of     11   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

lolxd12344
#179592419Sunday, December 13, 2015 9:01 PM GMT

You come home from work, exhausted. You collapse onto the couch, then get up again to make yourself something to eat. You glance at the time. "11:00..." you mumble softly. You reach over to grab a cookbook, when someone grabs you. You try to let out a cry, but it's muffled by a hand that covers your mouth. You struggle in their arms, trying to fight. You kick your legs madly trying to harm the figure that's threatening your life. "You'll definitely be of use.." a sweet voice whispers into your ear. You try to scream for help but the figure forcefully places a cloth over your nose and mouth. You try to hold your breath but the figure whispers sweetly into your ear, causing you to breathe in. The smell is sweet and you can't stop from breathing it in. In a matter of minutes, you start to feel light headed. "Everyone's going to love you..." With that, you let darkness surround you... ______ This role-play is based off of "Stolen *Completed*", a novel created by GrassHopperGreen. If you wish to read it (ADVISED), here is the link. STORY LINK: http://www.quotev.com/story/6178572/Stolen/1/ ______ CHARACTER SHEETS: Master; [Name: Last name, First name.] [Gender: ] [Age: Must be 20-45.] [Appearance: Detailed qualities here, no Mary Sue or Gary Sue.] [Personality: If you have difficulties explaining personalities (like me), you may put "Wait and see" here.] [Biography: Detailed information here, optional.] [Slave(s): These will be assigned to you by me after we get an efficient amount of characters.] [Household: Detailed, can be a mansion considering most of the Masters have a lot of money.] [Other: ] Slave; Name: Last name, First name.] [Gender: ] [Age: Must be 14-19.] [Appearance: Detailed qualities here, no Mary Sue or Gary Sue.] [Personality: If you have difficulties explaining personalities (like me), you may put "Wait and see" here.] [Biography: Detailed information here, optional.] [Master: Will be assigned to you by me after we get an efficient amount of characters.] [Other: ] ______ RULES: •No romance. •No Gary Sue or Mary Sue. EX.: "super hot bod, perfect, gorgeous eyes" •Minimum cussing. •No godmodding. EX.: "gets shot by master/slave but isn't hurt at all by it and takes gun from master/slave and shoots him/her 74875893478957489795 times killing him/her instantly" •Put "da creator is so srs stoopid 4 making meh do dis" in Other to show that you read the rules.
goco2
#179594451Sunday, December 13, 2015 9:29 PM GMT

Slave; [Name:] Katai, Saranna. [Gender:] Female [Age:] 15 [Appearance:] Being particularly fond of red, she has (half) red hair, and a red outfit, consisting of a red hood and black jeans, red sneakers (Possibly changes cause slavery n stuffz.) Her hair is long, and half of it is dark red whilst half of it is black. And also, she has amber eyes. And as for nationality, english. [Personality:] An introvert, she generaly is shy and avoidant. She also has this dark atribute, that makes her seem more emotionless and quiet. That's her personality in simple terms, shy, avoidant, dark, quiet. She is also colorblind to every color except the color red, and because of that she takes large interest in things that are red. Mostly apples and roses. [Biography:] Optional? Okay then. [Master:] Unassigned. [Other:] The creator is seriously stupid for making me write this in the other section... (Yes I read them, dummy.)
Mystiquettic
#179601163Sunday, December 13, 2015 11:12 PM GMT

Slave; [Name: Last name, First name.] Lockser, Juvia (The Fairy Tail References will only go for the name, no worries. Possibly appearance as well, thank you.) [Gender: ] Female [Age: Must be 14-19.] 17 [Appearance: Detailed qualities here, no Mary Sue or Gary Sue.] (This is also taken Fairy Tail, if you don't mind.) Juvia wears a knee-high dark dress coat which is adorned with four, symmetrically placed, light-colored buttons on the chest. The coat is garnished with fur trimmings around her sleeve cuffs and neck. Juvia wears a matching, dark, Russian-style hat, stylized with a light-colored bird clip, which, in itself, is attached to the fur trimming garnishing her hat covering her past-shoulder length hair. Juvia completes her outfit by fastening a light brown belt around her waist and wearing complimenting, dark brown, thigh-high boots. [Personality:] She is an ambivert, meaning it depends on her mood if she likes to work with more people or less. Usually, though, she's an introvert, due to her getting confused and mad easily when working with someone. She enjoys the colour blue very much, as she dyes her hair fully blue and enjoys thinking alone. [Biography: Detailed information here, optional.] THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! [Master: Will be assigned to you by me after we get an efficient amount of characters.] Unassigned [Other:] Time for a ride on the SLAVE TRAIN!!! (Why...)
Tekamonn
#179602201Sunday, December 13, 2015 11:29 PM GMT

kinky
ElephantFarts1
#179605117Monday, December 14, 2015 12:14 AM GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YVyCHHTEN4
SagePakkana
#179611959Monday, December 14, 2015 2:02 AM GMT

Master; [Name: Brown, Matthew] [Gender: Male] [Age: 20] [Appearance: He stands 6'0 feet tall, has lean muscles, and he is Caucasian. He has short black hair and blue eyes. He is mostly seen wear long sleeved shirts that has the sleeves being white, black belt with golden buckle, any kinds of shorts, and sneakers. Right now, he is wearing a black long sleeved shirt, jean shorts, and black sneakers.] [Personality: A kind and gentle master, unlike his parents who are strict and violet towards their slaves. He is the kind of guy who is understanding, approachable, etc. However, he has a dark side. He is mentally unstable sometimes, to the point that he will torture and humiliate his slaves.] [Biography: Life can be horrible for Matthew. His parents always tell him to never get near to their slaves, as they are nothing but peasants. In secret, he would often get social with them, but when caught, he would be punished. By the time he got into 3rd year college, his parents left the mansion to him after they got divorced. The money, the household, and the slaves, all to him, but what they didn't know is his dark side.] [Slave(s): These will be assigned to you by me after we get an efficient amount of characters.] [Household: It is a three-story mansion made of stone and cement, painted in white. The fist floor contains the lobby, the library, the dining room, the kitchen, and the storage room. The second floor has at least four guest rooms (depending on the number of slaves), a master's bedroom, and a bathroom. The third is only a huge attic. On the backyard is swimming pool and the greenhouse. On the front yard is the doghouse where he kept his three pet German Sheperds, who acts as the guards. However, also in the backyard, there is a door that leads to the basement, which is actually a dungeon where he will torture his slaves.] [Other: da creator is so srs stoopid 4 making meh do dis]
PickachuGirl
#179613671Monday, December 14, 2015 2:30 AM GMT

wow op sounds like my kind of rp joining *Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.
happysupercooldude99
#179639592Monday, December 14, 2015 6:55 PM GMT

why hello lol i will join
happysupercooldude99
#179644753Monday, December 14, 2015 8:50 PM GMT

Slave. [Name: Last name, First name.] Maxwell, Ryan. [Gender: Male.] [Age: Must be 14-19.] 17. [Appearance: Detailed qualities here, no Mary Sue or Gary Sue.] Ryan is a beige tanned Caucasian with orange, curly hair. His eyes are blue and he has a somewhat large mouth. His face is slightly chubby and his body is really quite skinny. He's normally muscular and is wearing a blue t-shirt with the words "Good Vibes NYC" on it. Jeans stained a little bit with permanent marker is what he's wearing for pants. His socks are multi-colored, and he's wearing normal running shoes. [Personality: If you have difficulties explaining personalities (like me), you may put "Wait and see" here.] wait and see :3 [Biography: Detailed information here, optional.] THANK YOU [Master: Will be assigned to you by me after we get an efficient amount of characters.] [Other: da creator is so srs stoopid 4 making meh do dis]
bebithetuffle
#179646074Monday, December 14, 2015 9:12 PM GMT

what is this
lolxd12344
#179667989Tuesday, December 15, 2015 1:53 AM GMT

Master; [Name: Sanctaphrax, Quintus] [Gender: Male] [Age: 28] [Appearance: Has messy, platinum blond hair. No matter how much you brush it, it's always messy. Porcelain skin. Light freckles on cheeks and a scar on his forehead. Icy blue eyes that don't look nice when darkened with anger. Wears suits and dark dress shoes.] [Personality: Cruel, likes to laugh at his slaves and their weak attempts to escape his grasp. More to see in role-play.] [Biography: Tsk tsk, secret.] [Slave(s): I have yet to assign some.] [Household: http://wallpoper.com/images/00/31/05/73/mansion_00310573.jpg , has 20 rooms in all. 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, one large kitchen, a basement, a living room, and 7 more secret rooms.] [Other: I made the rules, fool.] Slave; [Name: Toland, Lydia] [Gender: Female] [Age: 17] [Appearance: Light blonde hair that's straight and falls to her upper back. Dark green piercing eyes. Olive skin with no blemishes whatsoever. Mainly wears jean shorts and long sleeved shirts that say ridiculous things on them like "I FLEW HERE ON MY UNICORN."] [Personality: A fighter. More to come in role-play.] [Biography: Was an only child all her life, adopted by her "dad" after her real parents just left her when she was 2. Had good grades, was slightly popular, a boyfriend, but now her life is crashing down, and she won't tolerate it.] [Master: I have yet to assign one.] [Other: I made the rules, fool.]
PickachuGirl
#179668178Tuesday, December 15, 2015 1:55 AM GMT

slave Name: Amy Stewart [Gender: ] man [Age:] 14 [Appearance:] Amy is short, being of only 5'2", and is rather skinny as well, being of small size with a petite body. Her round large eyes is a beedy black, with both the pupil and the iris nearly the same color. Her hair is of a dark amber color, is straight and silky at the same time, and reaches to above her shoulders. Her lips are plump and her nose is a cute button nose, her round face clearly showing her young age. Her skin is a smooth tan color. She wears, very currently, a blue dress, which reaches down to the floor, and is sleeveless, with dark black slippers. [Personality:] !!!! [Biography:] optional? god bless, because im lazy [Master:] uum [Other:] da creator is so srs stoopid 4 making meh do dis *Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.
lolxd12344
#179668344Tuesday, December 15, 2015 1:57 AM GMT

All are accepted! After we get enough to join, I shall do my calculations and see which slaves go with which masters. "I'm not high, that's just my personality!" -Khalika Hysell
happysupercooldude99
#179668760Tuesday, December 15, 2015 2:02 AM GMT

Yay! Now, do you think we'll be able to start tonight?
BunnehBroDoesROBLOX
#179668837Tuesday, December 15, 2015 2:03 AM GMT

hello nerds marked
lolxd12344
#179669111Tuesday, December 15, 2015 2:06 AM GMT

@happy No. @Bunneh dANG YOU'RE QUICK
happysupercooldude99
#179669147Tuesday, December 15, 2015 2:06 AM GMT

"nerds"? excuse me, but i thought we were kinda-friends a year ago
lolxd12344
#179669224Tuesday, December 15, 2015 2:07 AM GMT

To me, "nerd" is a compliment. It means you're SMART.
BunnehBroDoesROBLOX
#179669451Tuesday, December 15, 2015 2:10 AM GMT

i call everyone nerds
happysupercooldude99
#179669555Tuesday, December 15, 2015 2:11 AM GMT

yeah my appearance irl really gives the "nerd" vibe
lolxd12344
#179669608Tuesday, December 15, 2015 2:11 AM GMT

same, happy "I'm not high, that's just my personality!" -Khalika Hysell
Crystakyl
#179670909Tuesday, December 15, 2015 2:28 AM GMT

Is it too late to make a CS? ~ "Long live the purple shirt." ~
marc12267
#179671182Tuesday, December 15, 2015 2:32 AM GMT

mark "What'cha gonna do, when Egomania runs wild, on you, brother?!"
PickachuGirl
#179674097Tuesday, December 15, 2015 3:10 AM GMT

wow thanks op <3 *Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.
floopy54321
#179677641Tuesday, December 15, 2015 4:04 AM GMT

Not joining unless its an ERP >;c I think it is but I dunno ;3;

of     11   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right