chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

TESTsubject0100
#181259449Friday, January 08, 2016 2:51 AM GMT

-[*] Conflicting with your argument. -[^] Agreeing with your argument. -[*] You know, it's really expensive to run servers. For example, I run my servers, they need; Electricity, Internet, Maintenance, and other stuff. They cost me about 3 dollars to run for a whole week. And that's just ONE Server. Imagine with 500+ servers, running for a whole week. For big servers for companies like these, the have to pay for cooling too, and also workers, which are pretty good at their job, and most server people get paid like 25 to 60 bucks per hour! Totaling up 3000 bucks! Good gosh. Some Data Centers pay 5+ million just to run servers. Hear/see that? 5+ million. -[*] You have to abide with their stuff, if you can't then leave. -[*] Read the other hate replies, they're on the point. some of 'em... -[*] Money goes to trash huh? The money goes the the servers, employees, employees' coffee, and other stuff. I'm okay if they keep some money, there's nothing wrong with that. And ROBLOX is a business, They need money.(cough cough you electronics creators, your stuff are expensive, and the materials are cheap, and you, you bump up the price by 300+ bucks. And earn about 150+ bucks! ) -[*/^] I know, the events are crap, don't participate then... -[*/^] Yup, the updates sometimes, are CRAP, Like srsly. There's so many things I can talk about, I can't list 'em all. And every updates aren't bad, they're actually great. -[^] ROBLOX isn't free. Almost everything in life, isn't free. What I'm trying to say is, Stupid MARKET FEES! If you want to be a developer, you have to buy OBC or TBC. It's mandatory. Most games' game passes are EXPENSIVE, really OP weapons, provided by the creator, and people who didn't buy it, dies every time, It's SOOO annoying.(But I keep playing, and not rage about it, it's just a stupid game anyways) And other game passes are even crappier, it's absurd, pay for the absurd game pass, then get some absurd stuff. -[^] The catalog items are neat, really creative stuff made by the community, and you know what should be removed? Tattoos, muscle shirts, and bikinis, srsly, the game ARE for kids, they're not adults. And I don't have to explain these stuff. If you need more clarification, then... "They, are, not, for KIDS!" -[^] ROBLOX isnt a good place to make games. Most developers get 90% revenue, because of, Pay for OBC or TBC, Market Fee, and other things. Dev Ex, for me, it's bad, get get 250 USD, for 100K Robux, WHAT?! This is an outrage, ROBLOX gets money by advertisements, paying users, and other things.I can't really explain the whole thing. Didn't have time to check, weather my grammar is correct, especially my spellings. ==[Signature]== Posted this reply using my web browser I made. Yup, I made it myself

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2