of     1   

iiDreamLegz
#180781905Thursday, December 31, 2015 11:31 PM GMT

You {N}s causing violence on some squad {S} You say you real but you don't do {S} That's called being a hypocrite You better chill before you can thrown into a pit, How are you scoring points when you're out of bounds You just sitting on your {A} gaining more pounds These cops kill like greyhounds The hate and stress will start to surround, But trust me my {N} you can escape Just stay away from dr4g$, m4rd3r, and r@p3 You don't wan't to be under a drape, You get stuck with the violence and it gets hard In the hood ain't no such thing as a body guard You just focus on fixing your report card You take this {S} step by step Yard by yard. {Chorus} You gotta stay away from the violence (violence) And do the best for you (for you) It doesn't take a clue, just do the best for you (for you) This {S} is just tryna block you (block you) But you gotta look through, and do the best for you (for you) {Verse Two} This life offers a lot of emotion Why you {N}s in the hood always got to start a commotion? It's more dirty fish in the hood than the Atlantic Ocean, You {N}s shut the {F} up you ain't bout no life you don't have one Riding around in the hood with a spray painted Nerf gun I bet you {N}s can't even have fun Because you're constantly on the run Trust me no one gives a {F} about your new shotgun, And you {N}s wan't to create peace But whole time you running around yelling "{F} the police", And you're proud of it aren't you? You just love putting chrome in somebody's head like shampoo, You sitting in your room with a {S} ton of 0piates You think you all fancy like some ghetto Soviets, You think you dope as {F} {N} you crazy Whole time in reality you fat and lazy, But you just {F}ing around tryna get some {B}s Thinking you gonna easily go from rags to riches Get yo lazy {A} up and go do the dishes, We gotta chill with this {S} and change Who gives a {F} if they think its strange. ~ Khaotic out {Chorus} You gotta stay away from the violence (violence) And do the best for you (for you) It doesn't take a clue, just do the best for you (for you) This {S} is just tryna block you (block you) But you gotta look through, and do the best for you (for you)

of     1