of     20   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

ClubKey
#180556762Tuesday, December 29, 2015 12:35 AM GMT

Modern Medicine is expanding greatly. The year 2057 produced the most successful medicines of all time, including the cure for Cancer and Alzheimer's. With advancement, comes consequences. These medicines modified the genome of the patients, and turned them into monsters. These monsters resembled crippled, rabid like humanoids, almost like the urban legend (maybe not anymore?), the Rake. These creatures are capable of spreading their characteristics to healthy individuals by a simple scratch or bite. Life for all is spiraling downhill as anarchy spreads like common cold, and hundreds of deaths occur within seconds. Now the most important question; What will YOU do to survive? _________________________________________________________________________________ RULES: ~No trolling, spamming or anything of the sort. If you do so you will be ignored and most likely be banned from the RP. ~Ignore trolls, spammers and flamers. It only encourages them to keep trolling. ~No godmodding. This means no being immortal or untouchable. ~No making perfect characters with no flaws. ~Weapons should only be consisted of ones that you would normally find during an apocalypse, such as a gun, sword, spear. No RPGs(I don't care if Abraham in the Walking Dead found one), Nuclear Bombs, Tanks, etc. unless initiated by the owner (Which may or may not ever happen). ~Companions can consist of other individuals, and household pets. It is suggested that the companion(s) should have a character sheet as well. ~Animals and Monsters cannot possess weapons under any circumstances. ~Respect each-other outside the game. No arguing or complaining. ~Please be descriptive and use correct grammar. ~Have fun! _________________________________________________________________________________ CS: Name: Age: Companion(s) or N/A: Weapons/Items: Appearance: Other Info:
OppaGagnamSta
#180557011Tuesday, December 29, 2015 12:38 AM GMT

bigotry
shylah990
#180564879Tuesday, December 29, 2015 2:28 AM GMT

Name:Shadow Razor Age: 19 Companion(s) or N/A: Owns a tame black wolf named Nyx Weapons/Items: Found a simple military knife and a 1911 pistol with a single bullet Appearance: Wears a black long sleeved t-shirt and red jeans. He scouraged a Navy Blue scarf that he covers his entire face with, other then his eyes. He also has fingerless gloves. He stands at 5'9 and has dark blue eyes. He has messy brown hair that often covers his face. Other Info: No. PET CS Name: Nyx Age: 1 Companion(s) or N/A: N/A Weapons/Items: N/A Appearance: She is completely black and it fades to blue towards her pupil. Other Info: She enjoys cuddling <3
ClubKey
#180565387Tuesday, December 29, 2015 2:35 AM GMT

(accepted!)
shylah990
#180567918Tuesday, December 29, 2015 3:11 AM GMT

(o wait, this is my sisters account. She was using my computer. My real account is killczar13)
ClubKey
#180597488Tuesday, December 29, 2015 4:13 PM GMT

bump?
Sweetheart314
#180600354Tuesday, December 29, 2015 5:03 PM GMT

CS: Name: Lilac Isabe Age: 19 Companion: N/A Weapons/items: Backpack with hiking materials. Appearance: Brown hair in a ponytail. Purple under armor short. And black waterproof pants. In shape. Other: Loves going hiking
iiOreoMadness
#180603187Tuesday, December 29, 2015 6:01 PM GMT

CS: Name:Elizabeth Gomez (Ezzy for short) Age:19 Companion:German Shepard Weapons/Items:Shotgun and backpack with food, water, and a knife in it. Also has her clothes inside her backpack. Appearance:She prefers wearing pants and shorts. Has a pair of combat boots that were black but turned dark brown because of dirt. She likes to wear t-shirts and regular tank tops. She has green-blue eyes with long eyelashes. She has soft, caramel skin. She is decent looking, but not ugly. She has long, black hair with green tips. She prefers to use her hair in a ponytail or a bun. Right now she's wearing army pants with a black tank top. She has a muscular build and is 5'8 and 135 lbs. Other:She is very protective when it comes to her friends. She usually puts her friends ahead of her and is very caring. PET CS: Name:Giraffe Age:2 years Companion:Elizabeth Gomez Weapons/items:teeth Appearance: looks like a regular German Shepard, but is covered in dust. Other: VERY protective over her owner
ClubKey
#180606485Tuesday, December 29, 2015 6:54 PM GMT

(accepted! I will wait for one more and then we will start! Here are mine;) CS: Name: Dan Partle Age: 16 years Companion(s) or N/A: Nemo and Bengal (Two Trained Cats) Weapons/Items: Steak Knife, Makarov Appearance: Dan stands at 6"0 and has had a broad appearance after starting to body build at age 13. He has light skin, dark brown hair in the shape of a "flip", and ocean blue eyes. His most notable appearances are his abnormally large nose, and a large scar running from his left shoulder down to his left wrist. Other Info: Dan was captain of his High School basketball team, indicating his strong ability to jump. When the outbreak started, his mother went to visit his father who had cancer, and was being treated with the cure. He hasn't heard from them since and now wanders with his two cats. CS: Name: Nemo (M) Age: 3 years Companion(s) or N/A: Dan and Bengal Weapons/Items: Teeth, collar with name on it Appearance: A Russian blue tom with amber eyes. He is very plump and nourished. Other Info: Littermates with Bengal CS: Name: Bengal (M) Age: 3 years Companion(s) or N/A: Dan and Nemo Weapons/Items: Teeth, collar with mane on it Appearance: An orange tom with very visible white stripes. He had emerald green eyes. He isn't very overweight or skinny. Other Info: Littermates with Nemo
Sweetheart314
#180607458Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:09 PM GMT

[Can we start?]
ClubKey
#180608362Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:23 PM GMT

(I guess, Why not?) A new day brought new adventure. Wandering into towns and looking for usable items were the goals for Dan that day. Occasionally, Dan would command Nemo and Bengal to hunt rodents, but the possibility of being successful was very unlikely. ~Dan~ I arrive at a rural town called Harlile. It was surrounded by forest, so I command Nemo and Bengal to wander the forest to find prey for food. I'm starting to get used to the feeling of hunger, but it's still there digging into my mind. I see buildings and houses covered in vines and overgrown plants. It's hard to believe it's been 6 months since I've seen anyone else. Luckily, I have my two cats to keep me company. I walk though the peaceful streets and notice how clean they look. I continue exploring the town until I lay my eyes on a supermarket at the end of a street.
iiOreoMadness
#180608694Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:27 PM GMT

~Elizabeth~ I'm at the market looking for any food as I spot someone walking towards the store. "Human? Please be human!" I say aloud. I get my knife ready as the figure is moving closer and closer. I try to calm Giraffe down from all the barking, but it won't work.
wolfboy791
#180609192Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:34 PM GMT

Name: Sean Wolfe Age: 13 Companions: Kassy his great pyrenees dog, His few friends who survived, Joel Louyrin, Kaz, Mcouel Tyler Youler . Weapons/Items: BANSHEE bow and arrow, Fire-Axe, Laptop, ATV, Food/ Appearance: Fit build but not too athletic, White dyed hair, He has Black Ski-glasses covering his eyes with a paint mask over his mouth with a Black Sweatshirt, And Cut off Shorts/Pants. And Nike shoes. He has a football player build. Other Info: His friends and him were at school when the Virus hit, they got home and their families were nowhere to be found _____________________________________________________________________________ COMPANIONS CS: _____________________________________________________________________________ Name:Kassy(Is a dog) Age: 3 in human years. Companions: Sean Weapons/Items: Dog vest that carries food for her, and a few of our supplies Appearance: Looks like your average great pyrenees, Has a grey spot on her left ear Other Info: Is a trained dog _________________________________________________________________________________ Name: Joel Age: 13 Companions: My other companions as well as me. Weapons items: A full decked out hockey gear with a hockey stick with nails sticking out of all sides except the handles, A backpack full of stuff. An ATV Appearance: Extremely Yellow/White hair, Has a hockey player build, He has blue eyes and freckles. Has hockey gear over normal school clothing, Hockey gear has a modded mask. to filter Air Other Info: Is a hockey player. Major athlete _________________________________________________________________________________ Name: Kaz Age: 13 Companions: (Already stated) Weapons items: Baseball bat with sharp objects sticking out of it, A modified paintball gun that shoots glass balls and glass, An ATV, his phone Appearance: Black hair, with tanish skin, Wearing basketball shorts and A black Soccer sweat shirt. Black bandanna around his mouth Other info; Is a major athlete ____________________________________________________________________________________ Name: Tyler AGE: 13 Companions: (Already stated) Weapons/Items: A modded paintball gun like kaz has and a wooden spear. Phone, Backpack, ATV. Appearance: Curly brown hair but wears a paintball mask over his face, Plastic Hazmat suits you can buy at pharmacies Other Info: Is a major athlete. _________________________________________________________________________________________
ClubKey
#180609214Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:35 PM GMT

~Dan~ I hear a voice and pause. I think to myself, was that real? Am I hallucinating? I walk closer and see a girl staring at me through the glass, as well as an angry dog beside her. She doesn't seem threatening, so I calmly walk towards the store. ~Nemo and Bengal~ Both cats stay close to one another as they hunt with stealth. They climb trees, trek through bushes and grass, but have no luck. Suddenly, the hear rustling. They both turn towards the direction of the noise and watch. The creature rustling suddenly stops and turns its head towards the pair of cats. The creature appears to be crippled, and has the mangled face of what was once a human.
wolfboy791
#180609241Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:35 PM GMT

(Was i accepted?)
ClubKey
#180609288Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:36 PM GMT

(accepted!)
wolfboy791
#180609484Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:38 PM GMT

Sean, I rev up my ATV waiting for My friends to start there's i put kassy in the cage i hooked on to the back of my ATV, After they all start up there ATV's we hit the road.
iiOreoMadness
#180609586Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:39 PM GMT

~Elena~ think "What if he wants my supplies? What if he's a creature? What if he wants to eat my eyeballs? What if he tries to kill me?" I start to panic. -Giraffe- He looks at the person,not liking him one bit. "If he tries anything funny, I will bite his head off." He thinks
ClubKey
#180609762Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:41 PM GMT

~Dan~ I utter a quiet "Hello?" I put my hands up to show I am not a threat. "I'm not going to hurt you or your dog miss, I'm just looking for supplies for me and my cats."
ThatBlazingPony
#180609785Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:42 PM GMT

(Marked. May join tomorrow.)
ClubKey
#180609931Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:43 PM GMT

(No problem :D )
wolfboy791
#180609951Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:44 PM GMT

Sean we pull into a small town called harlile I start to turn my engine off as my friends do but then Kassy smells something and goes running off into a store, "Kassy get back here," I yell but she's already inside.
iiOreoMadness
#180610090Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:46 PM GMT

~Elena~ I see his eyes,telling the truth. I say "Step inside we have many supplies. This is also my house so don't mind my clothes or sleep gear. We also have animal treats. My names Elizabeth or Ezzy for short. This is Giraffe." Giraffe seems to be calming down. -Giraffe- He decides to leave the person alone. He looks kind. He starts jumping and licking him all over.
iiOreoMadness
#180610135Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:46 PM GMT

(Oops wrong name *Elizabeth)
luckeewolf
#180610218Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:48 PM GMT

"Black wolf named Nyx" cringe

of     20   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right