of     1   

missmassdestruction
#180013540Monday, December 21, 2015 6:34 AM GMT

(A few announcements:I once was a amazing roleplayer when I was on another website, and I still have my good skills when I am in roleplays like the one I'm hosting right now. On the website I roleplayed in, most people made wolf roleplays, so, of course, I am very good at that. On ROBLOX, most roleplays are with humans, so I added them in, too. And to make it more interesting, I made it supernatural. Enough with the talk, time to start!) Story:We were all once normal wolves. Or should I say, normal humans and wolves. But, we turned supernatural on this very special day. So, there was this weird scientist. He took the pups from our pack, including me. When he finally arrived at the lab, my littermates (and a few of our pack's pups that are not my littermates) and I saw that he had some children trapped in his lab. The whole thing sounded mysterious to us, especially when the scientist spoke out the words: "You pups are what I am looking for." After a few hours in a pen designed for us, the scientist took us to a place with two weird tubes. There was a small chain that went from one of the tubes to the other tube. There was also a a screen on top of a structure that none of us can tell what it is. He placed one of the pups in one tube, and a child in the other. He pressed a button that made them magically disappear. He did this multiple times, until me and a weird and wacky kid was left. Like with everyone else, he placed us carefully in the tubes. I was patiently wondering what happens when we vanish. When the scientist finally pressed the button, I was teleported to a blank world, where I can only see black. When I look to my right side, the child was beside me. His face looked almost as scared as I was. We suddenly felt like we were floating closer. Then I realized, we WERE floating closer! We were quiet as our fear started getting bigger. Then, when we were as close as we could get, we started merging into one... It was the biggest fear of my life! When we were almost fully merged together, I suddenly passed out. When I woke up, I felt like I had two brains instead of one. I thought about the boy, and then I was realizing I transformed into a boy! I figured that when I think about humans/wolves, I turn into a human/wolf. When I looked at the scientist, he surprisingly had sorrow in his eyes. "Something has gone terribly wrong...." Now we are supernatural wolves/humans, in a supernatural pack, in a supernatural life. Now, my character: Name:Zack Gender:Male Age:Teen wolf. Supernatural:Demon Personality:Despite being a demon supernatural, he is very sweet and polite. He is clumsy at times, and from the traits of the kid he merged with, he is also very weird. Bio:Like every pack member, he was transformed into a human/wolf supernatural. He always tries to remember his parents, but he always gets his mind mixed up when he does. Looks:(Wolf form) He is red with white patterns on him. He has black, evil looking eyes. (Human Form)He is a boy with completely red clothes, skin, and hair. He has black, evil eyes like his wolf form and he has black horns growing out of his head. In short, he is your particular demon boy. (I am highly sorry if you are mixed up with any of this, I am very used to the roleplays I had on the other website.)
missmassdestruction
#180014231Monday, December 21, 2015 6:56 AM GMT

Reminder: I will not be able to be able to approve your characters for 3 days, unless I get to get on the computer at early in the morning or after 8:30 in the night. I hope you understand.
JustAPaintedFace
#180014961Monday, December 21, 2015 7:21 AM GMT

Sorry to bother you, but do are people whom are interested, supposed to send you a message?
marc12267
#180015019Monday, December 21, 2015 7:23 AM GMT

We Do (Not) Make Wolf RPs. "What'cha gonna do, when Egomania runs wild, on you, brother?!"
Pruz
#180015303Monday, December 21, 2015 7:33 AM GMT

Watch someone popular make a wolf roleplay and still get all the joiners though.
marc12267
#180015351Monday, December 21, 2015 7:35 AM GMT

Well, it's just that we rarely see one nowadays. "What'cha gonna do, when Egomania runs wild, on you, brother?!"
Pruz
#180015385Monday, December 21, 2015 7:36 AM GMT

"something had gone terribly wrong." What was the scientist's plans? What did they think was going to happen?!
missmassdestruction
#180015625Monday, December 21, 2015 7:43 AM GMT

JustAPaintedFace: Yes, you can message me if interested in the next 3 days. Pedx: The story behind the roleplay is supposed to be a mystery.
missmassdestruction
#180015647Monday, December 21, 2015 7:44 AM GMT

Pruz*

of     1