of     1   

meloledethehedgehog
#180553848Monday, December 28, 2015 11:56 PM GMT

Character Designs// Ok so Stars and dreams takes place on earth first of all not a different planet so don't make them 'Rainbow/Prophecy wolves. So First 1st:Choose a pack/Admins just choose or be a watcher XD\Vr or Em is the options besides Loners. So lets say your an EM(ECHOING MOON) First let me show an example I use him for testing Rping in EM's pack. Name: Tamerbi Gender: M/O(Male/Other) Parents/Guardians:Icier(Dog from RedearTown, Adopted by Scarlett and Hammington the 2d/Owners\)M|Irina/WOLF/F Siblings:Lilac(Dog) Species Bred into:Yorkie Terrier/Blood Hound Mate:Jenny(Deceased) Pups:Lil and Fare(F/In Training pups) Age:21 Prophecies:1/Appeared to save Younger Max's life in the battle for the Em's Pack lands. Fur/Eyes: Silver coated Fur with black lines around his tail and back and Purple eyes| __________ And there you go. his flaws are simple. Flaws: Drowsy a lot, Doesn't eat elks that much, Very Shy, Over Protective, Allergic to dusty things. Not too many flaws now here is something you don't want. Name: Princess StarStar Gender:FEMAL Parents/Guardian: NONE THEY DEID AND HUR PAST IS DEPRESSIG(my keys are so handy here XD) Mate: ALL THE MALES AND MULKYWAY AND LOAST ARE SO JEALUS! Pups:100000+ Age:14 Prophecies: ALL OF THEM SES DA QUEEN OF OPPOSITES/WAATCHESRS! Fur/Eyes: SPARKLY NEON PINK WITH HOLES IN HER CAUS SHES AN OPPOSIT(Im so ashamed I made this as a joke a few days ago xDD)WIT A BROKEN WING THAT LOKS LIEK HER TEIL(I SWEAR I WAS LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF NOTICING THAT XD)SHES ALSO NEON GREEN RED AND BLUE!!1! Flaws:NONE SHES THE BEST WOLF EVEH!1 _______ And that's a Mary sue wolf. I Actually drew her a few days back So don't do that UNLESS its a joke. So to clarify don't make them a prophecy wolf without reasons/All of them are there prophecies let others be in it. Also don't give them awesome powers/'They are given one power by one god/Goddess each. 'As Acewing Describes Watchers. The packs DONT hate each other either so don't yell at other packs for crossing lands. /Make the wolf your way but please DONT make it have 'No Flaws' 'Powers' 'Rainbows' Cause Admin Onyx and Pies eyes cant stand it XD /Pack Stuff\ EM/Echoing Moon: Pack Setup: Winter/Snow Pack Style: They are Gentle and fast and live in snowy areas they don't like warmth unless den wise because of the fact there fur is furry and giant so they get hot easily Flaws: Have long fur, Get Hot Easily, Bad At Attacking. VR/Violet Roses:COMING SOON.
mehdiblox
#180587195Tuesday, December 29, 2015 9:46 AM GMT

Why m8 such idiotic role-play in my eyes. Stupid because why is it set in the future? Children think because of this it will be better than boring old school thinks like medieval stories, and it is not! It is how it is written! Go ready Jinx yourself if you are not convinced already it is an addictive book. The reason why I like medieval is since when magic is entered into to it you are more free to use it! Such as if you had a gun in the future and, oh wait I see your point. But still m8 medieval stories in my eyes are much better and freely written. From people taking over the forum with futuristic role play I will just make a new forum based on medieval. You can keeps this I don't mind. And the legend of Jinx seeped on still alive waiting for a forum to take over...
meloledethehedgehog
#180606487Tuesday, December 29, 2015 6:54 PM GMT

Ok this is not set in the future the first plot was 'ORIGIN' born in 1924 back then the timeline here is in probably in 2000 or 2010 that's it they don't have tech or anything there WOLVES that can have medieval powers from gods to protect themselves And its on EARTH. This is not based in 2017 or something its based in 1924 to 2006 or 2010 that's it there normal wolves that get hurt by humans a lot. The end. And wolves do die in this story. That's not the main story either. The game is on my profile. Me and my Admins put hard labor into making the story Original and unique, Have you even played stars and dreams. We even rp as humans/Dogs at times meeting the wolves. When humans are around they can only hear wolf howls from them when they communicate. Its meant to be realistic as Possible. Now im not judging you I too love medieval times rps but still. Wolf rp on earth. The End. Nice Meeting you btw.-Melolede.
Absxlve
#180607377Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:08 PM GMT

Tim, are you on? Yeah, roast OP, please, I don't get this wall of text and her repetitive use of the emoticon XD. HAIL SATAN FATHER OF TELETUBBIES

of     1