pppooooooppp11
#184494087Sunday, February 28, 2016 8:22 PM GMT

I would like to suggest a book Pokemon
Meg0743
#184498259Sunday, February 28, 2016 9:23 PM GMT

i want to make a book but how??? can anyone pls tell me how to make a book? or do you have to join something to make a book?
pikagirl126
#184504286Sunday, February 28, 2016 10:58 PM GMT

I would like to make a book
cebzcity
#184506244Sunday, February 28, 2016 11:29 PM GMT

I want to make a book called the Titanic with real facts and how it sunk.
koploopla99
#184508051Monday, February 29, 2016 12:00 AM GMT

Am I ######## to put my book thingie here or something??###'# ### I have a few #####.### of them is guest days. I'# not getting into #######, how do I send the story?
MythicalUnicornBoss9
#184509597Monday, February 29, 2016 12:24 AM GMT

########## Horror BOOK ##########################, Chapter ################################# A horror about a girl who.... ##### READ THE CHAPTER AND FIND OUT YOURSELF!! ##### ## She ######, unable to move. Her ###### and ###### sting from the ########## being so tight, her ### hurts from a ##### ### jammed deep in her #####, presumably ######## all ###### she might make. She tries moving, accidentally making the ########## get #######.#### She #########, ########## to remember something, anything. She can't remember who she is or how she got here. Then, out of nowhere, she ######### the ###### before right now with intense clarity.###### I stomp through a forest, the ground ##### with ######, making my presence easily heard to anything in a ## #### radius. I look around. ########## lost. I shouldn't have taken the short cut #### ###### about. How come she didn't #### me how ominous it is... I look around and she a pair of glossy eyes ######### to a ########## that ###### and ####### steadily, I start to scream, #### hit by the figure, and I #### out, ####### my #### crash onto the ground.####### OF CHAPTER ###.##
agodlypancake
#184509680Monday, February 29, 2016 12:26 AM GMT

Sent in a story. 5 minutes later: WE ARE NO LONGER EXCEPTING STORIES! Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI ] I am the pink disco kitty. Fear the pink kitty.
koploopla99
#184509730Monday, February 29, 2016 12:27 AM GMT

### so I put my idea here?# #########: ########## by role play #############: ##'# not #############: #####################: This is a story of a roleplay family on an adopt and raise a baby. It'# about a ###### with a ########## of ####. The roleplay ##### are not quite the same as of how the story ######## awhile ago. But it would make more sense to you if you know how roleplay works. Enjoy!#######: I only meant to have a small family. A couple #### would be nice. My #### is ####, the ###### of...a lot of ####, I'## ### that.##### to get too ####### on, but i have a story to tell you, the story of my family.### ###### into the adoption center and ###### as I made my choice of who I ###### to adopt. I saw some ##### and thought they ###### a good home. ###### how the roleplay works, I ##### them "hello, can I adopt you?" ##### ##### told me yes and I led them to my house.##"You can go and get #######." I told them when we arrived.##"Okay," ### said.##"By the way, my #### is ####. And my sister is Anna." #### said.### ###### and went to do some work while my new ######### went to the ###### floor of the house.### woman ###### up to the window and then tried to enter my house. "Go away," I said.##"No." She told me.### ###### as my #### #### back down. They sat and ###### while I tried to shoo away the lady.####### awhile she ####### left.### was relieved as of how my family became safe.##### then a KID #### up to my door.##"Can you adopt me?" The boy outside #####.##"Uh...sure." I said.#### my family grew. ####### a while that lady #### back ######### as a kid. ##"Go away." I said. "I know you are still that ### person." ##"But I want you to adopt me." She said.############# I told her she could be my daughter. ### would ### around #### to ### more #### #### and ##### that and my family kept growing.### had my #### go to the park as I was ######### to leave roblox.### ######## around for someone to take care of them after I left.### found the perfect person, someone who was sweet.##### said she could raise the ####.##### as I ####### to leave the game I overheard that my #### were growing up and ####### into ######.### ###### and said goodbye to them as I left after succeeding in the "adopt and raise" of the adopt and raise a baby games.
mario3629
#184510480Monday, February 29, 2016 12:39 AM GMT

I want to write of book called how to admin
kennyb2013
#184513178Monday, February 29, 2016 1:21 AM GMT

What about a horror #### book? I'## write it.
koploopla99
#184518272Monday, February 29, 2016 2:39 AM GMT

Title: Woodland ### ## Can't Trust #############: ##################: #################: there'# a forest where ####### are at ###, mice and ######### against the #####. The ##### have supposedly stolen food from the mice and ######### that they ######. And their court ####### couldn't get any worse. Jumping ###### to the ############, join a squirrel ######## as he ##### about the trial. #######: "I wish I was an eyewitness too." I said to my mouse friend, ########. "######## we can't always have the same ############### since you'## ###### as ### of the ######." ######## told me. ##"Yeah, I guess, I just hope the #####" ######## ########### me before I could continue. ##"Hey, don't be bias. You know why we are going to ######## somewhat court." He told me.### rolled my eyes as we ####### along the #### water on our way to the ##########, #####'# home.#### sat on the grass as ##### began the trial.##"Order in the court!" She #######, "could the bird and ######## thieve, General #########, state why he ###### we are here, and what ####### ######## with this whole food deal?"########### #### up and ######.##"We are here because the LIAR mice and ######### are ######## us for stealing their food supply." He said.##"Objection!" Our ########, Cheddar the mouse ######. "My troop ######## saw you steal! I #######!" ##"That'# right, I was searching for more food in a berry bush near our ##### when I saw ######## come down and steal the food!" ######## ########.#### eyes ####### as I hoped evidence showed that the ##### were guilty.###### went by and I was ######## that we were having the upper paw, and our team was right.####### went to a point where almost everyone was ####### at each other when ##### ####### her hoof on the ground and said, "ORDER IN THE COURT AND BE QUIET!" And wow did that get everyone'# attention!##"We'## taking a break, and that'# final." She said.#### ######## and left to talk to the other people.###### I didn't. I ####### to spy on General ######## and see just what he was up to. ########## was ####### to ##### and ##### if they could take a quick walk. She said yes, and I still ######## them.###### ###### for a while until they ####### a ditch. A DITCH!?##"So anyways, I think it was smart you called a break." He said. ####### ###### until they ####### the hole.##"######, PUSH!" He ######## ######. ###### ##### ####### down and ###### ##### into the hole. She was stuck.##"Now no ### will ever hear that we were the #########. Good job guys, and why don't we take the opportunity we now have and take more food since our ######## season is ###### up ####?" He #######. ##"Yeah!" The others cheered.### quickly scurried to tell ######## Cheddar and General Acorn the news.###### told me. "We must have to make a ###, those ##### are a threat." They told me.########################################################################################################################################################################################### forward to Woodland Wars ## To Train a Squirrel
koploopla99
#184519885Monday, February 29, 2016 3:07 AM GMT

Title: Woodland ### ## Can't Trust #############: ##################: #################: there'# a forest where ####### are at ###, mice and ######### against the #####. The ##### have supposedly stolen food from the mice and ######### that they ######. And their court ####### couldn't get any worse. Jumping ###### to the ############, join a squirrel ######## as he ##### about the trial. #######: "I wish I was an eyewitness too." I said to my mouse friend, ########. "######## we can't always have the same ############### since you'## ###### as ### of the ######." ######## told me. ##"Yeah, I guess, I just hope the #####" ######## ########### me before I could continue. ##"Hey, don't be bias. You know why we are going to ######## somewhat court." He told me.### rolled my eyes as we ####### along the #### water on our way to the ##########, #####'# home.#### sat on the grass as ##### began the trial.##"Order in the court!" She #######, "could the bird and ######## thieve, General #########, state why he ###### we are here, and what ####### ######## with this whole food deal?"########### #### up and ######.##"We are here because the LIAR mice and ######### are ######## us for stealing their food supply." He said.##"Objection!" Our ########, Cheddar the mouse ######. "My troop ######## saw you steal! I #######!" ##"That'# right, I was searching for more food in a berry bush near our ##### when I saw ######## come down and steal the food!" ######## ########.#### eyes ####### as I hoped evidence showed that the ##### were guilty.###### went by and I was ######## that we were having the upper paw, and our team was right.####### went to a point where almost everyone was ####### at each other when ##### ####### her hoof on the ground and said, "ORDER IN THE COURT AND BE QUIET!" And wow did that get everyone'# attention!##"We'## taking a break, and that'# final." She said.#### ######## and left to talk to the other people.###### I didn't. I ####### to spy on General ######## and see just what he was up to. ########## was ####### to ##### and ##### if they could take a quick walk. She said yes, and I still ######## them.###### ###### for a while until they ####### a ditch. A DITCH!?##"So anyways, I think it was smart you called a break." He said. ####### ###### until they ####### the hole.##"######, PUSH!" He ######## ######. ###### ##### ####### down and ###### ##### into the hole. She was stuck.##"Now no ### will ever hear that we were the #########. Good job guys, and why don't we take the opportunity we now have and take more food since our ######## season is ###### up ####?" He #######. ##"Yeah!" The others cheered.### quickly scurried to tell ######## Cheddar and General Acorn the news.###### told me. "We must have to make a ###, those ##### are a threat." They told me.########################################################################################################################################################################################### forward to Woodland Wars ## To Train a Squirrel
SCS
Forum Moderator
#184520701Monday, February 29, 2016 3:21 AM GMT

This is a really incredible and impressive project, OP. I wish you the best and I'll be more than glad to contribute as soon as I can.
dorkknight78
#184525075Monday, February 29, 2016 4:52 AM GMT

I saw your game and its awesome and I would like to take the time to write about your library and I have so many ##### and so many are cool but I don't know when I have the time but I'## ### my very best to make this book and if you will ### me write a book about your game or I'# guessing your game don't want to message the wrong person and if I do I am very sorry. Now but if you will thank you a # ### me know when I can start.##
koploopla99
#184525490Monday, February 29, 2016 5:01 AM GMT

Title: Dear #############: ##################: ####### or personal ########...MAYBE ################: Dear #####, I have ####### to ####### mean ####### diary. I wish dogs could write. I also wish my owner didn't have to go to school. I also wish I didn't have this stupid ###### on, it'# SO #####! Oh well, if I wasn't ######## to myself I'# ### come on and join me through a piece of what it'# like for me as a dog.#######: Dear #####,####'# morning, my owner ##### left for school. She'# the ### that bought me my ##### ######. Her ####### BOTH work in the day, so it gets ##### ###### at home.####### things are different. #####'# mom is ####### but nervous, well that'# what I smell. She ##### saying, things like, "if" and "promotion" and also "guarantee". And then everyone ###### out the door. Once again, I was abandoned to the ###### house.######## #####,####### ######## along with her dad. And then her dad went into his office to do paperwork.#### great friend played with me for awhile. My tail ###### and we played a game of fetch. She threw the ball, I caught it, I gave it back, she threw it, I got it, I ######### I got ####### away.############ ##### ####### a loud movie with dancing people. She called it a musical, I call it #######.### sat and ###### on a ###### chicken. Have you ever ###### ###? IT IS SO GOOD. It'# all soft and...I got ####### away again, didn't I?######## #####, #######'# mom ######## with pizza. The thing I wish ###### would #####.##### said she got a promotion and was now manager of the pizza place she worked for. Oh man, I'# love having that job, but I'# probably get fired.### sat by ##### and ###### for that good stuff. She ####### and said that I was a dog after her own #####, though I don't think she ##### that I would NEVER eat her #####. Yuck.############, the family went into the ###### room and ####### T.#.. They ####### while I ###### on #####'# lap.##### of my ######## things about her is how she ##### ###### soft clothes. It ##### me think of my ###### when I snuggle with her. They both love me, they both are awesome.######## #####, ####### says I'# #######. I sleep on her bed. She says that'# a reason why I'# #######. But I don't call ####### alone all day and ####### an ##### ###### #######.#### snuggle together and I go to sleep before she does. I think she likes the way I sleep.####### her mom got her promotion. I had fun. It'# all worth it. The world ##### black as I smile my dog smile.##
Maxwell_Edison
#184526495Monday, February 29, 2016 5:22 AM GMT

I have sent you an important book about lennies. Please let the book be in, the lenny must be lennied
Maxwell_Edison
#184526679Monday, February 29, 2016 5:27 AM GMT

On a more serious note, I HONESTLY hope you have some modular way of updating the style of every book at once, because these books look sort of atrocious and you might soon want to change it, but if they are all individual, I question your abilities and wish you luck on modifying ALL THE BOOKS
AvaDavaDoo2
#184529404Monday, February 29, 2016 6:42 AM GMT

I can't message you my book. How do I?
Minegirl661
#184535450Monday, February 29, 2016 2:32 PM GMT

i would like to write a few books that people would want to read :) to make this game more poupuler :D i got some ideas but it will take time to write a book
amazinggeorgedude
#184539000Monday, February 29, 2016 4:49 PM GMT

Hello, I'# like to make a book on roblox history from when it was made and now. Book title is Roblox History
max4584
#184540426Monday, February 29, 2016 5:32 PM GMT

HI ITS ####### I SENT YOU A MESSAGE BEFORE SAYING THE TITLE AND OTHER THINGS.##### book is going to be the genre POETRY.i am now going to write you the ####################! a ####### ###### ####### over ####### ##### like we have nasty ############ ##### and the ##### carry on all ############## me that there is a fight.####### ######## are cold ###### once I was ######### now I'# ####### have a ##### full of fear.##### know that the end might be ######## I think of the ########## at home ####### all was ######## can't help ######## that I am ######### NO #### ########### sky is grey #### some people ########## for a ######## I can ### ### could be at training camp until ################:######## LIFE ######### NOTE: hi I am ####### and I got inspired to do this book by the book PRIVATE PEACEFUL by ####### ########.### have not took any ###### of PRIVATE PEACEFUL and put them in here
Maxwell_Edison
#184544091Monday, February 29, 2016 7:16 PM GMT

So many safechatters trying to participate.
amazingkissmybumbum
#184547323Monday, February 29, 2016 8:43 PM GMT

I have an idea of a story but I don't know if you will like it. It is called the creature... It was a dark winters night. I was sleeping in my bed dreaming about me in a fantasy world... I suddenly woke up and heard a slight tap at my window. I freaked out because I have had some issues with panic attacks. I looked out of my window and saw a silhouette of a bone thin man with white eyes glowing. I sat there laying still hoping he didn't see me awake... He let out a loud screech. That's when I got out of bed and ran to the kitchen to find a weapon "what the heck" I said seeing that the only weapon in the room was a book. What I then saw haunts me to this day... The thing was standing in my kitchen! I swung at it with all my power and it just vanished... I slept in my parents room that night and am now taking therapy sessions. I wish I never experience anything like that again. All I can hear is the screeching in my head. Let's not meet again creature. That was the story I hope you liked it
arsearsefat
#184547378Monday, February 29, 2016 8:45 PM GMT

Ok,here's my idea,it's called "pal hair slaughterer". Once upon a time,a pal hair was walking through the forest,and then suddenly,out sprang a guest noob,he had a sword,the guests name was guest,and he stabbed pal hair,who's name was bacon hair,in the heart,bacon hair fell to the ground,bleeding,and then his screams silenced,he died. The next morning,the guest woke up and said to his wife "I'm going to go slaughter more pal hair noobs honey!" She replied with "ok baby" and he went off to slay the pals. He arrived at pal noob village,and he attacked,murdering all the bacons,his eyes bloodshot,HIS FACE SWEATING,HIS ARMS ACHING! *boom* guest the guest fell the ground,it turns out,one pal hair had a rifle,the pal hair shot the guest to the ground,the pals rejoiced, "WEE ARE FREE FROM THIS GUEST NOOB"they shouted and praised the god of pal hairs. So what have we learned,nothing,well you are wrong,we have learned,the pal hairs are muderers,when it comes to guest invasions........
gamer4454
#184547506Monday, February 29, 2016 8:48 PM GMT

How can I talk to the Receptionist It wont work every single time I want to talk to him I cant. Is there any way you could fix that? Also How can I write a book as a new edition to the ROBLOX Library. Here are the ##### of what I want to write about.The ######## Whale in the Sea.Greek Lesson: Athens verses ###### .The life of a Noob.The Ugly Pickle.The Werewolf at Moonlight Mountain.The Monster in the ######. those are the ##### I want to write about could you please message me so I can know how to write these. And add them to the Library? Thank you