of     1   

seandahooligan
#179537192Sunday, December 13, 2015 1:09 AM GMT

This thread will not be short nor long, so lets just call it shong. I've thought of an idea, it's a suggestions tab for the games on roblox.. Such as you're playing like a game.. ex:Kick off- Beta. And you have a suggestion for the game, like maybe penalties because it's soccer.. It would be easier if there was a tab near Recommendations, and Comments that was named ' Suggestions ' under that you can posts your suggestions for the game, every time someone makes a suggestion the dev of the game gets a notification on there PC. (or mac) that someone has given them a suggestion. Here is another part I'm not sure if its possible though. When making the suggestion you press "Post" or whatever you want to call it. It will show on your screen that "ROBLOX has to verify this post before posting so please be patient!" and if it has NOTHING to do w/ the game or a suggestion then it will be deleted on the spot. Therefore the dev doesn't need to deal with all that spam. And after the dev views it, it will give you a message from the dev saying "I like this idea and I might add it later on!" or "I don't like this idea, if you have anymore please share with me!" If you don't like this, then please just dont say anything or just say "no support" so I know that some people don't agree. Thanks!
seandahooligan
#179537314Sunday, December 13, 2015 1:11 AM GMT

bum or however you say it. BUMP!?!?!
patrick18251
#179537636Sunday, December 13, 2015 1:16 AM GMT

I love how you were going at the start but I have to agree with you, it probably won't work since nobody would know if you were talking about the game or not, the bot couldn't delete or accept it. I'm sure roblox wouldn't hire people specially for this idea to waste money, nor would they have administrators accept like 9 million suggestions per minute. And since this wouldn't be possible then the first part wouldn't work due to spam and other things. It's a great idea but i'm just going to have to say no support because of it's problems. Thanks for the suggestion though, maybe you can think it out some and find some loopholes through some of the problems with it.
seandahooligan
#179569321Sunday, December 13, 2015 3:19 PM GMT

Thanks for the feedback. Maybe the dev could just read it and if its just spam mail, then he could just deny it automatically? I'm not sure but if you guys have any other suggestions to this thread then please post them below! <3

of     1