OfficialTrevorN
#207516316Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:12 AM GMT

The Adventures of Hashtags lol
PatientDakota
#207671978Friday, January 20, 2017 2:49 AM GMT

Can you get robux for writing a book?
MeGooosta2
#207719570Friday, January 20, 2017 6:19 PM GMT

poetry if u want! i think it is XD Tell me, please tell me, what this plot is all about.. Exactly, who resides within me? I'm broken, so broken - amidst this world. Yet you laugh, blind to everything. Being as broken as I am, I hold my breath, And it can't be unraveled, it can no longer be unraveled.. Not even the truth. (Freeze) Breakable; unbreakable - psy##########able to go insane I'll find you, and..! In this shaken, twisted world, I gradually become transparent, unable to be seen. Please don't bother looking for me; don't stare at me.. I merely don't want to hurt you, inside a world, that came out of someone's imagination. So please remember me; as vivid as I was. Infinitely spreading, solitude wraps around me. Memories of times I laughed innocently comes to mind, And I can't move, can't move, can't move, can't move, can't move, I cannot move! Unr################ld I've changed; I couldn't go back to the way I was. As the two twines around one another, the both of us will perish away.. Breakable; unbreakable - psy##########able to go insane I can't afford to let you be defiled! In this shaken, twisted world, I gradually become transparent, unable to be seen. Please don't bother looking for me; don't stare at me.. In a trap of solitude someone had set, before the future unr##################### as vivid as I was. Please don't forget me, don't forget me, don't forget me, don't forget me! ############ the fact that I've changed, In a paradise filled with nothing but unrecoverable things, Please remember me. Tell me, please tell me.. Exactly, who resides within me?
sharonoyea
#207738079Friday, January 20, 2017 10:25 PM GMT

hey how do i get book covers
FakedYouOut
#208271475Thursday, January 26, 2017 2:49 PM GMT

I was wondering if I could write a Dystopia (it's a genre, ok??) book? I'm confused on how, though. Do I message someone the content, or do I put it here? Sorry for the dumb question(s?) you probably answered but I didn't see!!
Kittygalgamer990
#208421967Saturday, January 28, 2017 7:58 PM GMT

I just want to ask, I rly want to #### # book for the library, but I don't know how. I have a rly good scary story, well, tons, but I will use just one. pls tell me if u know how, I am looking forward to telling the story! Thx!
Kittygalgamer990
#208422030Saturday, January 28, 2017 7:59 PM GMT

I just want to ask, I rly want to tell a story for the library, but I don't know how. I have a rly good scary story, well, tons, but I will use just one. pls tell me if u know how, I am looking forward to telling the story! Thx!
LaysAirChips
#210011402Saturday, February 18, 2017 7:04 AM GMT

Comedy. The Pink Unicorn. Plastic This story is about a pink unicorn who lived in a sewage plant, then things start escalating from there and she has to get out and find a new home. Once a pink pony names SpinklePrinklePinkySparklyGlitterGlossyGirl, her nickname is Glitterly. She lives in a sewage plant in the middle of the Desert, she basically gets her food from the dead rats in the plant or whatever washes up shore. Her family got there when they were traveling away from the more populated areas, she then settled there and started setting up everything. That's enough, we should get back onto topic. She lived there went to school every day, but one day all the pipes froze, the freezing went on further until it reached them in a abandoned part of the sewage. They had to leave but the current was frozen and they had time ticking on their watches. They then started going down the river current that was frozen but then they have been lead to a big drop off, they fell and the mom fell through the ice shattering glitter and some stuff coming out of her ears and got frozen in the ice, then there were bubbles coming from the water. There were fish living in ### ice about to reach to her, she then stood still as she was frozen into ### #### ### fish then took her and went somewhere and she was never found. Then Glitterly's feet started to slide, there was a loud shake as if it was an earth quake, in this case it was. She then couldn't do anything and fell into the ice. She was never found again. There are still mysteries what in tarnation could of happened.
Volleybot
#210011723Saturday, February 18, 2017 7:15 AM GMT

THIS AGAIN LOL
LaysAirChips
#210011898Saturday, February 18, 2017 7:20 AM GMT

Fact Romania and Transylvania Vampires. Romania is a Country. Mostly normal people, but there are people that changed their names to Romanis and they are not actual Romanians, Romanians come from Dacians and Romans. That's how Romanians are here today, also vampires are actually not true, the true story is that there was this King he ruled a part of Transylvania and he made a few rules that if you stole or murdered or did something bad, a part of your body will be chopped off, and somewhere later this guy made a book about it and now you might think it's real. Now if you go to Transylvania and you might think that vampires are real and expecting garlic to be on the doors, don't make a fool out of yourself, trust me you should expect that. Romania is has a very interesting history, and Romans are mostly very mature and obedient, they are also healthy eaters and they had communism back in ### day. It was not a good sight or thing to be in. Many people have experienced it and it's nothing like how you think it's peaceful, you have to work a lot and it's harder to live there with communism. The Romanians also created the first ballpoint pen, insulin, Jet engines, and found out about salt and put it on their meals. It tastes good and it's very healthy. Romania is more than what you think, the media mostly lies about it, go research about it and you will find out mostly what is real and interesting about it. You can search up what they made like ballpoint pens and engines for planes today, without these geniuses we might not be as we are here today still learning about engines salt making better pens and that stuff. You should be glad that you got to know a lot about the history of Romania and learned how these things were from and you might of never even asked this question which should make you wonder and ask more. Keep questioning and it might make you feel better to know things instead of keeping your mind on that same subject.
Cutie_Pie8
#210995726Wednesday, March 01, 2017 4:48 AM GMT

Can I please write a book please? I am writing s book in real life so can I please oh please write a book?
Flxwerzz
#212009099Wednesday, March 15, 2017 6:12 PM GMT

Ficional (Horror) Author: Flxwerzz (me) Title: Sister..? Description: This is basically about a girl who wronged her sister...find out what happens! Once there was two sisters that was a love-hate relationship. The older sister hated the younger sister, while the younger sister LOVED the big sister. Ever since they were little. This is WHY the older sister hated the young sister. The older sister was SOO close to her parents. They loved each other so much. She , would get anything she wanted. But then...her mother got ######## again.. and things started to change. Her parents were too busy to love her now. She would ask her mother, "oh mother, why did you ever stop loving me so much, as all i ask for is your love, mother!" "Honey, it's just too much pain your little sibling is causing me, i have to strength!" The mother said. The older sister took it the wrong way and got very angry. She thought her would be little sibling was killing her mother. Causing her pain, and telling her not to have fun with her older daughter. She was mad now. She waited and waited till she was born, for 4 years, finally. She would give the fakest love she should, just until...one night..The older sister told her younger sister, hey let's have a little sleepover, in my room! First let me get the trash, can you come with me? the older sister said,Sure anything for you! The younger sister said. The older sister took her younger sibling by the hand and ran fast in the stormy night until she came to the ##### ###### ##### can. At this part the older sister took the younger one and dragged her in the trash can, the smelly dirty insect, rat infested trash can, and shut it closed. She pushed the can as hard as she could and let it go as far as she could. She ran back inside before her parents could find out. She ran into her room and started watching TV. Her parents came in the room and asked where the little one is but she said she hasn't seen her. Time went by, happily as she was. Everything started changing again but worse. She started seeing little feet trails coming to her door every morning. Again and again, until another dark dark night. The power was out. She had put candles around her bed room to see. The candles started stopping and coming on again. Fire can't do that.. she thought. She saw a figure in the darkness, and she became deaf and mute. She couldnt hear her screaming OR anything else. Why did you do that to me..sister? The younger sister said WHAT!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME STOP IT. I DONT LIKE YOU GO AWAY! The sister screamed. She should only hear her and herself now. No one else heard her. The older sister was dragged into the rain and into their new ########## ##### can. The End.
Flxwerzz
#212009502Wednesday, March 15, 2017 6:21 PM GMT

GUYS!! FOR THE TAGS JUST WRITE ##### ##### CAN OR IF THATS HASHTAGS WRITE TRASH CAN IF I CAN I COULD WRITE WAYYYYYYY MORE STORIES
MelonSia
#212673884Friday, March 24, 2017 5:18 AM GMT

Hopefully, you still are taking contributions! I have short little story I wrote from scratch and (if you have an google mail or yahoo acc it would totally work better) I would make as a google document. You know what, I'll just send it in pms. The story is called "Straight To The Point". Which is kinda a life lesson story. The moral of the story is to get "straight to the point" at all times or something might happen. I know that straight to the point thing isn't always true but, it can happen. The story narrator also specks to the reader, which I got the idea from a book. It's called the Templeton Twins and I think you should also put this in the library! I'll pm you the full "Straight To The Point" story!
cuteboy3672
#212674032Friday, March 24, 2017 5:22 AM GMT

the empty book it's not mpty
Volleybot
#212674791Friday, March 24, 2017 5:40 AM GMT

Can u be a librarian
willt1943
#212886660Sunday, March 26, 2017 11:48 PM GMT

This is my story: ROBLOX Library 2016 By: willt1943 Librarian: ClanDrone 3/2##########Chat in Roblox Games ---------------------------------------- Author's Note: Hi, I'm willt1943. In this book I am showing you what your chat should be like in ROBLOX games. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In ROBLOX you should use correctly spelled words and you should never use bad words. So we see people that use words like cuz, mb, and y. Beside saying those words say because, my ball, and why. Im telling everyone in roblox this "Don't say curse words." Don't say words to people like your weak, your the worst, and noob. You were a new player one day and you dont want to be called noob. So treat others good. Do not say and words that are inappropiate. Also, in chat don't press controll v when you copy words. That means never copy and paste and just lag the game. Don't ask people for your pa########r you never tell wh#####o###i#####ever te####e######o####a########nyway. Don't try to frighten people. Do not scam or go in a game and say get out this game or you wil get hacked. I hope you liked this book!---------------------------------------------------------------------- ####################################################################################################### Catagory: Roblox Conduct The color of the book will be green.
Bridiepc3
#214748765Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:15 PM GMT

i wat to write a book
Iovellie
#214749876Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:37 PM GMT

ummm noooo??? i went to the game and i was told to "shhh" or "be quiet child!" ... that's why i don't like libraries.
aidan543217
#216074054Saturday, May 06, 2017 11:08 PM GMT

I have T H R E E books. You have to script them tho https://www.roblox.com/library/777272616/T-h-r-e-e-books-for-Roblox-Library-2016 Toast Are Potatos.
Volleybot
#216074481Saturday, May 06, 2017 11:15 PM GMT

Oh we can make books
Broodywa15
#216216620Monday, May 08, 2017 10:01 PM GMT

pls put in the book" Mickey And Donald Christmas Parade." thx
Colorlover1012
#216963706Saturday, May 20, 2017 5:24 PM GMT

I finished a book called little sister tell me when it is published
AndyLiRoblox
#216969495Saturday, May 20, 2017 6:57 PM GMT

Uh it 2017 don't u have to change the title