of     1   

Launderer
#179647757Monday, December 14, 2015 9:38 PM GMT

Hello you peasants of India. I shall vow to be dictator for life. I will plunge this country into depression and bankruptcy. Blood will flow down the streets of New Delhi. The new Totalitarian dictatorship will rise with me as the leader. The newly established Totalitarian of India will be under strict Sharia law. Freedom will be nonexistent. As my nation is forced into the Explicit Jihadist Army of India we will invade our allied countries to form the true country of India. You will make no money at our city, you will instead be given a gun to slaughter the former Hindu's. That is correct, the great Totalitarian of India will become 100% Islamic. As under our Sharia law, others who are not Islamic will be ridden from the great lands of India. As Hindu blood stains your hands. Vote me for dictator. Thank you, and good riddance. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And yes, I would still be a better leader then Shwetangdesai.
Dastic
#179648863Monday, December 14, 2015 9:55 PM GMT

Execution for propaganda
jcarsonw3
#179649133Monday, December 14, 2015 9:58 PM GMT

>islam >india yo mate you're looking for pakistan, wrong place.

of     1