of     1   

lebron6dunk
#179909271Saturday, December 19, 2015 5:57 PM GMT

========================= Playoff Structure ========================= Put it back to the way it use to be.. 6 seeds 4 weeks.. we will be like 5-6 weeks when playoff started came out before we do the VB when it usually about 4 weeks.. we got a unimportant Division tournament and why do y'all insist we have to wait extra weeks before the next season.. Keep it moving.. I also feel like taking away a team from the playoffs is just wrong.. everyone doesn't have the choice to stack so they have to use the straps they were given. Why does it feel like I'm the only person who feels the struggle of non stacked teams... ========================= Scheduling ========================= Since basically anything out your division is irrelevant we should do OWC Division v OEC Division Scheduling like the NFL does. Say I'm the Spartans my Schedule would have My division (3 games)then lets say our division vs Mountain division (4 Games) and the remaining 1 game would be a out of division conference game ========================= Tie Breakers ========================= Change it back... the strength of schedule nonsense is just bad... that basically means Coastal and Atlantic division will always be at a disadvantage because they don't have FFC, Rams, Punishers, Raiders and Spartans (teams who are usually good with good HC) on their schedule.. Tie Breaker should be Head to Head then Conference record then maybe Opponent's combined record.. the current system is just bias.. ========================= Sigh.. idk why y'all tryna fix a system that wasn't even broken in the first place.. 7 games 6 teams make playoff 1 bye team from each conference, 4 week playoff length with logically tie breaker was a great system.. Should of just kept it the same but added more season games..
supreme
#179912088Saturday, December 19, 2015 6:46 PM GMT

everything is up to nintendo 64 cartridge so good luck - OFF-WHITE SEASON -
VeerUp
#179912273Saturday, December 19, 2015 6:50 PM GMT

What supreme said
AdvancedGame
#179912280Saturday, December 19, 2015 6:50 PM GMT

"the current system is just bias" people usin the word bias when it dont fit
YSambo
#179912292Saturday, December 19, 2015 6:50 PM GMT

I'm for this! signed!
FractaAnima
#179912811Saturday, December 19, 2015 7:01 PM GMT

I literally don't understand a word you just said lebron.
Zignatious
#179913078Saturday, December 19, 2015 7:05 PM GMT

tl;dr #ZigNation
KaldrN_S
#179914243Saturday, December 19, 2015 7:24 PM GMT

Sounds fine for me. Signed.
SuperPHE
#179914476Saturday, December 19, 2015 7:27 PM GMT

Signed gg
amxsh
#179915200Saturday, December 19, 2015 7:38 PM GMT

o
DcIsntClutch
#179916219Saturday, December 19, 2015 7:56 PM GMT

disagree with the scheduling part, but I agree with the playoff part and the tie breakers
FreezingOP
#179916517Saturday, December 19, 2015 8:02 PM GMT

The goal wasn't to fix a broken OFL; it was to revamp it. "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." ~Albert Einstein
Zynner
#179918083Saturday, December 19, 2015 8:31 PM GMT

i would agree with this if i understood what u were saying. this thread dont make any sense 2 me rip ~Blizzaria/Redshaman/Zerova/TheSliceOfLife
Dimanyx
#179920259Saturday, December 19, 2015 9:11 PM GMT

signed
b3nnyf00tball
#179921365Saturday, December 19, 2015 9:34 PM GMT

@dc your new outfit is pretty cute.
bobonaut
#179922819Saturday, December 19, 2015 10:01 PM GMT

Or.. crazy idea here... we keep it the way it is because OFL was actually somewhat competitive in both divisions near the end of the season and one of the VB favorites ended up missing the playoffs... What's a turkey's favorite dessert? Peach GOBBLER
nintendo566
#179925006Saturday, December 19, 2015 10:41 PM GMT

========================= Playoff Structure ========================= Put it back to the way it use to be.. 6 seeds 4 weeks.. we will be like 5-6 weeks when playoff started came out before we do the VB when it usually about 4 weeks.. we got a unimportant Division tournament and why do y'all insist we have to wait extra weeks before the next season.. Keep it moving.. I also feel like taking away a team from the playoffs is just wrong.. everyone doesn't have the choice to stack so they have to use the straps they were given. Why does it feel like I'm the only person who feels the struggle of non stacked teams... ========================= Response: This comes from the idea of a player who does not work hard enough in the regular season. 5/8 is plenty enough for the playoffs. This season 6 teams came down to the final week. If we had 6 playoff spots, only 2 would've. I don't get what you're going at here. Divisional Tournament is for fun.. Who cares? Offseason is 2 weeks, and no one insisted it to be any longer. Scheduling ========================= Since basically anything out your division is irrelevant we should do OWC Division v OEC Division Scheduling like the NFL does. Say I'm the Spartans my Schedule would have My division (3 games)then lets say our division vs Mountain division (4 Games) and the remaining 1 game would be a out of division conference game Why? That makes divisions irrelevant. ========================= Tie Breakers ========================= Change it back... the strength of schedule nonsense is just bad... that basically means Coastal and Atlantic division will always be at a disadvantage because they don't have FFC, Rams, Punishers, Raiders and Spartans (teams who are usually good with good HC) on their schedule.. Tie Breaker should be Head to Head then Conference record then maybe Opponent's combined record.. the current system is just bias.. Biased? You're telling me the person who determines the strength of schedule is biased? What? You literally have no word to use besides bias? lol. Anyways, strength of schedule is used if h2h is 1-1 or 0-0. It's the second best tiebreaker. Yes, you get the advantage if you have the same record and faced harder teams.. Makes it that much more important to beat good teams. ========================= Sigh.. idk why y'all tryna fix a system that wasn't even broken in the first place.. 7 games 6 teams make playoff 1 bye team from each conference, 4 week playoff length with logically tie breaker was a great system.. Should of just kept it the same but added more season games.. Fix a system? I'm trying to renovate a system to make it more fun and interesting.. Guess what, I succeeded. Get over it.

of     1