged in yet. Tell me if there's a problem, and I'll re-add you and see if we can fix it. Otherwise, just log in from the link sent to the e.mail you used, and everything should be okay.
LNG257
#179469864Saturday, December 12, 2015 12:34 AM GMT

Needs more people. We'll need at least two people for every faction, one leader and one commander.
MrStilts
#179476454Saturday, December 12, 2015 2:30 AM GMT

bump, because I care.
MrStilts
#179489117Saturday, December 12, 2015 6:34 AM GMT

I honestly want this to happen, so lets have another bump.
LNG257
#179489132Saturday, December 12, 2015 6:34 AM GMT

Thanks stilts.
MrStilts
#179528160Saturday, December 12, 2015 10:52 PM GMT

One more for the road.
LNG257
#179553703Sunday, December 13, 2015 5:38 AM GMT

*sigh* After the first four interested posts, I guess nobody else wants to do this. Which leaves us with far, far less than an optimum amount. If we don't get more, I don't think we'll be able to do this.
gwebster2
#179553762Sunday, December 13, 2015 5:40 AM GMT

OH HEY WE'RE DOING THIS THING OH COOL AW MAN SWEET LET ME JUST READ THE THING FIRST I GOT TOO EXCITED
jailbreak952
#179553887Sunday, December 13, 2015 5:42 AM GMT

I dont usually come here that often anymore, but this caught my eye. I'm interested. Genesis.
ZeljkoProkopios
#179554004Sunday, December 13, 2015 5:44 AM GMT

Ascendants
LNG257
#179554048Sunday, December 13, 2015 5:45 AM GMT

COMPLETE REVERSAL 3 MORE POSTS AND HOPEFULLY COUNTING. MY SPIRITS HAVE RISEN 9999 PERCENT
gwebster2
#179554226Sunday, December 13, 2015 5:48 AM GMT

Aw man I'm so glad I caught onto this I remember working super hard on the original one back in 2014 only to have it get like 3 members who didn't do anything okay uh so do I just send you a PM and like give you my email account? or will you just end me a PM back
LNG257
#179554326Sunday, December 13, 2015 5:51 AM GMT

You PM me an email, then stick around while I make an account on the subdomain. When I make it, you should get a notification on the email you sent to me and be able to log in.
gwebster2
#179554502Sunday, December 13, 2015 5:54 AM GMT

The Crimson Valkyries I mean the Red Valkyries i wanna be those guys sending email now
XBobtheTigerX
#179554573Sunday, December 13, 2015 5:56 AM GMT

lng stop being a noob keyhole: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w Varkact: who are you and why are you sending me youtube links keyhole: birm keyhole: link to star wars song Varkact: who keyhole: your mom Varkact: idk any birm Varkact: wtf is star wars keyhole: what are you doin Varkact: who the hell are you Varkact: get off of my chat keyhole: lng stop smoking wee keyhole: d Varkact: go away keyhole: no Varkact: were not friends Varkact: i dont know you keyhole: then why am i on your friends list keyhole: silly Varkact: your not on my friends list keyhole: noob i am Varkact: i have 300 friends and your not one keyhole: you can only have 250 friends silly Varkact: f off nerd keyhole: so rude >wtf is star wars >was one of the main contributors to my star wars rp a few months ago dan isn't the only snowman in town anymore
jailbreak952
#179554639Sunday, December 13, 2015 5:57 AM GMT

*sigh* still no email from lng i guess he doesnt love john cena as much as i do
LNG257
#179554712Sunday, December 13, 2015 5:59 AM GMT

Jailbreak, you should be ready to go, I have an account set up for you on my side. It might be taking a while for the login email to reach you, so just refresh and wait for it.
XBobtheTigerX
#179554743Sunday, December 13, 2015 5:59 AM GMT

whats the p/w for the red valkyrie thing lng dan isn't the only snowman in town anymore
jailbreak952
#179554854Sunday, December 13, 2015 6:02 AM GMT

lng, if you copy/pasted the email i sent you it wont work, i left out the period. but if you didnt and noticed the space i left, then congrats, it will take a really long time to reach me.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right