of     1   

Thezi
#180743391Thursday, December 31, 2015 3:00 PM GMT

wait(2) workspace:WaitForChild("PartStorage") meshDrop = false -------------------- -- Mesh Settings: -- [If you want a mesh drop, set meshDrop to true up on top.] -- Look at the mesh properties and change the inside of the quotes below to the appropriate -- full link or the rbxasset:// style, doesnt matter which one you see in the mesh you want meshID = "" textureID = "" -------------------- while true do wait(5) -- How long in between drops local part = Instance.new("Part",workspace.PartStorage) --part.BrickColor=script.Parent.Parent.Parent.DropColor.Value --part.Material=script.Parent.Parent.Parent.MaterialValue.Value local cash = Instance.new("IntValue",part) cash.Name = "Cash" cash.Value = math.random ("0,50") !!-- i used math.random instead of =25!! part.CFrame = script.Parent.Drop.CFrame - Vector3.new(0,5,0) part.FormFactor = "Custom" part.Size=Vector3.new(1.5, 2, 1.5) if meshDrop == true then local m = Instance.new("CylinderMesh",part) end part.BrickColor = BrickColor.new("Medium stone grey") part.Material = ("Metal") part.TopSurface = "Smooth" part.BottomSurface = "Smooth" game.Debris:AddItem(part,20) -- How long until the drops expire end why did it break :/
litalela
#180744470Thursday, December 31, 2015 3:27 PM GMT

("0,50") no (0,50) yes ➳Lɪᴛᴀʟᴇʟᴀ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, Lᴜᴀ ɪs ᴍʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇツ
Thezi
#180785846Friday, January 01, 2016 12:19 AM GMT

i figured that out 5 seconds after i posted lol ty

of     1