of     1   

BajanAmerican2901
#180172768Wednesday, December 23, 2015 6:00 PM GMT

...hello my name is Robin Masaru i was Born on the Desert-Like Planet of Tatooine.When i was born my Mother and Father died ,so my Uncle took me and Raised me as his own.Years pass and one day i was heading off to do some chores to help my Uncle until i saw a Hooded-Like figure heading my way.i was frightened at first but then he came to me.He said he knew my father and he knew that i had what is called the "force".I didn't Believe him at first but then after a lot of thinking i finally got the courage to go with him. He said he had a ship to take me there.When we got there we went inside and took off.I knew i was making a hard decision,but i would always remember it and return as soon as possible.The Hooded man said that he would take me under his wing and teach me the ways of the so called "force".So i agreed with him.I saw that he had a type of Hilt in his Hip he said that was called a Lightsaber. He said when you become a jedi you have the ability to make one.He showed me how it worked and with a quick second the hilt start to show a ray of Green Light.He said that the Lightsaber he was holding was my Father.He said that Father gave it to him after he died.I asked what was his name.He said his name was "Kane Masatoba". He said he was good friends with my Father.Later When we came to Corusant he had his own place for training in the Jedi temple.When we got to the Temple we started to train.A few days pass and one day we were walking through the Temple when we heard Gun fire.We Immediately Ducked and then we surprisingly saw our own men killing the Jedi.I didn't see much but i saw a dark Hooded-Like figure with a blue Lighsaber Behind them. My Master and i tried to head to the ship,but they found us so my master created a Diversion for me to leave.I sadly left only because i felt i had to.I quickly knew what that was about.It was the execution of the so called "Order 66".I was shocked at first.before i left i remembered i took his Lightsaber i made some repairs to it before it was Functional. Few years pass and now Corusant is Functional again and Under the rule of the Rebellion and the New Republic.I was pleased and most joyful that our once fallen planet was Risen again.I keep hold on my Master's lightsaber as a Gift for his passing and also my Father's passing.I later came back to Corusant to see how the temple was doing and then i saw a room filled with statues of all the Jedi who had died during Order 66.i never saw my master's statue,but i would remember my Father and my Master and keep their Legacy a Reality...that is my one true wish... "don't let the Force control you instead control it" -Kane Masatoba

of     1