Mystiquettic
#180134050Wednesday, December 23, 2015 2:54 AM GMT

Juvia stared at the man. A pleasure? That wasn't what most other slave masters, as she anticipated them to be, were doing. Especially that woman. Ms. Melanie Diamandis was definitely not nice. She was holding a whip in her had! Why? "C'mon, slaves! Line up or get whipped! My slaves... Hannah Treetops... Aviva Martinez? Well. Let me unlock them... Get over here." "You are my slaves. Let's go." Ms. Diamandis said. She put them in the backseats of her car, with her driver helping her. She started looking at her nails.
SagePakkana
#180134132Wednesday, December 23, 2015 2:55 AM GMT

Matthew I went to the room Marko is in. I open the door and I looked at him, asking "Hey, you had your sleep?"
marc12267
#180134630Wednesday, December 23, 2015 3:02 AM GMT

JEN "Alex, you're coming with me."
Revonics
#180135111Wednesday, December 23, 2015 3:10 AM GMT

Violet She found herself eyeing the potential masters; she knew one of them were to be hers. It was a nerve-wracking thought. How many of them were violent? How many of them were twisted, sadistic people? How many of them have hurt their slaves in the past? Only some slaves would find out. The only thing that is certain to the bare eye is that they are all - no doubt - terrible people. You have to have some screws loose in your head to want slaves. Violet knew this as a fact, as her father owned slaves. He would keep them all locked in a cellar below their manor. She once ventured there when she was about five, and came back terrified. They looked as if they were tortured. Now, Violet never thought of her father as someone who was savage, in fact he was the most gentle person you would have ever met. So this was quite the scare. She was never allowed in the cellar again once her father found out, believe me. But it's not like she would want to. Although she knew not all masters were as brutal as he was, this was still a biased thought in her mind that many masters aren't typically sane. It occurred to her she may never live the life that she did before. Slave life was not something she'd ever get used to. Truly, Violet would fear getting use to such things. In the start, when she gazed across that room, her first intuitive instinct was to escape. And intuition never lies. Sometime, someday, and somehow - she would escape. Even if it's not soon, she will. In that moment, she promised herself this. Suddenly, a loud voice shouting startled her. 'Rise and shine'? Iconic. She looked at the person who had yelled the words, and the person who responded to it. They must be masters. [insert witty siggy]
Revonics
#180135171Wednesday, December 23, 2015 3:10 AM GMT

{ I posted too late. Jeez } [insert witty siggy]
MewTheBlueDolphin
#180143665Wednesday, December 23, 2015 5:21 AM GMT

Hannah Hannah stares at the large whip fearfully. She had never seen a whip before and never wanted to. She was obeying all orders whilst whimpering slightly and failing to hold back tears. She was hoping that she wouldn't get whipped for crying. The whole time she was thinking about her parents and her best friends. They might have already sent a search party! For some reason she was happy at that thought but realised they wouldn't find her. She decides to look out of the nearest window and see if she can spot any familiar places in case she escapes.
TheGamingCinema
#180145636Wednesday, December 23, 2015 6:00 AM GMT

(umm i am quite late and leblaster didnt post yet so hip-hip horrayy idk what to doo) http://www.roblox.com/aaaaaaaaaaaaa-item?id=298902944 [who do you think ya are bub]
Revonics
#180145778Wednesday, December 23, 2015 6:03 AM GMT

{ Just read the current replies and go from there. Much hasn't happened yet, so you should be fine. } [insert witty siggy]
TheGamingCinema
#180145810Wednesday, December 23, 2015 6:03 AM GMT

(i just read the slave auction part atm im ignoring all the other posts) http://www.roblox.com/aaaaaaaaaaaaa-item?id=298902944 [who do you think ya are bub]
Crystakyl
#180157345Wednesday, December 23, 2015 12:08 PM GMT

Benjamin No response. They're probably just afraid, is all. "Well, um, okay, if you two would please follow me." I started walking to my car. ~ "Long live the purple shirt." ~
LeBlaster200
#180165079Wednesday, December 23, 2015 3:41 PM GMT

(I was doing stuff.) "Let's see, Mike and Jack, eh? I have many things planned for you both..." Julian drags the two worthless bodies into a shed in the mansion's backyard. He threw them both in into the back with a cage large enough to fit two people. "This is your home now."
TheGamingCinema
#180166922Wednesday, December 23, 2015 4:19 PM GMT

Home? Oh god. Obviously, nothing good can come out of this. I sit in a corner and wave to Jack. http://www.roblox.com/aaaaaaaaaaaaa-item?id=298902944 [who do you think ya are bub]
StarClanBeWithYou621
#180168384Wednesday, December 23, 2015 4:49 PM GMT

Jack~ Jack waves back. He casts a glare in the direction of the door of the cage. "Well, since we're going to be stuck with each other for a while, I guess we should get to know each other. For starters, I'm Jack. Jack Renkai." He introduces himself. He would usually be a bit friendlier, but at the moment he isn't in the very best of moods, for obvious reasons.
TheGamingCinema
#180168475Wednesday, December 23, 2015 4:51 PM GMT

"Im Mike Haywood." I looked outside of the cage, a bit frightened. But I feel like I can trust Jack, and that he will be there I guess. Otherwise, I have no hope here. http://www.roblox.com/aaaaaaaaaaaaa-item?id=298902944 [who do you think ya are bub]
StarClanBeWithYou621
#180168890Wednesday, December 23, 2015 4:58 PM GMT

Jack~ "Well, nice meeting ya Mike." Jack says. He sits against the wall opposite the door with his arms crossed. "Of all the crazy things I've been through, this has to be the worst. And that's really saying sonething." He can't help but chuckle slightly.
TheGamingCinema
#180168933Wednesday, December 23, 2015 4:59 PM GMT

"This is the worst thing for everyone. This is a place of no hope, pain, and slavery. What can be worse at this point." I sigh. http://www.roblox.com/aaaaaaaaaaaaa-item?id=298902944 [who do you think ya are bub]
StarClanBeWithYou621
#180169901Wednesday, December 23, 2015 5:16 PM GMT

Jack~ "We could be dead." Jack says flatly, green gaze now turned on Mike.
TheGamingCinema
#180169975Wednesday, December 23, 2015 5:18 PM GMT

"What do you think hes gonna make us do? I think hes gonna force us to clean the house for him. Or he's just gonna torture us." I sigh again. http://www.roblox.com/aaaaaaaaaaaaa-item?id=298902944 [who do you think ya are bub]
LeBlaster200
#180170506Wednesday, December 23, 2015 5:26 PM GMT

Julian walks back into the shed. He sees them conversating. Anger comes over his face. It takes a while for him to calm down again. "I have big plans for you two, so, in advanced, I'm sorry. But, I won't really be sorry, for that I am sorry." He walks out again after completely locking the cage and shed.
TheGamingCinema
#180171044Wednesday, December 23, 2015 5:35 PM GMT

I look out, seeing that he locked the cage "Im gonna nap... If we keep talking hes gonna get angry."(julians a he right idk) I lay down a bit and try and nap. http://www.roblox.com/aaaaaaaaaaaaa-item?id=298902944 [who do you think ya are bub]
StarClanBeWithYou621
#180171483Wednesday, December 23, 2015 5:41 PM GMT

Jack~ "Well doesn't he just seem like the nicest guy you've ever met." Jack grumbles to himself, sarcasm practically dripping from his voice as glaring at the door. Though sarcastic, Jack isn't the best at standing up for himself. He'll snap at you and growl curses, but he won't refuse to do it unless he has a very good reason not to. He sighs and goes quiet so Mike can at least attempt sleeping.
TheGamingCinema
#180171824Wednesday, December 23, 2015 5:46 PM GMT

It was impossible to sleep on a metal floor, so I just sat normally. I just waited there for a while. http://www.roblox.com/aaaaaaaaaaaaa-item?id=298902944 [who do you think ya are bub]
roquinha9
#180172302Wednesday, December 23, 2015 5:54 PM GMT

Unfornately I have to agree with bebi..... What monstrosity is this?!
CA_Service
#180174519Wednesday, December 23, 2015 6:27 PM GMT

John John would angle his head to the ground, but he examines the surrounding slaves with his peripheral vision. He continues taking down mental notes on the other's expressions and actions, he himself having a blank face. However, something catches his eye and he jerks his head up to see what it is. The reflective object turned out to be an antique mirror partially covered with a white sheet. John's face slowly filled with a mixture of rage and uncertainty as he titled his head to see a branded insignia burned into his left cheek. (Sorry for the inactivity, I'll be relatively more active now) John went to attempt and undo the knotted rope on his wrists, however he soon took notice that his wrists had been chained unlike the others. "Seems like they did some background checks." he thought to himself.
lolxd12344
#180181198Wednesday, December 23, 2015 8:00 PM GMT

Quinty; "Where is... WHERE DID LYDIA TOLAND GO?!" I yell. Lydia; I rush through the halls for an exit. Foolish man, thought I wouldn't run away when I asked to use the bathroom. I chuckle and move faster. Quinty; "FIND HER!" I hiss, my face contorted in rage. "I'm Mister White Christmas, I'm Mister Snow. I'm Mister Icicle, I'm Mister -10!" - Snow Miser