of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

UltimateVex
#181093498Tuesday, January 05, 2016 12:25 AM GMT

ROBLOX's Money is low, In 2013, they almost got bankrupted, but they're making events to get more money. Thats where I complain. [THIS IS A RANT] [1. Crappy Events] ROBLOX needs money to keep up their Site, but do they REALLY think they'll get money for making a Mindless game? Take this recent example: Bloxgiving COMBINED with Dinosaurs... First, That movie is for pre-teens, and second, ROBLOX ruined Thanksgiving by thinking DINOSAURS are Normal to thanksgiving. Also Take Nerf on Halloween, Really? ROBLOX thinks Halloween is when they look out the door, They think they see kids shooting with foam dart guns. Second, Why make event hats and make people earn them when you can just SIMPLY BUY it from the catalog for 1 TICKET? Also the fact that ALL of your events are SPONSORED. Now don't waste your money now. [2. Money goes to trash] They made a good profit by making this, but they said that they'll NEVER remove the updates they made. Looks like you didn't hold that promise for more than 2 weeks, you removed player points off the SPOT. also, if your update contains glitches, they won't BOTHER to fix it. They'll just add more updates to cover that glitch. They also make money from the market fees when you get the Hard earned ROBUX for making a item. If you call this a FREE game, then why you make it so limited? [3. Money off of NBC] Great amount of NBC, yet you ignored those people, and care only the BCs. You make them SO limited so they have to buy BC. That's limiting the game. Due to this, many advanced people quit by the riots, and Noobs are trying to THINK THEIR Awesome. But why give away more money to people that won't work? [4. Giving bonuses to not working Mods] Mods are looking around the site, warning anyone that breaks the rules, but did you know that you can be banned over a opinion than cussing? True, They lack Freedom of speech. Their site is made in the US. So why break the Biggest Law in US? Also, Why make Suggestions & Ideas when we say a bad example, you'll BAN US? Careless you... [ROBLOX dosen't give a crap in our Community] Indeed true. They actually BARELY listen to us. No, I'am not saying every single one, but a group who wants to maybe, Use Mad Games as an event game, They say Nothing... NOTHING... I rather be crying on a toilet then suffering ROBLOX's Update everyday. Its also the fact the community is careless. [The Dumb Community] Have you Ever see the crap people are coming up with? Half of the games in the front games are good, but some are misleading crap. Yet, You don't even Shut them down. Also get there are: Spammers, Hackers, Scammers, ODers, and complete *Noobs*. The fact that about 10K of the ROBLOX Population are Immature people that say obvious things. ["ROBLOX, ITS FREE!" -NOT-] Man you mislead many people. The account is free, but the things that you said in your Ad is not. Oh, First thing after I make my account: WANT BC!? Also the fact that you mislead that theres 69 million when there's only 72K Population, That's sad. That's is the BIGGEST Reason why you can't keep PROMISES. I have my opinion, That's why it's a RANT. This is a RANT. I know all of you ROBLOX craving fans will Ram me with M4s, but hey, This is a Rant. Comment your Replies on the Response of this Rant. Have a Suffered day by ROBLOX.
kingkiller1000
#181093703Tuesday, January 05, 2016 12:28 AM GMT

> ROBLOX's Money is low, In 2013, they almost got bankrupted Everyone says this but I've never seen anyone prove it...
SeamedCargo
#181096278Tuesday, January 05, 2016 1:03 AM GMT

Never heard of them being bankrupted.. SeamedCargo
man1912
#181096524Tuesday, January 05, 2016 1:07 AM GMT

support I'm Blue Da Ba De Da Ba Di
GMANSTA
#181100113Tuesday, January 05, 2016 1:56 AM GMT

"Money is nothing" No dip money is nothing. Did you not know that Google bought Roblox a few years ago?
man1912
#181105515Tuesday, January 05, 2016 3:15 AM GMT

^was an april fools joke I'm Blue Da Ba De Da Ba Di
Alton3144
#181107929Tuesday, January 05, 2016 3:53 AM GMT

Support
xOmgDibbadose
#181108307Tuesday, January 05, 2016 4:00 AM GMT

Honestly... I really don't care. They own it, your a flea. Try making a phone call to talk. Otherwise show opions else were. Nuff Said.
xOmgDibbadose
#181108460Tuesday, January 05, 2016 4:03 AM GMT

Today at 3pm, internet search giant Google announced its aquistion of startup game studio Roblox for a purchase price of 380 million dollars. Roblox is an online building game for kids. “Google is either brilliant or insane,” said one venture capitalist who wished to remain anonymous. “Sure, sure. The company is working on cutting-edge stuff in a hot area, but the price seems entirely unreal.” “Online gaming is a multibillion dollar industry and Google wants a piece of a pie,” explained Doug Wilson, an industry insider and Stanford researcher. “Google is ready to work here. With this aquisition, other noobs in this competitive space are going to get pwned. GG no re.” We spoke with Roblox founder David Baszucki earlier today, “This merger makes a lot of sense when you think about it,” he said, “Google is buying two things: a rock solid platform on which to build a suite of virtual world games, and they are getting a group of hardcore engineers along in the bargain.” This is legit. Sorry guys... Nuff Said
Alton3144
#181108484Tuesday, January 05, 2016 4:03 AM GMT

"I really don't care" But, you cared enough to take time out of your life to respond. I do not get when people say statements like this.
kingkiller1000
#181108690Tuesday, January 05, 2016 4:06 AM GMT

> This is legit. Yeah, look at the post date
RonicTeam
#181108722Tuesday, January 05, 2016 4:07 AM GMT

I know right? How DARE they give more benefits to paying users than free users! What is this, a business or something?
Guest93640
#181110403Tuesday, January 05, 2016 4:41 AM GMT

"ROBLOX's Money is low, In 2013, they almost got bankrupted, but they're making events to get more money. Thats where I complain." Everyone says this but I've never seen anyone prove it...[2] "ROBLOX needs money to keep up their Site, but do they REALLY think they'll get money for making a Mindless game? Take this recent example: Bloxgiving COMBINED with Dinosaurs... First, That movie is for pre-teens, and second, ROBLOX ruined Thanksgiving by thinking DINOSAURS are Normal to thanksgiving. Also Take Nerf on Halloween, Really? ROBLOX thinks Halloween is when they look out the door, They think they see kids shooting with foam dart guns. Second, Why make event hats and make people earn them when you can just SIMPLY BUY it from the catalog for 1 TICKET? Also the fact that ALL of your events are SPONSORED. Now don't waste your money now." I agree with you on this. I don't know about you, but I don't associate Nerf guns with Halloween and dinosaurs with Thanksgiving. [2. Money goes to trash] "They made a good profit by making this, but they said that they'll NEVER remove the updates they made. Looks like you didn't hold that promise for more than 2 weeks, you removed player points off the SPOT." Honestly, they were useless and unnecessary from the start. But in a lot of games, I'll still see a notification on the bottom right corner of the screen that says that I have just received a number of player points. I don't see the point of this, considering it's impossible now to know how many you have, which to me makes no sense at all. "also, if your update contains glitches, they won't BOTHER to fix it. They'll just add more updates to cover that glitch." I don't understand you; unless you meant to say if THEIR update contains glitches, this doesn't make sense. "They also make money from the market fees when you get the Hard earned ROBUX for making a item. If you call this a FREE game, then why you make it so limited?" Let's see what you can do without paying a cent: - Play any game you want - Save up tix and buy stuff (I'm aware this takes forever, but it works) - Join 5 groups - Create an infinite amount of places (but for some reason you can only have 1 active place) - Post in the forums - Message other users Unless you're going through that phase where you're obsessed with hats the catalog shouldn't really be an issue. [3. Money off of NBC] "Great amount of NBC, yet you ignored those people, and care only the BCs. You make them SO limited so they have to buy BC." Just look at the list I made above. It's not that limited as people like you make it seem like. The cold hard reality is that Roblox is a corporation. They need money, or else they will obviously go bankrupt and shut down. "That's limiting the game. Due to this, many advanced people quit by the riots," What riots? You mean those pointless threads that are still being made to remove the price floors? "and Noobs are trying to THINK THEIR Awesome. But why give away more money to people that won't work?" I'm not sure what you mean by this. "Mods are looking around the site, warning anyone that breaks the rules, but did you know that you can be banned over a opinion than cussing?" This is true. I've seen it happen multiple times. "True, They lack Freedom of speech. Their site is made in the US. So why break the Biggest Law in US? Also, Why make Suggestions & Ideas when we say a bad example, you'll BAN US? Careless you..." Another example of cold hard reality; Roblox is a private company, therefore they can censor you however they want to. [ROBLOX dosen't give a crap in our Community] "Indeed true. They actually BARELY listen to us. No, I'am not saying every single one, but a group who wants to maybe, Use Mad Games as an event game, They say Nothing... NOTHING... I rather be crying on a toilet then suffering ROBLOX's Update everyday. Its also the fact the community is careless." I visit this forum a lot, and rarely do I see anything that should even be considered, so it's no wonder why they barely listen to their users, most of which are probably prepubescents. [The Dumb Community] "Have you Ever see the crap people are coming up with? Half of the games in the front games are good, but some are misleading crap. Yet, You don't even Shut them down. Also get there are: Spammers, Hackers, Scammers, ODers, and complete *Noobs*. The fact that about 10K of the ROBLOX Population are Immature people that say obvious things." They've actually been doing a good job of this lately, more so then they have been. ["ROBLOX, ITS FREE!" -NOT-] "Man you mislead many people. The account is free, but the things that you said in your Ad is not. Oh, First thing after I make my account: WANT BC!? Also the fact that you mislead that theres 69 million when there's only 72K Population, That's sad. That's is the BIGGEST Reason why you can't keep PROMISES. I have my opinion, That's why it's a RANT. This is a RANT. I know all of you ROBLOX craving fans will Ram me with M4s, but hey, This is a Rant. Comment your Replies on the Response of this Rant. Have a Suffered day by ROBLOX." Just look at the list I made earlier in this post. It's not like paying money is a necessity, so if I were you I would be grateful that you even have that. Not every game allows you to do stuff for free. ~ Fake guest
Alton3144
#181110506Tuesday, January 05, 2016 4:43 AM GMT

I also don't get people who paste the original post when it's long as hell like I'ma really reread that crap.
nobbers12345
#181110903Tuesday, January 05, 2016 4:51 AM GMT

Oh sweet another rant about ROBLOX and handling money. Lets just break this down, shall we? Tear down every aspect of your arguments because you know jack about economics. "ROBLOX's Money is low, In 2013, they almost got bankrupted, but they're making events to get more money. Thats where I complain." -So wait, you admit that they were almost bankrupt, then rant about how they're being dumb about making more money? I mean, they still exist at this moment, don't they? They must be doing something right! [1. Crappy Events] "ROBLOX needs money to keep up their Site, but do they REALLY think they'll get money for making a Mindless game?" -Okay I'm just going to preface these rebuttals with this.. You don't know CRAP about their revenue, profit, or anything! They probably DID get money, or if anything some kind of service for them to ease their costs. What assumptions are you making? "Take this recent example: Bloxgiving COMBINED with Dinosaurs... First, That movie is for pre-teens, and second, ROBLOX ruined Thanksgiving by thinking DINOSAURS are Normal to thanksgiving. Also Take Nerf on Halloween, Really? ROBLOX thinks Halloween is when they look out the door, They think they see kids shooting with foam dart guns. Second, Why make event hats and make people earn them when you can just SIMPLY BUY it from the catalog for 1 TICKET? Also the fact that ALL of your events are SPONSORED. Now don't waste your money now." - I'm just going to have 1 big quote here because I honestly don't care about events at all either, but I do have to say, you're on a strong start, making absolutely no point that you're going for. What are you trying to prove or say here? You're not very convincing when you don't really have anything to convince people with clearly. [2. Money goes to trash] "They made a good profit by making this, but they said that they'll NEVER remove the updates they made." 1. Again with your stupid assumptions of their revenue. You don't know crap 2. Cite any source for this please, the only thing I can think of is in the WNTS saying that suggesting to "remove it all" would be useless because it's not going to happen. "Looks like you didn't hold that promise for more than 2 weeks, you removed player points off the SPOT." 1. Lol, "off the spot". Genius wording there. 2. Maybe it was removed because it served literally no purpose. "also, if your update contains glitches, they won't BOTHER to fix it." - They fix bugs all the time. I think what you meant to say is "If I don't like the update, you won't shape it to exactly how I want it and that's not fair!" "They'll just add more updates to cover that glitch." -No, they just make more updates to further the development of the game, idiot. "They also make money from the market fees when you get the Hard earned ROBUX for making a item. If you call this a FREE game, then why you make it so limited?" 1. They don't make money, they're just controlling the inflation of currency. 2. The market fee isn't unique to ROBLOX, try selling something on steam market. 3. The market fee is similar to sales tax, it's not "Limiting" unfairly here. 3. Money off of NBC] "Great amount of NBC, yet you ignored those people, and care only the BCs." -There are a crap ton of NBC's, yes, but a BC player pays possibly 60+ times more than an NBC could make, and considering a lot of NBC's are so inactive, it's likely more. "You make them SO limited so they have to buy BC. That's limiting the game." - Should I even try to understand what you're trying to say here? It's the same exact point that so many people have said in the past with the "NBC's need moar robux" threads. Stop trying with this. You were wrong at the conception of the idea that BC is some kind of evil thing. "Due to this, many advanced people quit by the riots, and Noobs are trying to THINK THEIR Awesome. But why give away more money to people that won't work?" -God your points are so all over the place I cant understand crap. You need to finish your 7th grade english class before trying to really piece together an argument. Lets just make a flowchat of what BC has done in your eyes Bc exists to make money > Limits NBC > "Advanced people" quit > Some completely unrelated thing about how people try to think tha- okay never mind your point sucks, move on. [4. Giving bonuses to not working Mods] "Mods are looking around the site, warning anyone that breaks the rules, but did you know that you can be banned over a opinion than cussing?" - I'm going to put a tally of things you're trying to say that I cant understand due to poor writing at the end of this thing. "True, They lack Freedom of speech. Their site is made in the US. So why break the Biggest Law in US?" -Okay, you're a freaking idiot if you believe that the 1st amendment is a law. Let me just list out what rights the 1st amendment should protect 1. You can not be arrested and tried in a US court for the sole reason of saying saying something (That isn't a conspiracy against government, or hateful towards any group) Thats it. Let me direct you to the bottom of this webpage, and all webpages on the site. "Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions." This is what YOU have to follow. Since you are using this site, you agree to their terms and conditions. If you don't want to agree, don't use their site. And in those terms and conditions, it states "You understand and agree that you will adhere to the ROBLOX Rules of Conduct. NOTE: If you do not adhere to the ROBLOX Rules of Conduct, we may freeze your account permanently without prior notice." Which pretty much means they can do whatever. "Also, Why make Suggestions & Ideas when we say a bad example, you'll BAN US? Careless you..." - You're hysterical if you think they'll ban you for saying a bad idea. [ROBLOX dosen't give a crap in our Community] "Indeed true. They actually BARELY listen to us." -Because you can't take every single opinion and/or idea of potentially millions of users on this website. That's impossible, not to mention conflicting opinions or ideas which just make problems. Deal with it. "No, I'am not saying every single one, but a group who wants to maybe, Use Mad Games as an event game, They say Nothing... NOTHING... I rather be crying on a toilet then suffering ROBLOX's Update everyday. That's because it's obvious the people don't control the events. This isn't a democracy, you have no official say in anything. They can do whatever they want and you can't do anything about it. " Its also the fact the community is careless." -Why is this at the end of that mess [The Dumb Community] "Have you Ever see the crap people are coming up with? Half of the games in the front games are good, but some are misleading crap." - I will agree here "Yet, You don't even Shut them down." - Maybe because the games don't break any rules. "Also get there are: Spammers, Hackers, Scammers, ODers, and complete *Noobs*." - They are aware of all of this, but you go and try developing a system where they ban 100% of these with no error. - How are noobs bad? "The fact that about 10K of the ROBLOX Population are Immature people that say obvious things." - I already lost all respect for you and your arguments, but don't lower it more by pulling numbers out of thin air. -"Immature people that say obvious things" Great English. ["ROBLOX, ITS FREE!" -NOT-] "Man you mislead many people." As do many companies. Why is ROBLOX different? "The account is free, but the things that you said in your Ad is not. Oh, First thing after I make my account: WANT BC!?" - So it's bad that they try to make money. You're going to fail economics in high school. "Also the fact that you mislead that theres 69 million when there's only 72K" - Cite please. I'm not familiar with ROBLOX ads. "That's is the BIGGEST Reason why you can't keep PROMISES." - You and your promises. They didn't promise crap. This isn't a 3rd grade playground where promises are always going to be kept, either way. "I have my opinion, That's why it's a RANT." - Yes you do, it's just that in mine and many other's opinions, your opinion is poorly worded and dumb. "This is a RANT. I know all of you ROBLOX craving fans will Ram me with M4s, but hey, This is a Rant." - Yes, it's a rant. A bad, meandering, no concise argument rant. Now time for MY rant to you and anyone else that complains about roblox being greedy. 1. ROBLOX is a COMPANY in a CAPITALIST environment. Of course they're going to make money. 2. You don't know ANYTHING about ROBLOX's revenue, profit, and status. Stop thinking you know everything about the economic state of ROBLOX and that you know how to handle it. 3. You also don't know ANYTHING about basic economics. There is always misleading everything, there is always the act of milking as much money as possible. This is present in any large company ever. Talk to me once you grow up and paying for your own phone/data/internet plan and tell me how much that screws you over. dut dut dut dut...
0nesh0t
#181110956Tuesday, January 05, 2016 4:52 AM GMT

" ["ROBLOX, ITS FREE!" -NOT-] " it's a good thing you made headers. they saved me time on reading through your useless paragraphs since you honestly believe extra is a necessity Checkmate.
LakeMod
#181115309Tuesday, January 05, 2016 7:10 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Number_Thirteen
#181117556Tuesday, January 05, 2016 9:37 AM GMT

"Dumb Community" Like you're not dumb either. You're the complainer who copied and pasted this from another ungrateful complainer. 2012 feel: http://www.roblox.com/2012-Egg-Hunt-ROBLOX-Secret-item?id=76850629
Number_Thirteen
#181117597Tuesday, January 05, 2016 9:40 AM GMT

Oh wait, you're the same complainer! Funny how you say "spammers" yet you posted this ignorant thread again to ruin your reputation. 2012 feel: http://www.roblox.com/2012-Egg-Hunt-ROBLOX-Secret-item?id=76850629
UltimateVex
#181247705Thursday, January 07, 2016 11:44 PM GMT

Lets say the *Ungrateful Complainer is ME...
0nesh0t
#181247773Thursday, January 07, 2016 11:45 PM GMT

then it would make sense Checkmate.
WoodenMountainMan
#181248753Friday, January 08, 2016 12:03 AM GMT

[. Money off NBC] They're*
XenderSquared
#181249079Friday, January 08, 2016 12:09 AM GMT

You know how many employees and sever equipment they have right? That costs a whole lot of money... Like, SO much money. A lot of MMO's are monthly subscription only. I don't blame Roblox for taking special care of BC members.
aimperkz
#181249286Friday, January 08, 2016 12:12 AM GMT

i support
VCRaygamma
#181252614Friday, January 08, 2016 1:07 AM GMT

I don't want to get serious. So here is what I wanted to say: Once cloning machines are created(in like _____ hundred years....), ROBLOX will be fine :)

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right