of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

roflcopter27
#179406361Thursday, December 10, 2015 5:07 PM GMT

We the people ,of Suggestions & Ideas , Make Ideas for Roblox every single day. Some of our ideas are objectively good, and well thought out; while others are objectively bad , yet still well thought out. The Problem is we have no idea whether Roblox sees these ideas or not, and have no way to tell. The only slight amount of proof we have of Roblox listening is Roblox telling us that in 2013 their goal was to listen (basically). We do have some slight proof against them listening as well. Although I only mentioned 2 ways people use S&I forums, there is unfortunately a 3rd way people use it, and that way is trolling or baiting or whatever you want to call it. People posts "ideas" which just cause flame wars because their only purpose is to cause flame wars, or what they post isn't a suggestion or idea. These posts rarely get locked and usually only after tons of pages of flame wars. You can also Objectively say that proof for them not listening is that they never,(well very very rarely) respond to any of our posts. Suggestion: Listen to your players and interact with S&I forums.
Malconer
#179406484Thursday, December 10, 2015 5:11 PM GMT

Let's entertain this idea by saying they don't listen (which is wrong) They won't see this if what you say is true. But they will see this, and ignore it because it's wrong. Your entire thread should be tagged with "Citation needed". /╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ http://www.roblox.com/Bait-for-the-Bait-god-item?id=258443455
MagicGivePen
#179406510Thursday, December 10, 2015 5:12 PM GMT

Well, they listened to me, they made the chat window smaller. 1197|1107|1089|1152|1035|1206|1215|1188|1071
Malconer
#179406546Thursday, December 10, 2015 5:14 PM GMT

They've replied to many of the posts I see that are neither bait nor invalid petitions and complaints such as this post, it can't be that hard to miss the moderator tag they carry. /╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ http://www.roblox.com/Bait-for-the-Bait-god-item?id=258443455
roflcopter27
#179406740Thursday, December 10, 2015 5:21 PM GMT

Where is the evidence that they do listen? plus I said we have no idea if roblox sees our ideas or not. and they should reply more often , I mean rhey don't need to do this to every post, not even every popular one. just more than they do now. also can you please send me a link to those posts
Malconer
#179406821Thursday, December 10, 2015 5:25 PM GMT

"Where is the evidence that they do listen?" Start reporting those bait threads, and try posting some meaningful suggestions "plus I said we have no idea if roblox sees our ideas or not." They reply when they have something to contribute, most of the new updates are from S&1, they don't answer everything. Now please, answer me when I say "citation needed." /╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ http://www.roblox.com/Bait-for-the-Bait-god-item?id=258443455
roflcopter27
#179407063Thursday, December 10, 2015 5:36 PM GMT

I asked for links of ideas that they have replied... you must have missed that.... any ways it's hard to find some citation because to do so I have to find meaningful posts that mods haven't replied to, and what is meaningful is different to each person although they should change the year in this to either 2015, or just say every year: http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=86032448
Malconer
#179407179Thursday, December 10, 2015 5:41 PM GMT

Brilliant, let's have the mods spend their time talking about what they're doing when they can shut up and do it! I feel like you're just angry they couldn't read your meaningless petition or something. Again, please. Citation. Needed. /╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ http://www.roblox.com/Bait-for-the-Bait-god-item?id=258443455
Mister_Freakout
#179407387Thursday, December 10, 2015 5:48 PM GMT

Good lord. You again. Dynamic lighting was made from suggestions, numerous hats (such as the plunger), being able to wear 3 hats, mobile support, etc. They also reply to threads they see fit to reply to. Lately (as in, the past few years) most threads have just been spam, bait, or plain crapposts. And no, I'm not going to go through 300+ pages of threads just to find you precious "proof". We've all seen the proof. If you haven't, then too bad. You can waste your time going through the countless pages of suggestions.
roflcopter27
#179407397Thursday, December 10, 2015 5:49 PM GMT

Brilliant, let's have the mods take less then 2 minuets of their time talking about what they're doing when they can shut up and do it! I feel like you're just angry that you couldn't find anything they've responded too Again, please. links. Needed. If you can't get me those links, then you've just gave me citation.
roflcopter27
#179407500Thursday, December 10, 2015 5:53 PM GMT

@tyler if we have all seen countless proof, then why do we need to search countless pages for a link?
Mister_Freakout
#179408986Thursday, December 10, 2015 6:50 PM GMT

We have to search because the previous 200 pages are filled with crap posts like this, people begging for BC or Robux, and price floor stuff.
roflcopter27
#179409398Thursday, December 10, 2015 7:06 PM GMT

Using insults to debate is real professional :), same with trying to use an arguable opinions as a facts ( just because you don't support them doesn't mean they are crap :P). crap posts are ones like nickname and worship bacon, which should be locked because they clearly don't belong here. If a roblox mod saw that , it would be extremely strange if they didn't lock it.
JDLENL
#179409444Thursday, December 10, 2015 7:08 PM GMT

Roblox _does_ listen to us, they just don't act on our ideas.
roflcopter27
#179409565Thursday, December 10, 2015 7:12 PM GMT

Isn't that kind of the same thing?
Malconer
#179409801Thursday, December 10, 2015 7:21 PM GMT

They listen, they just think these posts aren't worth the time. /╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ http://www.roblox.com/Bait-for-the-Bait-god-item?id=258443455
Mister_Freakout
#179410035Thursday, December 10, 2015 7:30 PM GMT

"Using insults to debate is real professional :), same with trying to use an arguable opinions as a facts ( just because you don't support them doesn't mean they are crap :P). crap posts are ones like nickname and worship bacon, which should be locked because they clearly don't belong here. If a roblox mod saw that , it would be extremely strange if they didn't lock it." It isn't an insult. It is an observation that me, and many others, have made. If they are to harm Roblox in any way, yes, they are crap. Only updates that will benefit Roblox aren't crap. Also, mods don't bother locking threads because of the mass amounts of threads they would have to lock. Going through and locking every "troll" or "bait" or "crap" thread is extremely time consuming. Also, you are the one here demanding proof. Where is your proof that they don't listen to us? You haven't provided any whatsoever. Yes, they don't listen to the complaints about the price floor. Yes, they don't listen to people demanding free BC/Robux. Yet, Roblox still makes updates that have been requested (aka, dynamic lighting, hats, engine enhancements, Lua enhancements, 3 hat update, the revival of the egg hunt) Hypocrite.
roflcopter27
#179410243Thursday, December 10, 2015 7:37 PM GMT

at first I made this post because I thought if Roblox was to more often give some of our posts feedback then it could cut down on things like price floor posts that way people might go from thinking "ReMoVe PrIcE fLoRr !!!!!!" to " how can we effectively fix this" , or even shut up about it all together and I was thinking it would apply to all suggestions not only that , but if people knew that Roblox gives feedback then they are more likely to post more and post better. Plus spam would go down a ton if Roblox was more active with this forum.
Mister_Freakout
#179410392Thursday, December 10, 2015 7:43 PM GMT

I just asked one of the admins if they look over the forums for ideas. Said admin responded, saying some of the other admins do look over the forums for some ideas and suggestions.
roflcopter27
#179410486Thursday, December 10, 2015 7:46 PM GMT

I'd like to believe you but I can never go off one's word.
Mister_Freakout
#179410549Thursday, December 10, 2015 7:49 PM GMT

"RE: A Question about Some Updates InceptionTime wrote at 12/10/2015 1:38 PM Report Abuse I'm not actually sure, the other admins do look at the forums for ideas and suggestions but I'm not one of those people and I'm not sure which admins are that do that. ------------------------------ On 12/10/2015 at 1:35 PM, Tyler269 wrote: Hello there! I want to test your memory here a wee bit. Can you name off any updates made to Roblox that were pulled of of the forums?" I can even screen shot that if you want further proof, you proof happy monkey. :P
roflcopter27
#179411097Thursday, December 10, 2015 8:08 PM GMT

screen shot would be nice , also I just read your previous previous post Having some mods reply to suggestions & Ideas forums wouldn't harm roblox.... I think it would be easy to make it to where roblox mods could just (this is just an example i thought of in 10 seconds) right click and lock posts . I could get proof but there is no point, I'd send you a link to someone else who's post that is popular , who's idea i think is worth showing roblox, yet roblox hasn't replied too... but you probably say "well that's just one example" or even if I find many you'd say "well those ideas are crap" or you'd say " just because roblox doesn't reply , doesn't mean they don't see it" I get all those points BUT It would be nice and encouraging if roblox replies more often It also would bring a lot more meaning to their claim " We're listening! (So please keep talking...)"
Mister_Freakout
#179411590Thursday, December 10, 2015 8:22 PM GMT

As I've said, they are busy. Have faith in your staff members. Also, http://www.roblox.com/Screenshot-2015-12-10-14-16-37-item?id=329810902 is the link when it goes through.
fruityox
#179412010Thursday, December 10, 2015 8:35 PM GMT

it would be bad because other people would think its unfair they don't get to choose the updates and roblox would only pick the famous people like ne of their admin like alexnewtron and stuff like that 90 percent of the time they don't understand that what they are doing is making people mad but I support this btw this is my alt account
roflcopter27
#179412019Thursday, December 10, 2015 8:35 PM GMT

Thanks for the link , ( it hasn't gone through yet , but I don't think you'd send me a false image) I do have faith in them, and understand they are busy ( which is why I keep saying not all posts) I will however still hope they do address this some day because S&I seems to get more crap posts and spam everyday.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right