of     1   

Skyler1963
#180277887Thursday, December 24, 2015 11:53 PM GMT

Anything about the NHL #FreeNoone
seacat26
#180278106Thursday, December 24, 2015 11:56 PM GMT

Will Flyers make playoffs? How far will they go? When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
OfficerVideoGame
#180278166Thursday, December 24, 2015 11:57 PM GMT

are the avalanche good you were good son real good. maybe even the best ~OfficerVideoGame~
Skyler1963
#180278839Friday, December 25, 2015 12:07 AM GMT

@seacat It will be a tossup in my opinion. If they do they will get the 2nd wildcard and have to play a team as good as the Capitals or the Habs (I almost threw up in my mouth when I said that) in the first round and that won't be an easy opponent. In hockey, and sports in general, any team can win on any day so I'm probably wrong but this is my opinion. Overall, I think that the Flyers will miss out on the playoffs by about 3 points, real close. But with Neuvirth playing like he has been I say it's possible. @officer ***NOTE: I am not an Avs fan*** Hell yeah. Ignore the standings they got great young talent (example, Mackinnon). Duchene is also great. Iginla has had one of the best careers out of any active player and that kind of guy, with experience, in the dressing room really brings a lot to the team. Varlamov isn't playing as well as people had hoped but this season hasn't been too bad. He just needs to work harder and will make them even better. I know the question wasn't "will they make the playoffs?" but I'm answering that anyways. Yes. They make it as a wild card team. They will likely play Dallas which, sorry to say, they will... get killed. But if I've learned anything, it's that anything can happen. If, though, they play Los Angeles, that my friend will be one exciting series to watch.
RektItCool
#180281197Friday, December 25, 2015 12:41 AM GMT

What will happen to Steven Stamkos? Will he be traded at the trade deadline? Will Tampa Bay trade a triplet/defender to be able to afford what Stamkos is asking? Or will he become a UFA after this season?
Skyler1963
#180284910Friday, December 25, 2015 1:38 AM GMT

@cool Tampa Bay and everyone knows they'd get A LOT for Stamkos. It's up to the Lightning to determine what they get. I said the Leafs should've held on to Kessel and near the deadline trade HIM for Stamkos. I mean a guy that will score 30+ goals can't compare to friggen Stamkos but still. In my opinion, I think Stamkos would rather go to free agency. He gets to finish his season with the team he has been with for his whole life and open up a new chapter in his career. He'd much rather stay with Tampa than risk going to a team like, I don't know, Columbus? But yet again it's not really up to him. The Lightning organization will try their hardest to take advantage of that by getting players for him. Tampa Bay also want to make the playoffs and they're having a hard enough time WITH Stamkos. However, if he does go to free agency, HOPEFULLY he'll come to Toronto. I mean why not? He's from Ontario. The only problem is, well.. We're not the greatest team in the league. But hey! We aren't the worst! And do you remember the time someone tweeted about him coming and he retweeted about a month ago? Faux or Reality? We'll have to wait to see what the Tampa Bay Lightning organization does or what Stamkos does in free agency. Either way, it's gonna be intense. #StamkosSweepstakes
Skyler1963
#180290696Friday, December 25, 2015 3:19 AM GMT

bump
iShortstop
#180291071Friday, December 25, 2015 3:25 AM GMT

larkin for roty #Hail
Skyler1963
#180291252Friday, December 25, 2015 3:28 AM GMT

@ishort Yeah I can see that happening. Eichel is overrated in my opinion and Larkin has been putting up the stats. Not to mention, McDavid out and unless he gets like 30 something goals in his return I really don't see that happening. Not much to explain there.

of     1