killczar13
#179703572Tuesday, December 15, 2015 8:16 PM GMT

Druindar Druindar had been out hunting for the evening. He'd failed. So, after the exhausting hunting session, he decided to visit the local tavern. He walked in and ordered a drink and sat down.
StarClanBeWithYou621
#179710186Tuesday, December 15, 2015 10:01 PM GMT

"Nice meeting you too, Alek." Kai replies with a slight grin. He removes the scythe from its strap on his back and lays it down next to himself, one of the front paws of the wolf body reaching out to pull it close so nobody gets any stupid ideas like trying to steal it. "Wow that thing is heavy." He mumbles under his breath.
xenoman90
#179711693Tuesday, December 15, 2015 10:26 PM GMT

Ripper One day, I will be set free. My realm is nothing but a dark pine area with animals and humans within. It is my own realm, my own area to play. It gets boring here and now, but the humans are fun to toy with. Besides, it was their own fault. Maybe more will appear here? Maybe more prey will fall down into the cave. I wait, and I will continue to wait. Either I shall be summoned, or some poor fool falls down the cave within the pines.
owningnoobs76
#179714726Tuesday, December 15, 2015 11:15 PM GMT

Barith "There, your injuries are all healed up now." Barith paused for a moment, then frowned, trying to assess the condition of the man before him. "Actually... "You've lost quite a bit of blood. If I were you, I'd get a little rest and wait until tomorrow before doing anything serious. For the time being, you can use this bed. How's that sound?" The patient nodded. He was feeling a little tired, anyhow. ____________________ "Well, that's all for now," Barith said to himself as he stepped outside the building. He decided there wasn't much else to do except head down to the local tavern, and a couple minutes later he was inside.
SagePakkana
#179729945Wednesday, December 16, 2015 2:46 AM GMT

Lionel I think I have drank too much booze, and now I'm sleeping with all these mugs around me. "Gosh, I didn't knew you are such a heavy drinker." Mika says "Is that how otherworldy people are?" I wake up and I answer "Not much, we're both the same."
Zoeyuuu
#179731356Wednesday, December 16, 2015 3:05 AM GMT

(Banned for discussing the Moonman hat [a ROBLOX hat]) Mali gets the bread soon enough, and pays the person at the counter a couple coins in exchange for the bread. She takes a bite out of it.
Roxasthedemon
#179731470Wednesday, December 16, 2015 3:07 AM GMT

Zolcan I drink and drink until I forget my sorrows and fall asleep on the table. "Accept Yourself,Except Yourself,Exit Yourself,Access Yourself."-Kid CuDi
SagePakkana
#179731681Wednesday, December 16, 2015 3:10 AM GMT

Lionel "Oh hey, I forgot to mention something, where are we going again?" "Um....well...." Looks like Mika is being pressured.
owningnoobs76
#179732556Wednesday, December 16, 2015 3:23 AM GMT

Barith "...thanks. Here's a nice tip." After ordering a tankard of his drink of choice, Barith scanned the room for a table to sit at. Unfortunately, the tavern was getting rather crowded and noisy at this time and there were seemingly no empty tables in sight. Barith sighed and walked over to the nearest table, deciding that he would have a chat with some of the locals. Not that he particularly knew the two patrons - a human and a... (what do they call 'em, Barith) a wolf-taur...? - sitting at the table, but he could always get acquainted with them. He casually strode over and took his seat. Naturally, he would take a quick glance at the seemingly oversized scythe. Seems like people were using bigger and bigger weapons with each passing day. "So... greetings, everyone," Barith started, eyes shifting between the two. "What are you all up to today?"
StarClanBeWithYou621
#179733905Wednesday, December 16, 2015 3:42 AM GMT

Kai shifts his gaze from Alek to the newcomer. "Just passing through." He replies, brushing an annoying strand of hair out of his face as he does. "And just as I told him a moment ago, I'm Kai." He adds. Though he doesn't seem overly happy, he has a content look on his face. His tail sways back and forth slowly. "And you are?" He asks.
SagePakkana
#179734002Wednesday, December 16, 2015 3:44 AM GMT

Lionel Some stranger just came up to us and asks us something, and so I answer "Um...just nothing at all."
owningnoobs76
#179734719Wednesday, December 16, 2015 3:54 AM GMT

"Barith," he paused, took a sip of his drink. A satisfied expression. "Barith Vertilan. "I perform most of the serious healing in this town. Damn good at it, too." He stopped to drink more, letting out another satisfied sigh. "I'm planning on taking a little vacation of sorts to Armidna at some point. Might even head out today. Any chance that either of you know what's going on over there?" "Or, perhaps... one of you might even be headed that way?"
SagePakkana
#179735011Wednesday, December 16, 2015 3:58 AM GMT

Lionel "Um....well...actually-" But suddenly, Mika flies right in front of me and says "We're actually heading there. By the way, I'm Mika, and this is Lionel Hawkgun, a traveler from another world." Irritated by this, I grab the little fairy and I put her inside my backpack.
Air_Marshal
#179741921Wednesday, December 16, 2015 7:58 AM GMT

Caine awoke from where he was. Which was under the tree. He got up shaking his head. He then started to walk around. Caine finally arrive at an bar kind of thing. He walked in and sat on his own. He pulled his wings behind his back. (Sorry it's short)
Crystakyl
#179745752Wednesday, December 16, 2015 1:14 PM GMT

(Er, Sage, I think Barith was talking to Alek and Kai. Sorry for posting late.) Alek turned towards Barith. "I'm Alek Thom, and, I have no reason not to go there, so why wouldn't I?" (Hooray for double negatives.) ~ "Long live the purple shirt." ~
owningnoobs76
#179747448Wednesday, December 16, 2015 2:51 PM GMT

Barith nodded. "Well, whether or not you're willing to come with us to Armidna, it's always nice to have a little company, what with the Lich King and all happening." Barith turned to survey the various patrons in the tavern. "Seems like there's never any shortage of fighters around here. I'd like to see how many of these people we can bring with us." He turned back and took a few sips of his drink. He turned to Kai. "What about you, Kai? Interested in heading out to Armidna any time soon?"
Guan_Yin
#179747821Wednesday, December 16, 2015 3:06 PM GMT

Mali stops chewing on her bread, swallows the piece that she ate, and notices Barith discussing. "I'd like to go with you guys, if that is alright." She told him.
SagePakkana
#179747918Wednesday, December 16, 2015 3:10 PM GMT

Lionel "I think I changed my mind, yes I-" "WE!" "We will like to come with you to Arminda."
Air_Marshal
#179748233Wednesday, December 16, 2015 3:22 PM GMT

Caine asked the man on the other side of the bar for some bread and water. The man on the other side nodded. He soon got what he asked for. He sat back and started eating his bread. He then drank some water.
Roxasthedemon
#179749208Wednesday, December 16, 2015 4:01 PM GMT

Zolcan I wake up after sleeping on a table for couple of minutes and inspect my surroundings after my vision cleared up. I was a little hungry so I ordered some bread and a drink. I receive my bread and drink then start eating the bread.
owningnoobs76
#179757316Wednesday, December 16, 2015 7:55 PM GMT

Barith smiled. This was going to be an interesting journey, then. "Excellent!" He went over to the counter and spoke to the man standing behind it. "We're going to Armidna! How about a round of drinks for everyone in the tavern? It's on me." The man nodded after seeing the generous amount of money Barith set on the table. He was getting very good business today, and was happy to clear his throat and make the announcement. "Everyone! Drinks on this man standing right here! Barith!" Satisfied, Barith strode back over to the table and took his seat. "That's to see if anyone else is interested in coming with us." He grabbed his drink and took a couple more long sips from it. "We'll head out in a couple hours, but for now we should relax." "If any of you haven't made the decision on coming yet, you're going to have to decide now."
Air_Marshal
#179757746Wednesday, December 16, 2015 8:06 PM GMT

Caine looked at the strange man who offered free drinks. He wondered if he should get an drink. It would be better than the crappy water he got. He raised an eyebrow. He standard up. He asked for an drink in a muffled voice. Caine got given the drink. He looked at the man who offered the free drinks. He looked at where the man went back to sit at the table where a few other people where. He pulled his wings into his back. He went towards the table. "What ye' doing? Eh what's with the' free drinks thing? Eh what ye up to?" Caine asked, his voice was slightly raspy from how long he hasn't spoken for. (Directed at Barith.)
killczar13
#179758404Wednesday, December 16, 2015 8:20 PM GMT

Druindar After hearing the news, Druindar stood up and grabbed a drink. He glanced at Braith, then walk over to the table. Since there was no room, He leaned on one of the seats, then lightly said "So, you're headed for Armidna?" Then, he grinned, looked at his drink, then took a sip.
Guan_Yin
#179762294Wednesday, December 16, 2015 9:33 PM GMT

"If I recall, that is where the Lich King is currently at. It's got the same forests and such like here." Mali tells Druindar.
killczar13
#179764484Wednesday, December 16, 2015 10:11 PM GMT

Druindar He'd remove the cup from his mouth. "Ah, nice drink. So, your'e going after the Lich King eh?"